[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Last year: >was starting to see a great girl, cutest girl

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

Last year:

>was starting to see a great girl, cutest girl ever, perfect relationship
>bussiness giving enough passive income to live without having to work
>very fit
>other girls trying to get with me, ignoring the because I was focused on the cute one

One year later:

>Girl broke up with me a week ago
>Have no motivation to work out and losing muscle mass like a mad man
>Bussiness still go great but I don't even care about money, it just piles up on bank acc
>Suddently every single girl a month ago wanted me bad doesn't want anything with me, every girl I make plans with flakes

For the first time in my 30 years of life I'm starting to think about suicide
>>
lol, weak dude. i haven't been laid in 4 years and i'm not likely to ever find a woman. and i don't have a full bank account to make that feel better either. i have nothing going for me and no motivation to do anything. lazy and depressed. possibly related to feeling no hope regarding any chance at a relationship and knowing most women are sour grapes anyways so even if by some miracle i did get a gf she would probably be a cunt.

meanwhile 80% of divorces are initiated by the woman, usually because she thinks she's trading up to a better man. women feel no guilt about trading up, loyalty is basically a masculine concept.

anyways, just fake having a girlfriend i guess. women are attracted to men that they think other women are attracted to.

but yeah, you're basically in a better boat then most of us. most of us don't have any money. just having money makes you more attractive to women so let them know you have a full bank account. they're all greedy shits anyways. show the flies some honey.

anyways the worst of the break up feels are right now, it gets better over time. especially if you get laid elsewhere even if the thought disgusts you. after that di you really think it's going to be years and years with no female contact, with no woman attracted to you? for years? you've been trying for a week dude so calm down.

most guys on 4chan probably have it a lot worse then you.
>>
>>18718766
Even if I'm in a better place than some other people, the fact that I went downhill so hard on a single year, from being completely happy to being completely miserable is what bothers me

A few years ago, when I had no money and no girls I wasn't even close to be as sad as I am nowadays, having something and losing it is way worse than never having it
>>
>>18718725
Look on the bright side op.

You've got enough disposable income to soak up any poor decision making on account of your grief, should the occasion ever arise.
>>
>>18718785
I'm pretty frugal, the one thing I learned once I started making money is that while it removes the stress of worrying about bills it doesn't make you any happier
I doubt even making porsche/ferrari level money would make me happier
>>
>>18718793
maybe having money doesn't make you happier, but the stress of worrying about bills would make you even unhappier. clearly

>>18718778
you're going through what all guys go through. you're in the same boat as 90% of men and the other 10% have just never had a gf period and likely never will.

it's like coming off a hard drug, your body needs time to adjust to oxytocin withdrawl. seeing as how the vast majority of men will at some point go through what you're going through (while likely also havign to worry about bills at the same time) then i wouldn't be too dramatic about it really. it's totally normal and most people feel this way at some point. even i had a gf once, it sucks but you'll get over it. especially when you stop remembering her with rose coloured glasses on and remember that actually she was kind of a boring cunt.
>>
>>18718778
I've never gone through something precisely like this, but it's an understandable reaction. Stay strong and with time you'll pull through, maybe do something that'd keep you preoccupied for a time.
>>
>>18718809
yeah, I guess it will get better, its just all pilled together and made me feel like a loser
>>
>>18718878
you have money though, so objectively you're not a loser as long as your business is doing well.

also, you've been trying to get a new gf for only a week. i wouldn't expect success that quickly. it may take months. for me it'll take years and likely even then i'll get nowhere. and i have no money. so i'm the real loser. whatever, even being a loser you become numb to it over time.
>>
>>18718895
thing is just a couple weeks ago all these girls wouldn't stop messaging me asking to meet and hang and now they all flak and ghost, its like someone cursed me and I lost everything on a single week
>>
>>18718908
yeah that's what women do. they throw themselves at guys in relationships then lose interest as soon as he's available. that's very common. next time you get dumped, and ti will happen again, probably many times. try to arrange it so that none of the women you know find out about it.

sometimes i've thought about wearing a fake wedding ring just to pick up chicks but i can't bring myself to do it
>>
>>18718895
I'm 30, its not that weird to be making good money at that age
good thing is I work whenever I want and have no boss, bad thing is its boring to be alone home while everyone else is working and interacting with people
>>
>>18719306
I would kill to be in your position right now, no joke. Socialization is an aspect of life I'm forced to embrace in order to keep pulling paychecks.

Share with us your wisdom, OP. What's your business about, and how did it come to be the source for cozy passive income it is today?
>>
>>18719350
selling my art online, people seem to like it and I've been making good money since 2012
>>
>>18718725
I don't think material shit will help you much, so i suggest you using your money to travel somewhere, preferably alone. Try to discover yourself or some shit like that, traveling to a place can really change someone.
>>
>>18719408
What kind of art are you selling?
>>
>>18719613
diferent types for different shops, I'm very polyvalent
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.