[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me, 18 yo Does this mean that I basically can't date

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1.jpg (112KB, 600x500px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
112KB, 600x500px
>be me, 18 yo
Does this mean that I basically can't date girls younger than me at all?

I have a crush on a girl and she seemed interested too, but we talked and she told me that she is 14.

Will I get beaten by the cops or something? Or should I go for it?

Age of consent in my country is 18 btw.
>>
>>18718650
She's 14? Are you a fucking pedophile?

Jesus she's still going through like the beginning stages of puberty you pervert
>>
>>18718650
It's illegal, but it happens all the time. She could easily ruin your life forever though, so be careful. When I was 21 I had a 16 year old gf, but she was a drug addict like I was and never said anything.
>>
No but 14? Really man? She's still in middle school learning basic algebra. What could you possibly see in her?
>>
>>18718689
Math was never that important to me when choosing girls desu
>>
>>18718722
Well you should start using it. 18/2 + 7 != 14. You'll look like a creep
>>
>>18718747
OP you'll get caught for criminal sexual conduct of second degree at least (3rd in Minnesota) and your life will be garbage forever
>>
in some countries you can date a girl two years younger then you are, so a 16 year old at 18, and a 17 year old at 19 is probably as young as you can go legally.

gotta draw the line somewhere. unless you want the government to create a court of consent and analyze every underage relationship on a case by case basis to determine maturity. no fuck all that, it really is best just to draw the line somewhere.

in canada that line is 16, which is good. 18 is a bt high considering most 18 year olds are not virgins. drawing the line at 14 seems a bit low considering how completely retarded most 14 year olds are and how underveloped their brains are still physically.

so just mind the line, stay away from girls under the line. it's better this way for everyone.
>>
>>18718759
Well, that's unfortunate. But I guess you are right. I don't know if I'm willing to take such a risk.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-06-11-14-00-35.png (153KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-06-11-14-00-35.png
153KB, 540x960px
>>18718665
Girls these days starts first period about age 10 and at the age of 14 they have boobs, bush, acne and wide hips and ass to boot. No pedo ever would touch 14 years old. They are already too old for them. Get with times grandpa.

Also for example in germany you can fuck from 14 legally.

>>18718650
>age of consent is 18
You will go to jail, get permanent record and you will never get better job than this
https://www.mcdonalds.com/us/en-us/careers.html
Dont fucking even look her way. Stay away from her like she has lepra. If she ever try to talk to you, RUN AWAY! Never ever be alone with her in the same room.

This is not about beibg pedo, but about retarded country laws you live in.
>>
>>18718722
You just want to fuck. What does a 14 year old and an 18 year old have in common?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.