[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are some people luckier than others? Some people spend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: 20150219_477025047.jpg (1MB, 3867x2578px) Image search: [Google]
20150219_477025047.jpg
1MB, 3867x2578px
Why are some people luckier than others?

Some people spend their whole lives working towards a fortune and only accumulate debt while others are literally handed fortunes for doing next to nothing.

Some people spend their lives trying to figure out how to attract the opposite sex and find a partner, living out their days in misery and lonliness while many others are literally surrounded by potential partners and then some.

Why is there such stark contrasts of luck in life?
>>
>>18718631
It's not about luck, it's about learning.

There are high school drop outs who managed to save up to a million before they got to their 40's.

>listen to Dave Ramsey on YouTube or podcasts, debt is the stupidest fucking thing to take on
>save money, set an entertainment budget
>SAVE MONEY

If you want women

>talk to women and legit try listening instead of panicking about what you'll say next. Conversations are meant to be fluid and filled with meaning, not a chess game where you plan out every word

Get /fit/ and get /fa/, that's all people, and especially women, care about when making a first impression. Look good and dress okay and you'll be swimming in a social life.

ANYONE CAN DO THIS YOU ARE JUST LAZY

If you don't have a job, get one even if it's shitty and you're in school
>>
>>18718631
The world aint fair man.

I wish I had that normal life
I wish my parents weren't divorced
I wish my dad wasn't a meth addict
I wish my mom wasn't bipolar
I wish I could've done sports in school
or participated in after school programs at all
or been able to talk to counselors about my problems
or been able to go outside and play in the yard
or had a a video game console that wasn't in pawn every other month
or had clean clothes and water to bathe in
i wish my ex GF didn't make fun of me for growing up the way I did
I wish at least one of the cars I've owned over the years had working AC
I wish I graduated high school, and went to college, and had a great family to support me to become whatever I could've been capable of.
I wish my friends didn't all turn to drug addictions and ripping people off

and I hate it when I see other people who had all of that be worthless pieces of shit.
>>
>>18718645
>There are high school drop outs who managed to save up to a million before they got to their 40's.

Source? Especially on how many have done this

>>talk to women and legit try listening instead of panicking about what you'll say next. Conversations are meant to be fluid and filled with meaning, not a chess game where you plan out every word

Come on dude, i hear day in day out women absolutely hate men like this. the guys that won't take no for an answer.

What am I missing?

What grants people success is still some form of luck, not a calculated formula
>>
>>18718692
>Conversations are meant to be fluid and filled with meaning

Define meaning, i'm not sure what you mean
>>
>>18718631
It's because they lack grit or learning ability. Like everyone complains about being poor, especially college age people yet you see them running up debt unnecessarily, buying all the newest gadgets, going on trips, basically displaying poor financial planning ability (despite all the info freely available on the internet, in libraries, in free seminars). People want things because other people have them but they don't want to put in the work and make the sacrifices that others have made to get those things.

Everyone knows a Chad who seems to have a new girl on his arm yesterday. My best friend is one. I've seen him pump and dump girls I'd have oneitis for the rest of my life for. I've been tempted to think "Oh man he is SO lucky", but that isn't the case. See he flirts with every woman everywhere he goes. He gets shot down, snubbed, disrespected just like everyone else then he moves on and flirts with someone else. He also works on his body in the gym, keeps a job and works hard and keeps his appearance on point. Nice haircuts, nice clothes, nice shoes. If you're not putting in at least that amount of effort, can you really complain that you're not reaping the benefits?
>>
>>18718702
>He gets shot down, snubbed, disrespected just like everyone else then he moves on and flirts with someone else

Well what if he didn't find someone else though? Still lucky

Imagine the guy who does all those things and still gets ignored.. or can you?
>>
>>18718712
>Well what if he didn't find someone else though? >Still lucky
Luck is a small factor. A bigger factor is that he did the work to be attractive to women and took the risk to put himself out there over and over until he got what he needed. He never gave up. I don't recall him ever pining after a girl who didn't want him or sinking into self-pity. Preparation and grit will get you so much further in life than luck.
>>
>>18718740

You're still ignoring my point and you even said he gets tons of women.

I've seen plenty of guys who have great jobs, workout, keep trying etc not have any success.

You wanting to insist luck has nothing to do with it just baffles me at this point
>>
>>18718777
You're acting like an irrational /r9k/ fag. I explicitly said that luck is a small factor, so no, I did not insist luck had nothing to with it. Maybe you're baffled because your reading comprehension is suffering partly due to you having an agenda here. Do you believe there's some mystical soul thing that happens when guys approach women and that some just don't have it or what?
>>
>>18718795
>Do you believe there's some mystical soul thing that happens when guys approach women and that some just don't have it or what?
that never occured to me. i'm not the guy from the thread, just a lurker passing through. but yeah, that kinda makes sense. maybe not a soul thing but at least some kind of signals are being given off without intending to give off those signals. just being an inferior male and likely you'd give off all kinds of inferior male signals that women pick up on subconsciously and use to decide you're not attractive.
>>
Because the universe isn't fair.

Why everyone should be treated the same?
>>
>>18718662
You still have it better than most people in the world
>>
>>18718662
>and I hate it when I see other people who had all of that be worthless pieces of shit.
It's almost like they have other problems or handicaps, that you haven't even thought of, because you're so wrapped up in your own
>>
>>18718795
>having an agenda

My agenda is to question the concept of luck.

Why are you talking down to me with all the insults?
>>
>>18718795
>mystical soul thing that happens when guys approach women

I have no idea wtf this means
>>
>>18718840
>"Brown person is sad so you should not be sad."

-t. You
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_nVEH2woBQ
>>
>>18719361
More like "you have more than most people even wish for so you shouldn't be sad".

It's an absolute miracle you can sit in a warm house with uninterrupted access to water and electricity as much as you want, go to uncensored internet and safely complain about how shitty your life is.

You're the one who wished for "a normal life". Maybe you should first find out what the average life is like?
>>
Yet another thread filled with retards and just world fallacies
>>
>>18720536
Yet another thread filled with entitled /r9k/ manchildren and their memes.
>>
>>18720608

And here, we have a bunch of dumb fucks arguing online about morality and justification.

If anyone in this thread were worth giving such messages they'd make money to do it. Jussayin'
>>
https://youtu.be/h0eyi0XS8DI
>>
>>18720608
>if you don't agree with me you must be from r9k
Kill yourself. Unironically
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.