[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i impulse bought some tobacco and i remembered how much i find

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_20170913_172506.jpg (1MB, 1920x2560px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170913_172506.jpg
1MB, 1920x2560px
i impulse bought some tobacco and i remembered how much i find cigs disgusting
im regretting wasting my money but wondered is it more harmful to chain smoke until im all out to stop myself from getting into a habit or not?
what do?
>>
>>18718454
You can't chain smoke a packet of tobacco. You'll get sick after three cigarettes in a row, especially if you don't even fucking smoke. Just try to sell it to someone you know who smokes, recoup some of your cash. I mean you may discount it or they would just go to the store.
>>
>>18718454
Just fucking throw the pack away.
Why is this a thread?
Come on.
Don't you have self-discipline?
That shit will kill you.
>>
>>18718454
i guess if you chain smoked all 20 you would definitely associate cigarettes with bad feelings
>>
File: child of mongler special fx.jpg (57KB, 609x507px) Image search: [Google]
child of mongler special fx.jpg
57KB, 609x507px
Put them in your nose and ears and take a selfie.

Post that selfie in 4chan with some clever text added to the image.
>>
>>18718454
That's what anti-smoking adds look like in America? Where i'm from they just show dead bodies and men with impotence.

Smoke if you want to smoke, life's yours and you should do what you want with it. Personally, i smoke sometimes, but i do it when i can take a bath afterwards, because of the bad smell.

If you don't want to smoke, sell it. There's probably a lot of smokers on campus or at your workplace.
>>
I did the same once, and decided to toss the pack after one or two just to really drive home the fact that I was done with them.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.