[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi /adv/. Is there any way to train my boyfriend to lick my pussy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 2

Hi /adv/. Is there any way to train my boyfriend to lick my pussy and do dirty shit to me without me asking? I've talked to him about it before, and he gives me dick when I ask most of the time, but sometimes I just want him to surprise me and bend me over and eat my ass without me implying so. It's not a huge problem, but it's definitely something that would make me happy.
>>
>>18718335
>train my boyfriend to lick my pussy

disgusting

anyways, just make a deal with him that for every time he does it you'll give him something he wants.
>>
Just fucking tell him what you want jesus christ
Don't expect a relationship to work with 0 communication
This is why you have more exes than friends
>>
>>18718335
Let me fill you in:
Us men are not mind-readers. We're not whimsical like women.
You have to tell us when you want something to happen.
Just sitting back and hoping isn't going to do anything.

>>18718374
>This is why you have more exes than friends

I don't agree with that. I think that it's important to have general social awareness and skills, rather than just trying and failing with multiple people.
>>
>>18718335
You have to flat out say what you want, in a world where a woman can claim rape for literally any reason, as a man, I never initiate sexual contact. You man not be a feminazi, but you get to reap what that sow. And that is an entire generation of men who don't feel safe even looking at women without fear of being called a rapist.

tl;dr expecting men, even boyfriends or husbands, to make unsolicited sexual contact is retarded.
>>
I can't stand this childish mentality of some girls who expect their boyfriends to be mind readers.
Imagine he had past gfs who he knows didn't like what you are asking for. Because of that he will most likely not initiate stuff like that on his own. You have to outright tell him what you want.
>>
>>18718335
Start randomly bending him over and eating his ass. Then ask him to start doing the same for you.
>>
>>18718374
>>18718403
>>18718431
>>18718435
Like I said, I've talked to him about it before and he's been mindful and has agreed to be more spontaneous. You guys are probably right, and again, it's not a huge deal where this would really affect anything. It's less I want him to read my mind, and more I just want him to initiate. I initiate literally all of the sex we have. I like to just randomly surprise with blowjobs, and sometimes he says no, which is totally fine. I'm not a mind reader, either. But I still try. That's all I want. But he has a lot on his mind. I'll probably just try talking to him again.
>>
>>18718510
Eating pussy is a chore.
I'm not going to eat your pussy unless you ask me in the moment.
I had a girlfriend and she tried to sit me down and ask me to eat her pussy.
It's fucking cringey.

When we're fucking, say something like,
"Eat my cunt".
"Suck on my labia"
"Lick my clit"
Etc.

I'm not a fucking dog you train to do tricks.
I am a man, and you will ask me to do something and it may get done.
>>
>>18718510
Oh, so he barely ever initiates? Okay I thought you wanted him to act on some kind of kinky rape fantasy of yours without telling him, lol. If it's that, just reward him when he happens to do the thing you want. If he spontanously makes a strong move to have sex with you, like you wanted, tell him afterwards "it's so hot when you did this", "i really like it when you did that". He will get the idea and do it more often.
>>
>>18718517
No offense bro but you aren't a man if you don't like eating pussy
>>
>>18718520
Ha good meme my man.

Eating pussy is a submissive act.
>>
>>18718523
i'm sorry that you think pleasing your woman threatens your masculinity
>>
>>18718517
Sucking dick is a chore too, but that doesn't mean I don't enjoy it. This is exactly why I was put off about asking him to just do "what I want". It doesn't really feel sexy to ask someone out of nowhere to do something, unless you're already in a heated moment. Hence the issue in the first place of him never initiating.
>>18718519
I'll probably stick to this tactic.
>>18718523
Sex in general is submissive; you're in one of the most vulnerable states you can be in around another person. You'll enjoy yourself more if you let go of meaningless mindsets.
>>
>>18718530
>pleasing my woman
As a liberal, you would know that in a relationship a man and a woman are both equal.
If she doesn't want to suck my dick, I don't care.
I like fucking, I don't like oral play.

I'm sorry that you're a fucking cuck, like bending down and listening to women and their bullshit.
>>
>>18718510
You've talked to him already op? When?

If there's a change hoorah I'm xing my fingers for you.

However your initiation of all sex is damaging behavior which affects both of you and is indicative of bigger problems at play so if it's not a huge deal like you said then keep on with the relationship dynamic yall have constructed. The alternative is probably a can of worms.
>>
>>18718335
no. The more you ask the more he will be repulsed by you.

Instead of making demands try being sexier and alluring so its not some chore to him but its somehting he wants to do. Theres a big difference.
>>
>>18718374
women are children who don't want to take responsibility for their own emotions and they expect you to read their mind with passive aggressive shit.
>>
>>18718635
>>18718619
You should really read the original post and the replies. Our sex life is wonderful. As I previously said in >>18718533 making demands is awkward and not sexy at all, so I don't do it. We have amazing sex and he always makes sure I'm satisfied. But it is exhausting being the one to always initiate sex. Let me give you a short example of a situation; he will express to me he's extremely horny, he could be fucking diamonds and still not make any moves. He won't do anything, barely even touch himself until I act on the situation. I think he's just been exhausted from his job and wants me to take control.
He doesn't initiate. That's really it. I don't expect him to know when I want to fuck. 90% of the time I go down on him, he's all for it. The other 10% of the time he isn't feeling it, I stop. I'm not reading his mind, and sometimes it falls flat, which is completely normal. I expect nothing but the same behavior. It'd also be really uncomfortable if he knew how I was feeling all the time. Before you comment something completely irrelevant because you think this situation matches a previous one you've experienced, just read the fucking post. You may learn I'm not trying to control or drive my boyfriend insane, lol.
>>
>>18718552
I've mentioned just a few times in previous months. The last time we talked about it was over a month ago. Maybe it will improve once we're both less stressed out about our current situations. 'Bigger problems' is probably reaching a bit, however, the next time we talk about it, I'll try being more proactive and focusing more on him and why he doesn't, rather than me and why I want him to. Thanks for the perspective.
>>
>>18718537
I think there is something wrong with your self esteem if you think making your girl feel really good by licking her vagina is degrading
But hey you do you man.
>>
>>18718431
>And that is an entire generation of men who don't feel safe even looking at women without fear of being called a rapist.
[citation needed]
>>
>>18718335

He's a beta. He can't take sex unless you ask him directly. Cuck him or dump him.
>>
>>18718517
>Eating pussy is a chore.
if you are into sucking dick it surely is a chore yes
>>
Forgive me if im repeating but i cba to read the whole thread.

Just make sure you giving as good as it gets and suck his dick co im a pussy eater. My last gf was the hottest i ever had but i got bored and stopped having sex with her coz she put no effort in and relied on me to make her cum. Dont make same mistake bitch or he will fuck other whores and of he cant he will make your life uncomfortable..

Tlts : give and take bitch give and suck.
>>
>>18718510

>surprise blowjobs
>he says no

That nigga gay, or he's cheating. Sorry honey.

>>18718517

I disagree. I love eating pussy and ass and sucking toes and all of that. I do the kind of shit OP talks about; flip her over, act like you're about to stick that dick in her, but then surprise her with that tongue. Make sure you put your knees outside of hers so she can't squirm away while you're licking from the back to the crack to the snatch. If your girl maintains herself, the aroma makes the "chore" worth it.

IMO you shouldn't even fuck without eating pussy 90% of the time. Warm her up, work your way down, get her off a few times, and then dick her.

Or maybe this is how I get women even though I'm overweight and not very attractive. Big upwards curved dick and a tongue I know how to use. She shouldn't have to tell you shit; there should be a routine for successful sex that you follow every time, with some tactful maneuvering to change things up without changing things up.
>>
>>18718661
Im the guy talking about sucking dick. Just read up. This was me. Too tired to fuck but happy to masturbate. You gotta make it sexy and be able to make him cum. Just drop down suck his dick, wank him. Ask him how he likes it and for feedback. If he says he dont feel it then you literally have to suck dick without asking coz guys like dick sucking. Then build from there. Maybe let him cum in ur mouth.

Point is : make him know u can make him cum. These days there too much on men to make women cum and thats what guys are insecure about even i the sex his good. If they feel shit about it or that they are doing all tbe effort, they will get bored. Extreme end he will fu k other girls.
>>
>>18718678
Also remember the factor you will nayurally fuck less over time.
>>
>>18718690
>cuck him
His cock is thick, drives me crazy and he actually knows how to use it.
>dump him
I want to spend the rest of my life with him. Dumping him over something so minuscule is retarded. You give me two options but if a girl did either of those to you because she decided you were beta, you'd microwave a hamster and call your ex a used up whore.
>>
>is there any way to train your boyfriend
>train your boyfriend
>train
>>
>>18718733
Listen to me butch
>>
>>18718724
I swallow his cum probably close to 4 times a week.
>>
>>18718744
He must be fuxking other girls then. Sorry.
>>
>>18718744
Im sorry girl. Check his phone. Hes cheating.
>>
>>18718714
He's been cheated on in the past, and has expressed to me how much it hurt him. He was worried when we first got together that he'd get hurt again. But besides all that, I trust him. So no. Gay? Long shot, I get him diamonds. Sometimes I initiate in times that aren't so optimal. But 90% of the time it's a yes. So if he's gay or cheating with that ratio, then that's a pretty good front he has imo.
>>
>>18718762
More likely cheating if he takes ur advances. I was like that. Tbh the sob story doesnt mean shit. People have short memories with sex or if they bored. Im tellinh you girl, check his fucking phone.
>>
>>18718762
I been cheates on in the past and coz of little experience, i cheated myself.
>>
>>18718751
>>18718754
He constantly spends all his free time with me. We ride our bikes since we live in a busy city. We only use my car to go get groceries, which is like once a week. He doesn't even have a cellphone (he's old school) and uses my phone for facebook and other social media, and always leaves his accounts signed in. I could very well look through all his shit if I wanted, but I don't. Cheating would be extremely surprising, since I've been cheated on before and I'm not ignorantly in love. He doesn't go anywhere without telling me, and when he does go out without me it's not for more than 20 minutes at a time, except for work. He works 8 hour shifts and I pick him up from work sometimes, but again he mostly rides his bike. Unless he's fucking girls in his workplace, but that's highly unlikely. This is besides who he is as a person. Which is wonderful.
>>
>>18718780
Lol u just answeres your own question. Hes fucking bored of you. Wtf do you expect if you fucking cling to him. He might like being arouns u coz it makes him feel secure and he likes sex but hes clearly bored af and doesnt love you. Open your eyes woman.
>>
>>18718767
>>18718772
See >>18718780

Once more, I'm not really looking for projections into our relationship, just simple advice. Like I stated in >>18718780, it's not an exaggeration to say that we've been together for at least 15 hours a day for the past year. The other 9 being work. Which all his hours at work reflect on his checks. We haven't been apart since we started dating.
>>
>>18718788
Hes bored. Rspecially if he doesnt like work. Give him space bitch.
>>
>>18718787
>He's fucking bored of you. Wtf do you expect if you cling to him. He might like being around you 'cause it makes him feel secure.

So him choosing to spend all his free time with me is me clinging to him? And if he /does/ spend all his free time with me, then it MUST mean that he's just doing it because he's bored and feels secure? How then are you ever supposed to know if someone is genuine? That logic is retarded lol
>>
>>18718792
lmao wut
see first line of >>18718780
He proactively chooses to be around me in his free time. I don't ask him to do that.
>>
>>18718335
>Hi /adv/. Is there any way to train my boyfriend to lick my pussy and do dirty shit to me without me asking?
Dab a little barbecue sauce down there before you get him to do it. Boyfriends love steak and anything associated with it. Soon enough he wont be able to keep his tongue away.
>>
>>18718798
Im just going on my own experience. I spent all my time with my gf coz i was insecure and had family problems. But i got bored.
>>
>>18718807
If I found out he was cheating on me, I'd be devastated, but I would definitely move on. I wouldn't let that shit ruin my life. To reiterate once more, I'm the more far-removed person in the relationship. I'm the loner who needs space a lot of the time. I don't ever push him away, and we have a great relationship and sex life. I couldn't really explain to you how we are together, but I can vouch and say neither of us are bored. If that ever ended with one of us cheating, that would fucking suck, but that's just not the case right now.
>>
>>18718821
Im not trying ro insult you. And desu you would be surprised.. its easy to conceal things without even trying. Looms like you guys really need to sort shit out. See if he wants to leave etc.
>>
>>18718821
Everyone needs space.
>>
>>18718821
Please think
>>
>>18718821
Open your eyes. He sounds just like me. Ffs leave him.
>>
>>18718850
lmao
>>
>>18718889
We will see lol. Ita classic symptoms. Find a new man bitch
>>
>>18718893
stop samefagging in this thread you fucking lonely retard
it's obvious its you because your first language either isn't English or you're developmentally challenged
regardless, she's obviously not taking the bait
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.