[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My brother is super fucking autistic, and my parents hired this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: d0c.jpg (64KB, 610x458px) Image search: [Google]
d0c.jpg
64KB, 610x458px
My brother is super fucking autistic, and my parents hired this caretaker who is dirt poor for very cheap. For extra money, they have been paying her to have sex with him which I know she feels awful about it, my brother is fucking gross, and a total asshole to her, instead of trying to learn how to make my brother be less of a dick they just use his condition as an excuse. I am thinking of offering her the opportunity to be my live in maid, so she can get away from my fucked up family, but it would mean my parents being super dicks about and my brother not having a fuck buddy. Honestly, shes easy to get along with, cute, a great cook and keeps a very clean house so I don't see it really being a problem for me to do it, I have a two bedroom apartment I pay for myself, and she doesn't have kids, or any kind of family so it would just be her moving in. I know its weird to get a live in maid for an apartment, but I really like this girl and hate the situation my parent put her in. Should I do it?
>>
>>18718210
I guess talk with her about it.
Maybe help her get another job, if you have any connections.
Also Jesus Christ are you parents assholes.
Also, if your brother hasnt fucked her already, maybe she's a score for you.
>>
>>18718210
This sounds like some fucked up euroshit.
>>
>dirt poor
>very cheap
>technically involved with your family members
>has no family of her own
here, let me offer my moral advice: you should totally do it
>>
>>18718262
She has already had sex with him, thats how I know she feels awful about it.
>>18718263
Nope, Murica
>>18718282
Yeah? I am seriously considering it, I can afford her at a rate higher than my parents were willing to pay her, and her being live in means she won't have to worry about rent or food, so she can save up the money she makes working for me.
>>
>>18718300
Yeah good for everyone, you will teach your brother a lesson, remove a problem for your parents and get a qt maid
>>
>>18718210
>to be my live in maid
>easy to get along with, cute, a great cook and keeps a very clean house
>DTF for bonus $$$

where did you find this person, and does she have a younger more attractive sister who hasn't been getting used by your mongoloid brother?
>>
>>18718314
My parents love her, in the sense that they like to use her and her poverty as leverage to treat her like shes garbage. My parents have no real empathy or sympathy for people who don't make a lot of money, my parents will be fucking pissed if I take her, they're paying her to fuck my brother, as for my brother hes beyond teaching anything, hes an abortion that should have happened, and she is a cutie, shes a chubby mexican girl with glasses and freckles.
>>18718321
She has no family, her parents are dead, well she has a sister, but her sister is a druggie so she doesn't have anything to do with her. My parents put out an ad for a maid and she was the only one desperate enough to take the position.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.