[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >like a girl at my work >have no experience

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (16KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16KB, 300x225px
>be me
>like a girl at my work
>have no experience with girls at all, I'm 24 in one month
>make small talk but not more than how are you and random shit
>I'm always the one that has to talk first
>she always smiles cause I always talk to her with a smile
>one day I noticed she parked next to me, she was parked somewhere else first but she moved spots next to mine
>minutes later she moved to where she originally parked
>what does that mean.jpg?

I badly want a girlfriend but I'm too autistic to actually go all out, it seriously feels horrible inside waking up everyday knowing that for 23 years of your life you have been alone... Should I just ask her if she has a boyfriend or some shit?
>>
File: not dirt nor princess.png (202KB, 540x742px) Image search: [Google]
not dirt nor princess.png
202KB, 540x742px
>>18718206
It is called conversation.
http://www.improveyoursocialskills.com/conversation
Chat her up. Ask her what is she doing on weekend. Invite her somewhere. Dinner, zoo, ice cream, demonstration whatever. Tldr ask her on date.

There you will SMILE at her, look into her eyes and attempt to flirt with her. Pic very much related.

And dont shit where you eat. You will probably need to find new job once you fuck this up.
>>
>>18718216
Shiiiit sounds harder than I thought, also anon can you explain why she decided to park next to me?

I already told several of my coworkers I like her, have no issue people knowing.. It's not like its some amazing job.
>>
>>18718231
Don't look too much into it. She parked there because she didn't park anywhere else.
Also why do you need a gf? I can honestly say my worst period in my life is when I had a gf. I've never been as close to losing it as when I was with her, fucking succubus.
>>
>I badly want a girlfriend
Why? What's so important that you're desperate for one?
>>
>>18718245
Anon the only reason why I'm looking too much into it is because she was parked somewhere else first, she moved next to me on purpose, she thought I didn't catch that but I did.

I badly want a gf because I'm almost 24 and I have been lonely all my life
>>
>>18718246
Isn't it awsome to cuddle next to one? I have never felt that feeling
>>
>>18718231
ASK HER ON DATE FAGGOT!

>why she decided to park next to me
That is part of common mating ritual girls do when they want you to notice them and ask them on date.

ASK HER ON DATE FAGGOT!
>>
>>18718270
a pet can fill that feeling for me pretty easily and pets are millions of times easier to care for than a relationship
>>
>>18718265
And I'm 25 and I've been lonely all my life. Who gives a fuck man, you're trying too hard and it shows even through text over the internet on an image board. How must it look in person?
If you want any slight chance for this to work, just ask her on a date. Honestly, can you even tell me what you're waiting for? Some sort of sign? Do you even know what you're waiting for? Do you think she's suddenly going to declare your love for you when you accidentally bump into her at work? Jesus anon....
>>
>>18718281
Differnet perspectives man, I want an actual human being.
>>18718286
True fuck it I'm just gonna ask her if she has a bf and if she says no I'm gonna ask for her #
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.