[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>been getting closer with ex gf >tells me her LDR bf she

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

>been getting closer with ex gf
>tells me her LDR bf she left me for is not gonna last
>talked in past about us getting back together
>hanging out with her and she wants me to stay the night
>day goes great, lots of fun. I put a lot of effort and time into seeing her and it's paid off. Hadn't slept in 24hrs tho.
>dead beat by the end of the day
>she's been flirting hardcore, gave me the eyes quite a bit
>had me unzip her from her dress (she got dressy for me)
>had me turn around while she "got changed"
>she just wanted to get herself looking sexy
>kissed me and danced around with me showing herself off
>wanted to go further but limits since she's still dating this guy
>I end up showering and everything half awake ready to pass out where I stood, buzzed on some alcohol
>asleep before long
>wake up a bit later, she's mad at me because she shower wasnt clean after I used it and in my stupor I forgot to flush
>apologize since I never do that
>her: "this is why we aren't ever getting back together. Just pet peeves like this. We can't ever date again because I just can't handle you doing this stuff all the time."
> tell her she's objectively wrong and she shrugs it off and says she loves me but not in a relationship way and then falls asleep next to me
The fuck happened
>>
She is a cheater
>>
she is a whore who will cheat on you just like her ldbf
>>
>>18718003
>>18718010
Yeah this is pretty sketch for me. I feel like she's done with him, but at the same time she says he's coming to see her soon and he already spent the money and is hoping actually meeting will change his shitty attitude.

As for me, it seemed pretty positive up until she started telling me how we aren't ever getting back together and she doesn't want a relationship with me
>>
>>18718024
just dont associate with shitty people and let their relationship burn like the dumpster fire it is
>>
>>18717987
Have you read this fucking story subjectively?
From the first line I could assume this was a bad idea and then it just kept getting worse.
You must be really thirsty.
She obviously doesnt respect you and you obviously dont respect yourself.
You also sound like a slob making excuses for himself.
I have stayed awake for 72 hours and have never forgotten to flush the toilet.
It probably is a recurring issue with you and you just dont want to admit it.
You are trying so hard because you dont have many other options and she probably is in the same boat since she is in a long distance relationship but she refuses to date your sorry ass because of how shitty you are as a human being.
I hope you at least are bringing in decent money.
>>
Why are you spending time with an ex?

Why are you spending time with an ex who is currently in a relationship with someone else?

Why didn't you leave as soon as she started berating you about the bathroom?

Answer honestly; do you have a shred of self-respect?
>>
>>18718064
>you're a shitty human being and a slob because your ex is a dramatic child
Wew lad. But nah in the past I wasn't the most cleanly but I'd practically never forget to close the lid and flush. Still it was pretty shit but at that point it was 3am and to drive home is a good 3hr drive through country roads, so I just kind of rebuffed her and slept.

>>18718100
>why spending time with an ex
Our relationship was pretty great until she crushed on this guy and said she needs to "test the waters with other people before settling down with me" kek. But we had been great friends for 5 years and dated for 4, so..
>why spend time with her
She missed me and wanted to see me and I was wanting to keep the line open with her. Also it was her bday and she's friendless.
>why didn't you leave asap
It's a 3 hour drive back home after not sleeping in the middle of the night. I guess I could have slept in my car but that's pretty fucking stupid if I can just sleep in a bed.
>self respect
Yeah, which is why I left without saying anything or waking her this morning lmao
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.