[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have no idea what to do. Basically I asked a long time friend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2835.gif (912KB, 440x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2835.gif
912KB, 440x300px
I have no idea what to do. Basically I asked a long time friend of mine out several months ago and got the answer of no.

I figured it was to spare our friendship or it was because she was gay (she's only dated females). However, she's fallen for this guy who also is her friend up at college.

I thought I'd be find with it and handle it maturely, but she keeps posting song lyrics and poems - all of which are eating my heart out.

Clearly it wasn't to spare our friendship because she's been friends with this guy. So basically I've accepted that I'm ugly.

What should I do if anything? I don't want to be a monster, but my heart and mind are being consumed by this.
>>
>>18717897
Stop ghosting and just be upfront about it preferably face to face.
>>
Currently I am back at her home state where as she's off at college so it'd have to be over messages.

I graduated a few years ago and both of us are trying to land our dream jobs, coincidentally, in Cali so I don't think it's a matter of future planning.
>>
>>18717897
She's not gay, she only told you because she didn't want you to be mad at her.

Just follow your feelings anon, stop talking to her, and if she ask why, you tell her you want to say something in person, and then you say everything you feel, but without touching her or acting pretendious. Then you say good bye and block her from every media, making sure she knows you don't want to see her again. You wouldnt be a monster, you would be a human, that has his own feelings and dignity.
>>
>>18717946
>She's not gay, she only told you because she didn't want you to be mad at her.
>I figured it was to spare our friendship or it was because she was gay (she's only dated females). However, she's fallen for this guy who also is her friend up at college.
Sounds like OP just made assumptions, not that she actually told him it was for either of those two reasons.
>>
It was my convenient way of coping, yeah. She had never explicitly said she was gay.
>>
>>18717897
if your still friends with her then thats fine and you should cherish friendships
and if you just wanna fug her then you may as well just accept she dosent find you attractive and move on
>>
She's like my best friend. But it's eating me alive. And I'm pretty sure I'm not her best friend. Or at least that's how it feels sometimes. I need to address her. She's mature enough to where I think if I come to her with my thoughts, we can work it out and I can find some peace.
>>
>>18717897
>So basically I've accepted that I'm ugly.
post picture of self so we can judge if this is in fact true
>>
>>18717897
>>18718051
her not wanting to date you doesn't mean you're ugly, i have plenty of male friends who look fine that i wouldn't date. you could be attractive and have a pleasant personality and if we didn't ''click'' in a certain way, then dating would be off the table.

you're drawing irrational, broad conclusions that aren't based in reality. are you just jealous? your value as an individual isn't defined by her or your level of dateability. you sound hyperfocused on this shit. take a step back and stop being dramatic.
>>
the only girls guys hang out with are girls they fuck and girls they wanna fuck.
>>
>>18718419
This
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.