[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I tell a girl I don't want to be friends and I just

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1504061564365.png (344KB, 576x467px) Image search: [Google]
1504061564365.png
344KB, 576x467px
How do I tell a girl I don't want to be friends and I just want to fuck or have a relationship without completely destroying the relationship we have as coworkers?
>>
>>18717767
You don't say that, and just accept that you got rejected and live your life
>>
>>18717771
>>18717771
But then she will think I still want to be friends and I don't want anything to do with her, and I can't just ghost her since we are coworkers
>>
You must entice her to make the first move.

Look up a youtube video on how to properly lick beef flaps. Then have it open at your work computer at all times so when she walks by your cubicle, she'll notice and understand that you are a caring, passionate lover.

Get a bunch of cash, small bills and crumple them up. Casually drop them out of your pocket whenever you are around her, that makes her realize that you are wealthy and an able provider for a family.

Finally, when she's at home cooking or cleaning or whatever shit females do, set her garbage on fire. Then as she runs out in sheer panic to look at the fire, rush in with a fire extinguisher and douse the flames.
That will teach her that you are well prepared and brave, able to defend your future offspring.

After that, mating is inevitable but while you do it make sure that you are on top. Females that try to climb on top of you are testing your dominance and you want to shut that shit down quickly.
>>
>>18717781
>I don't want anything to do with her
Then you shouldn't have asked out a coworker. You can't have everything your way; grow up, accept you were rejected and be civil.
>>
>>18717802
I didn't ask her out, I never said that. Re-read what I wrote. She wants to be friends and I just want to smash. I've just been friendly with her because I wanna smash. No ones asked anyone out. I just don't want her talking to me about personal shit when IDC but I still want to let her know I wanna fuck
>>
>>18717767
From experience, you don't want to be romantically involved with coworkers. If things go south, it's going to be impossible to avoid her. Word spreads pretty quickly too.
>>
>>18717808
I agree, but this is just a shit job at a hotel I can leave at a moments notice and not lose any sleep over
>>
>>18717812
Keep it flirty with her. Maybe take her out to drinks. If you don't want to jump that far, invite her somewhere where you can be physical with her, like mini golf or bowling. This is all assuming she's into you in the first place.
>>
File: 1431448102078.jpg (89KB, 991x902px) Image search: [Google]
1431448102078.jpg
89KB, 991x902px
>>18717787

Underrated post
>>
>>18717767
"I have no particular interest in you as a human being, just as a collection of holes to dump my seed into. How about it?"
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.