[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do I do during a mental breakdown? And not a meme breakdown,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: mpv-shot0002.jpg (144KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
mpv-shot0002.jpg
144KB, 1280x720px
What do I do during a mental breakdown? And not a meme breakdown, I mean LITERALLY FUCKING SCREAMING AND CRYING AND SCREAMING AND CRYING AND KILL MYSELF JESUS CHRIST
>>
please fucking help me
>>
Breathe and try and relax, ittl be over eventually
>>
>>18717727
Okay, I will try to gather my breath, thank you.
>>
I hate myself so fucking much
There is no worse person on the planet than me
what the fuck is wrong with me
>>
Pop a Xanax and go to sleep.
>>
>>18717736
I don't have xanax or stuff and I'm very agitated
also this is partly drug-induced I think (alcohol)
>>
>>18717713
Depends what sort of breakdown. If you're autistic, there's lots of advice online about how to deal with 'meltdowns'. If it's mental health that's more complicated but there is help available and you should try to get medical \ psychiatric help. For the moment, I find that it helps if I lie on the floor on my front, some people find dark rooms helpful. Being on the computer is probably not ideal.
>>
>>18717738
Watch something funny on Netflix so you're happy drunk and not angry drunk.
>>
>>18717738
Oh. Well I wasn't being srs anyways. You ok my dude? Like is there any major life changes or situations youre going through or is this a more generalized feel? Wanna talk about it or just vent some
>>
Feel the terrible feels. Describe to yourself what it's like in terms of "thought that", "feeling of", or the specific body sensations.

"thought that I'm going to die, pressure in my throat, nausea, pounding heart, thought that this will be my whole life, feeling of panic" etc.

pay close attention. suffer like a scientist, basically. and if you want you can just focus on your breath, at your nose in your belly.

eventually it'll leave you.

then try to figure out what caused this particular crisis, if you have the energy, and think of something that might prevent it next time. or just read or play video games.
>>
>>18717741
Yes, I should probably stop
Basically what happened:
I was talking to some other guy on Discord (basically my only friend since I'm a fucking worthless piece of shit loser) and anyways, we talked about shit I do not want to go further into and I got more and more agitated for no reason and then (I incidentally dropped my real name in the conversation) he jokingly posted
>[my name]
and I went completely fucking sperg mode and started going hame and started crying even harder and my brain hurt and fuck I cannot describe it
Yes I know this isn't normal, yes I know I need a therapist, I'm visiting one right now, he's shit but whatever, I'll tell him tomorrow that I need serious fucking help because I'm a worthless human being
>>18717747
Not live changing but it was basically the breaking point. I'm an 18 year old dude who spends his whole time getting drunk on alcohol, fapping to cuck shit, getting verbally abused by other and fapping to it, etc. I'm worthless scum and should be eradicated from this fucking planet I hate myself so fucking much I'm a fucking wothless joke nobody can help me
>>
>>18717750
oh, and i wasn't really clear--just keep tracking what's happening as closely as you can even if it feels like utter shit

it really can't last forever. this particular episode, that is.
>>
>>18717750
thank you...yes, it's already subsiding but my head hurts and I'm still sobbing...I'll tell my therapist
>>
>>18717755
fuck my head hurts
and when I said no friends I was lying for no reason I have IRL friends but am close with no one
>>
You sound like you have some serious self esteem problems. If you want to improve your self esteem then get off the internet and start applying yourself in life and accomplishing things. Good luck faggot.
>>
>>18717772
Yes, I really, really should. I've probably been downplaying/hiding this stuff for too long and now it's coming back to bite me
Thank you.
>>
Your welcome. I would look into getting a part time job even if it's some place shitty like Mcdonalds. Being employed, having a source of income, and making some friends at work will probably do wonders for your self esteem.
>>
I think something in my brain broke
I tried to go to sleep but I'd instantly sperg out and scream shit like
I HAVE BRAIN DAMAGE I SHOULD KILL MYSELF or random noises like WUUUUUUUUUUU over and over again. At least the internet is keeping me sane
>>
>>18717819
Or I might just be a retarded attention whore
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.