[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Third world country guy desperately trying to get out. I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 17466318.jpg (2KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
17466318.jpg
2KB, 480x360px
Third world country guy desperately trying to get out.

I'm 20 and lost my job recently. I finished highschool but I can't get into college because neither me nor my family have any money.

I really don't want to go back to shitty call center jobs making 20USD a day.

I want out of here, I know that even the shittiest of jobs in other countries give you a way better life than here. Plus the benefits of not fearing someone robbing/killing you or your family at random.

I don't want to immigrate to the US because I don't like the idea of not being able to go out of there and meet the world, because then you won't be able to go back home.

What can I do? What's the best way I can get out of here? I'm willing to do any kind of job in another country, I just want out of here ASAP.

I'm from Mexico, if it helps.
>>
>>18717348
Go to college in mexico, or sneak into the u.s.
>>
>>18717352
I can't pay for college, even if I do get another shitty call center job, it would take me years and years of savings to be able to pay for college.

I literally have no support from my family either.

Would saving for a plane ticket somewhere (like Europe or Nordics or something) and trying to get a job doing whatever there be doable? Is there an actual chance that could work?
>>
Best bet is to illegally sneak to US, save some money, get a college degree or some other marketable skill, nurse, physiotherapist, laboratory technician etc. Then with that try to emigrate somewhere. Nordics are very strict on immigration, as illegal it's impossible to get hired, level of state control is incredible. Europe only some southern or eastern parts, but you would be miserable there as well.
>>
>>18717348
The cost of living is much higher in most of the U.S. If you are illegal, you can't make much money here anyway. Plus we are arresting people and deporting them without giving them any chance to get their belongings or settle their dealings before being shipped out of the country -- it's possible to end up worse than things began. Go somewhere else. Or try to get a factory job.
>>
>>18717348
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=csLHuuDDNX0
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.