[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do a make friends (or reconnect with older friends) As a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: IMG-20170910-WA0000.jpg (69KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20170910-WA0000.jpg
69KB, 960x960px
How do a make friends (or reconnect with older friends)

As a 20 year old guy, I'm having a hard time having good friends I go out often with. I don't really like alcohol so most parties are pretty boring to me and I can't seem to find other stuff to do with my friends I usually talk to outside of school. I sometimes go to restaurants with them but that doesn't happen on a regular basis. I feel like the day I'll get married I'll have no one to invite.

Any advice on how to make new friends and/or stuff I could do to strength my friendship with my older friends (when I say older friends I mean people I've know for a long time).
>>
Don't need friends they will only disappoint you find what makes you happy and things will come naturally
>>
>>18717277
I only go to school, study and sleep. From time to time, I work on some side projects but I feel like I need to do something else. Life can't only be about work.
>>
Well if I were you in this time you have now focus on school and all and slowly make those side projects more and more really get into what it is that you like and people will notice my man
>>
But life isn't all about work if you don't make it that way just think of it as a everyday thing everybody just HAS to do like waking up or taking a shit but I promise in time you'll notice that
>>
>>18717294
try drinkin alcohol sensibly instead of being a loser cuck.

>oh anon yeah hes cool
>he doesnt drink
>Why?
>I guess hes just insecure
>okay.
>>
>>18717342
You have to be over 18 to be on this site.
>>
>>18717274
Do you go to school? Are you working right now? Find a hobby or check out those sites where you can meetup and do things you could be interested in (hint: google "meetup")
>>
>>18717329
That's what I'm doing right now but it's a bit lonely.

>>18717335
Changing my perspective on things. That's good advice I'll try that.

>>18717342
I wasn't expecting something like this. To me there's is no point in drinking alcohol it doesn't feel rewarding, the taste isn't particularly good to me. I see no reason to drink it.

>>18717692
I said in OP that I'm 20

>>18717718
I never thought about using something like meetup, thanks. I do go to school and do internships during the summer but the people I met there are just acquaintances or older classmates.
>>
>>18717274
You want friends who share your interests and tastes.

Instead of finding friends and trying to convert them to your interests and tastes, go where people of your interests and tastes are, and find friends there.

Join clubs, go to museums or concerts, do volunteer work. Meet people there.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.