[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi Anon I'm currently /High School Senior/ With no money

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: IMG-20170907-WA0004.jpg (37KB, 612x765px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20170907-WA0004.jpg
37KB, 612x765px
Hi Anon
I'm currently /High School Senior/
With no money to my name.
I recently lost my job, and being the idiot teen I am, I didn't save a cent.
My friends and I came to the realization that there's people our age out there with more money than they need, and really all it took them was a few exploitations or being born into wealthy families. Anyway, we decided we're gonna do whatever we can to be wealthy by the end of the year.

What can we do before senior year ends that will ensure moolah?
So far we have
>Selling chips, $17.50 profit/2 boxes
>Selling weed, $20 for 2 ounces, flip for $40
>Making clothes, finances TBA.
>Making beats for fun, money to come in once we get better.

What else can we do??
Inb4 >get a job
I know. I'm already looking for another job, but this is more so I don't have to get a job and I have a steady income as a lazy teen. I'm sick of these privileged white kids having everything without a single struggle.
>>
20 bucks for 2 zips aaahahahaha what the fuck are you talking about
You are either from the promised land or you are severely misinformed
>>
>>18717268
I'm a close friend to a drug dealer who just slings so he can smoke for free, so he sells me good shit on the cheap.
>>
>>18717275
You are completely full of shit. You cant even get ounces for that low in legal states let alone $40. You are either lying or just too retarded to know what an ounce is. Even mexican brick weed full of seeds isnt that cheap.
>>
>>18717300
Maybe not where you are fuckboy but I'm completely serious. I live close to the border, weed is like fuckin tissue paper here. Nobody gives a fuck, shitton of people grow and sell. It's literally Paradise.
>>
Anyone have real advice instead of bashing on my ideas?
>>
>>18717326
Whatever kid ive been everywhere in this country. Youre fuckin clueless and clearly dont even know what an ounce is. Get fucked and stay broke you lazy idiot.
>>
>>18717347
You're on 4chan telling me you've been everywhere in this country when you're probably not even over the age of 18. You're fighting over the internet you fucking idiot. Just drop advice or go get your own since you're clearly eating your time and energy.
>>
>>18717363
Kek please. Making your dumb ass hurt takes less time and effort than picking a lock in skyrim. You post some dumb fucking pic and then post some dumb fucking words to go along with it. Im calling you out because you are obviously fucking retarded.
>high school senior
>dude weed lmao i get a great deal cuz buttbuddies with totes dope dealer
>ounces for $10 a pop
Youre an assblasted little faggot. Kill yourself please. And thats some real advice because youre going nowhere kiddo.
>>
Be happy with what you've got, you'd probably just waste money on stupid shit if you had it
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.