[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm out of toilet paper. How do I make sure I don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: money-toilet-paper-roll.jpg (33KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
money-toilet-paper-roll.jpg
33KB, 480x360px
I'm out of toilet paper. How do I make sure I don't have to poop until tomorrow.
>>
>>18717233
Just shit in the shower, push the stool down the plughole with your toes, and wash your asshole and feet after.

Jesus what are you retarded?
>>
Go to the closest store to your house and shit in their restrooms you autist. Better yet, just ask your neighbor for a roll.
>>
>>18717356
But it's the middle of the night, nowhere near my place is open.
>>
>>18717361
There's no gas station around? Those have to be open 24/7.
>>
shit in toilet and flush? clean ass in shower...
>>
Sometimes when Im drunk I just clean my shithole out with my fingers.
Its perfectly fiine
>>
bottle of water and pour it on you asshole with 1 hand while you clean with other hand and just wash your hands well after.
>>
>>18717233
wash your ass in the sink you retard.
if you use dry toilet paper only you already are a complete degenerate
>>
>>18717233

Go to sleep. Chances are you won't shit the bed.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.