[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Girlfriend acting weird lately. So. Girlfriend and I work together.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: images (35).jpg (24KB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
images (35).jpg
24KB, 384x384px
Girlfriend acting weird lately.

So. Girlfriend and I work together. Been together 8 months. Beginning we had sex almost every other day. Slowly it started to change to almost like once a week. Now last time we had sex was 2 Sundays ago. And before that was 3 Sundays before that. Literally she is just slowly drifting when it comes to sex. But throughout the day she wants to cuddle, hold hands, slightly sexual things. Basicslly everything that isn't completely sexual. When it comes to sex she's completely no. I make moves I try to take her and she says no. She said that im acting like her EX who was always persistent about sex. At that moment I told her it's the first and last time she compares me to any of her exes. She just got mad and changed the subject. I tried again and she just said no she didn't want to. Waited a while. Made moves. I FUCKING WENT DOWN ON HER ATE THAT SHIT OUT FINGERED HER JUST TO BEFORR SHE COMES LIKE MAYBE 45 MORE SECONDS SHE WOULD AND WE'RE BOTH NAKED MY DICK TOUCHES HER PUSSY AND SHE JUST BACKS UP AND SAYS SHE NOT IN THE MOOD ANYMORE. WHAT THE FUCK?! That was 3 weeks ago. I don't know what to do guys. I'm seriously getting annoyed because she'll tease me. Intense make out everything to turn me on and leave me hanging. What I did was just not let her make moves on me or kiss me or basically turn me on. She tries to make out I just tell her I'm not in the mood anymore and not today. Same shit she does to me. I still walk her to her bus stop and go home. But lately now she's saying she's stressed out really bad. Makes sense we have to move soon. Like to another city together. And I said. Well before when you were stressed we would have crazy sex and you'd be better. This bitch had the nerve to get mad and say that not anymore. That cumming isn't enough. I've made this bitch squirt and twitch and shit. And now cumming and going nuts isn't enough anymore.
>>
>>18717216
>He fucks a girl with mental illness.

You had one Biological job, your only job
>>
Cont.

I've officially just assumed she's fucking some other dude. But then I know she isn't cause she's baking cookies and brownies at home with her parents helping her out and shit. So it's not that. Cause she makes a load of them and sells them at work. So she doesn't have time to cheat. But I still feel like she's hiding something.
Just today she was great all day. I drop her off at the bus stop. And she goes home. I call her because she had my identification for work. And says she can't talk on the phone because she's standing in the bus. I tell her she has headphones she can talk and she just gets upset. She says she'll bring it tomorrow. So after that talk. She usually would message me all day at every second of the day my phone would blow up. Now. Almost nothing. She would send me Snapchat selfies at every other minute. Maybe 6 or 8 now. Like one every hour or so. Or not even that. And like the communication has gone slim to none. And it's driving me insane. So I tell her. And her answer is. Shes recently been depressed. It's not my fault. She knows I'll blame myself and shit. She can't sleep. She wants to sleep more. And that she doesn't feel like doing anything. Just wants to sleep and die. This is coming literally out of no where. At work she's full of energy and talks like alot and is hyper as fuck. I have depression. When I'm depressed. I'm quiet and don't talk to anyone. She says she's depressed but she's hyper and does the opposite. So I'm not sure. I tell her. Then you need go home. Have tea and go to sleep. You don't need to sell brownies or cookies or bake to make moneg. She gets mad. I tell her I already pay for everything she wants it needs anyways and she gets mad says I'm throwing it in her face. Like what the fuck guys. This month has been shit. I'm tired of her ass. But I can't picture my self without being with her. Because of how we connected so well in the beginning and now it's just a sack of shit with glitter on it to make it look nice.
>>
Cont...

tldr: girlfriend acting weird. Sex is shit. Shes being a bitch 75% of the time. What can I do to make it like old times. We've been together 8months. 9 months in about 3 weeks
>>
You cant. Its over. Move on. Sooner you do it sooner youll thank yourself.
>>
>>18717236
Idk what to do op maybe she was raped or something. Kind of sounds like that that is pretty common for rape victims. You should try straight up telling her, I know somethings go on so right now is the time to tell me because I will literally not be with you like this unless you tell me what's going on. and if she doesnt tell you just leave.

Because honestly OP that is a terrible terrible fucking relationship.
>>
>>18717216
your sex drives are incompatible
shes either fucking someone else or has been faking her enthusiasm for sex the whole time
tl;dr: time to move on
>>
Congratulations, the honeymoon period is tapering off and you're both starting to notice all the irritating bullshit about each other that used to be cute.
>>
File: IMG_0499.jpg (1MB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0499.jpg
1MB, 2592x1936px
Tell her to go fuck herself
Women are not worth it
>>
If she is depressed drag her Ass to therapy. Also she needs to kow that you are there for her.
>>
>>18717216
it sounds like she's either stressed, depressed, and/or both. speaking from experience, i can go from borderline nympho when I'm feeling fine (ok, that's exaggerating but you get the idea) to simply wanting to be touched/held (but not fucked) during a depressive episode. Is she taking any medications? sometimes certain types of birth control or anti depressants can impact sex drive; the first SSRI I was put on made me incredibly horny and the one I'm currently on has kinda mellowed me out to where I can go pretty long periods without having sex or feeling like I want it.
all medical possibilities aside, I DO think you need to be a little more considerate towards her instead of flipping out. Sex is supposed to be about mutual pleasure, so instead of making her feel like shit for not wanting it and expressing her feelings, show some sympathy and willingness to fix the problem. Because it sounds like right now she needs intimacy more than sex. If you don't know the difference you should learn soon. This is something you're going to have to do if you're in a relationship, especially if you're moving in together.
Best of luck to you both. Hopefully things get better soon.
>>
>>18717861
>I DO think you need to be a little more considerate towards her
>LOL I KISS YOU
>LOL YOU EAT ME OUT
>LOL WE'RE NAKED AND YOUR DICKS ON MY PUSSY
>LOL NOPE I DON'T ACTUALLY WANT IT TOO BAD ;^)
I think maybe she should stop leading him on then. Don't do that shit if you don't want sex, it's malicious.
>>
Just talk to her about it. Same shit happened with my girlfriend and I sat down and had a talk with her. Turned out, she was stressed as fuck with school, her job and her parents pestering her about her career choices. I just accepted that I was going to have sex once a month. Eventually (once she got her degree), things settled and we went back to a normal/better sex life.

Although some of the things you say make it sound like she went through something traumatic like rape. She girlfriend never teased me, had me naked and then just before penetration said no. That part is incredibly odd.
>>
The honeymoon phase is over. She's not in lovesick with you anymore. Is this one of your first relationships?
>>
Idk. Maybe she over heard you taking about her the same way you are doing it. That would do it. I wouldn't have sex with ssomeone treating me like that. So everyone a favor and leave her, wait until you have a bit of maturity before you get involved in an other relationship. Or at least learn to fucking respect people even when you are irritated.
>>
>>18717216
My fucking sides. So what did Chad cum taste like?
>>
>>18717236
You sound like an asshole honestly.
If a girl loves you but doesnt want sex then she will try to force herself but stop short when she cant commit to the act.
Something is legit wrong with her and you sound like you dont give a shit and just want to have sex.
Also if you have depression then you should know that it isnt a constant driving thought.
You can escape it when you are doing things to occupy you but when its quiet and you are forced to think then you self destruct.
Also as a side note if you are pressing her for sex then she is going to get super annoyed whenever you bring up sex. You are training her brain to associate sex with being annoyed and frustrated. Now you have to wait until she wants it and force her to try to get you into the mood instead. Not this kissing bullshit but actually wants you to get her off.
>>
Kek if she's depressed that explains it. Sex is different to a lot of women than it is to men. I rarely get in the mood (thankfully single) thanks to Depression, history with drugs, and bad experiences.

Sex can at a point make you feel physically I'll when you feel that bad. You can't explain it, just it feels so bad and sometimes even scary.
>>
>>18717239

Sorry but that time frame of "going back to the old times" feels really funny with a relationship of few months. I have been together with my wife for 6 years now and the first years of the relationship just flew by in a happy haze. If its going sour in a few months just quit it man. If communication starts failing it is a real concern.
>>
>>18717216
Don't date depressed chicks
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.