[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have recently been promoted to shift supervisor in the Babies

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 40984089049.png (917KB, 1438x1077px) Image search: [Google]
40984089049.png
917KB, 1438x1077px
I have recently been promoted to shift supervisor in the Babies R Us section at my local Toys R Us, what are some key things I should do in order to succeed?
>>
>>18717209
idk i go to business school and there's so much shit they tell managers but the main thing I always tell managers who ask this stuff is.

when you're an employee other things matter, it's not all about productivty for employees. But that's not really true as managers. as managers your goal is to ADD VALUE to the company. If someone else can add more value to the company than you theyll replace ou. If you had more value then the guy above you, you'll replace him. Just remember that.
>>
>>18717209
Just take a business class
>>
>>18717209
>shift supervisor in the Babies R Us
>do in order to succeed

success is not possible in that shit job.

The only viable path is to use it as a stepping stone to a non shit job.
>>
>>18717209
>Toys R Us

Aren't they in financial trouble?
>>
>>18718195
Well they gave me a raise so it must not be that bad
>>
>>18717209
That can't be that hard of a job.
Just don't come in high or hungover, I imagine retail is pretty lenient.
The only thing you need to remember is to be unbiased and don't play favorites with people.
Just be fucking professional and try to leave your feelings out of the work place.
Also, look at getting a better job, jesus christ.
>>
>>18718195
Yeah, I read about this as well.
I don't see retail stores being very fruitful in the coming years.
The way the economy is structured, we're heading toward a virtual communism where everything is delivered to you via your home. Just look at Amazon.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.