[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Imagine you start hooking up with someone. They say they aren't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: wtf.gif (47KB, 366x200px) Image search: [Google]
wtf.gif
47KB, 366x200px
Imagine you start hooking up with someone. They say they aren't interested in a relationship, you don't care and say its fine.
Then they say they want space so you give it to them. Following this they start acting out, reaching out over and over, pestering you. You've begun moving on and ask wtf the malfunction is. They say they're sorry, they messed up, they want a relationship eventually but things are fucked up right now and they want to be friends.
Okay, whatever. You're friends. You hang out, they start being dramatic, picking fights, lying constantly. As far as implying you sleep around. So you cut it off.
Then they fuck a coked out hoe close to you in the most obvious way possible.

I'm fucked up because this is clearly a special brand of crazy, but i'm more fucked up because I'm really hurt it happened and pissed off and sad that they decided to screw the craziest person that I knew.

I guess I just want to know how to get over someone when I know they're clearly insane but I can't help the feelings that I have. At the time that we were hooking up, I had many people asking me out but I refused because I knew the person I was with was insecure about me fucking around and would mention shit about disease. Now they're fucking the biggest whore I've ever met and I've suddenly no one to talk to
>>
>>18717080
Well, you made your bed by engaging in hookup culture, now lie in it.
Who knew such activities encourage broken, fucked up individuals? How could this have possibly happened?
>>
>>18717088

Fair point.
Still not an answer to my question tho
>>
>>18717080
move on?
>>
>>18717103

Trying that.
>>
>>18717104
Don't you any other guys you like that you can spend some time with ?
>>
>>18717110

I don't have a lot of guy friends. I just have girl friends that I met from work, and I go out with them, go to the gym by myself, go to a writing group etc but I still haven't met guys to just talk to.
>>
>>18717121
Yeah I understand that. A lot of people are in that situation now a days now big deal. It is tough to get dates that way in less you reall approach guys and I know that's kind of weird for girls. Have you tried using tinder?
>>
>>18717151

I've used other dating sites. Not recently I guess, because of this whole thing. Im not opposed to tinder, but so far guys I met online bore the hell out of me . Indecisive, want me to plan the whole damn date out every time, poor conversation. I guess I really know how to pick em.
>>
>>18717151

There is a guy i've been thinking of approaching at a bar I go to with my girlfriends. I'm just a bit insecure about it because he works security and I think it may be rude or weird to hit on someone while they're working. Even if I did what would I say? Just straight up "You're cute, we should meet up some time?

On the other hand one of his part time coworkers is also my coworker at my job, but that also just seems weird and rude to ask about him.
>>
>>18717180
Well tinder is really the only dateing site that matters because there is so many young girls on there it's the only one you have a chance at getting more normal guys who have been on a lot of dates and you will probably get quite a few matches.

Also I cant imagine that literally every guy has wanted you to plan the entire date thats pretty lame. Usually like in date asking out 101 u just tell the girl lu want to get drinks, food, or bowling. usually thats how u shuld be getting asked out. Maybe in terms of tinder like a movie or coffee or something.

if thtas not happening im not sure. U might be ugly are u really ugly?
>>
>>18717189
>Also I cant imagine that literally every guy has wanted you to plan the entire date thats pretty lame

It is pretty lame. But it's what happens.

Am I ugly? I don't think so. I get hit on plenty, just in really inconvenient situations like when I'm on business in another town
>>
>>18717186
No don't say "you're cute we should meet up sometime." Just next time you're there say hello and just chat with him for a little bit. Definitely don't chat with him to to long then tell him you're going to go back to your friends. If he doesn't ask tell him hey can i have your number?

then he'll give you his number or if he wants you to know you have no chance he'll say no sorry I can't because xxx

Then u can text him like some other time wait a couple days and chat with him a half an hour an hour tops and ask him out if he says no or makes an excuse then yeah. Basically what you would do if u were rejecting a guy.

anyway though bouncers are fucking nuts so dont be surprised if he beats ur ass.
>>
>>18717200
Well if you know about business then you should know sales on the only thing you can really trust. In this case I would admit a lot of guys are complete cowards now a days about saking for numbers but still. Getting hit on isn't going to get you laid or a boyfriend.
>>
>>18717208
>Getting hit on isn't going to get you laid or a boyfriend.

Well you aren't wrong

>anyway though bouncers are fucking nuts so dont be surprised if he beats ur ass.
I'm not concerned about that. If he's mentally unstable my coworker will let me know immediately.

but still is it rude to chat a bouncer up at work?
>>
>>18717219
I imagine he's a pretty straight forward guy and I'd bet one of the perks of that job is getting hit on. So I'm sure he'll let you know if he can't chat with you. Think about it this, if you were at work and a really nice guy comes up to you real good looking, what you think he's rude? No, you might think he's read if you don't like the guy. Well, that's the risk you have to take. Most likely if he doesn't find you attractive he'll quickly tell you he can't chat. But if you're not sure always ask for the number. Cause this way you are more certain of how he feels. If he wants to get away he might say im to busy right now sorry i got go do something but if he wants you to have it he'll take the time to make sure u get it someway or another.
>>
>>18717227

shit dude, solid advice

thank you
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.