[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I stop masturbating prone? It feels so much better than

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: prone.jpg (7KB, 150x113px) Image search: [Google]
prone.jpg
7KB, 150x113px
How do I stop masturbating prone? It feels so much better than stroking it and I do it once a day. I think it's causing me to have ED problems.
>>
>>18717028
All the shit about it causing ED issues is a myth.

I also masturbate prone, and I also want to get out of that habit, though. Not because of ED, but because I tend to jack off before bed, and doing it prone leads to me sleeping in the prone position. And I've found that my back doesn't like this very much. Even when I try to sleep on my side or my back, I will eventually roll over in my sleep and be back in the prone position, probably because of the stimulation it gives my genitals (I've never had a "wet dream" and don't masturbate in my sleep, but I think I'm probably used to having a tiny bit of stimulation-- not enough to orgasm-- all throughout the night).
>>
>>18717028
How do you even masturbate in that position? How do you reach your dick? Are you talking about just humping your bed
>>
>>18717286
obviously op is a FtM transgender
>>
A week on /adv/ has had me laughing more than years on various other boards, I reckon it has something to do with board having no underlying culture that gets stale and the fact that the board is extremely varied in nature about what it talks about.

The inane shit you guys manage to come up with. Handless masturbating while prone, comedy fucking gold.
>>
I simply forced myself to do it the normal way. Took a few weeks to reprogram myself. Sometimes I relapse and do it prone before sleeping but I'm mostly over it. Make sure you don't develop death grip during the transition because that can cause ED too.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.