[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do people dislike me because I'm fat, or is it my miserable

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 802.jpg (48KB, 500x680px) Image search: [Google]
802.jpg
48KB, 500x680px
Do people dislike me because I'm fat, or is it my miserable personality?

How do I be likable as a fat guy?
>>
>>18716825
>miserable personality
I know many fat guys that are well liked. Some have hot girlfriends.
>>
>>18716834

How do I change my miserable misanthropic personality?
>>
>>18716836
>How do I change my miserable misanthropic personality
Find out why you act that way. I know this sounds lame, but a good psychologist can really help.
>>
>>18716825
>but a good psychologist can really help
If you want to do it yourself.
Act nice to people even if you don't feel like it.
Eventually it will become a habit.
Since people reply in kind, you will find them being nicer to you and this will reinforce the good behavior.
>>
>>18716825
Smile more and listen to people.
People like to be engaged, its very easy to make people appreciate you simply by listening to them.
Its validating and welcoming.

Miserable people tend to initiate conversations by complaining, stop this, accept your lot and just stop caring about things that don't really matter.

I hold a very strong belief that most anons who visit 4chan have a sense of humor, even people from far flung corners of the world like Australia and Brazil show this characteristic here. I believe this shows here because anonymity strips away the userbases life issues and allows them to be honest. This is very very important in all relationships with others, be honest, you already are by saying you're fat and miserable, surround yourself with others that can be as brutally honest not just at you but at themselves as you are and you will make lasting friendships.

Always keep in mind about 50% of the population genuinely can not handle the truth. These people will never really be your friend.
>>
Try a little harder, darling
>>
>>18716916
Not OP. I only ask questions when I converse. I ask people everything I can about them and listen very closely, basing questions off each other. But I still have no social life or friends to speak of.
>>
>>18716825
Both. Fix whichever is easier for you and you'll be fine.
>>
>>18716961
Yes but people probably don't dislike you, you just aren't very socially active.
>>
fat+funny is the best combo. quit being miserable.
>>
>>18716972
I always thought I was alone because people didn't like me... How do I become socially active??
>>
>>18716836

Get over yourself.
>>
>>18716990
Throw in kiss-ass and you're spot on. Nothing more cringey.
>>
>>18717004
Do stuff with other people.

Viola
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.