[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I dance at parties? I'm very robotic, and I want

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: blacksienseman.jpg (126KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
blacksienseman.jpg
126KB, 500x281px
How do I dance at parties? I'm very robotic, and I want to fit in at college.

(Sorry for accidentally posting this in that other thread)
>>
>implying dancing for guys isn't just grinding in current year
>>
>>18716816
I used to not know how to dance, but try learning a routine once I learned a routine I kind of understood and learned a few more moves and how to juts do them.

This song was popular last year and I learned the dance exactly from this kid and after that I learned a lot about how to just string shit together. Not saying im good but when you see this kid do the juju if u culd be that okay to every song u wuild be killin it. So try learnin the juju on that beat really

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lbQTEA-Ip4A
>>
>>18716816
Learn how to ballroom dance
Take part in competitions
Place 1st in everything we take part in
Figure ballroom dancing doesn't work in club setting or with 99% of the female population because they don't know how to do it.
Decide to learn how to shuffle, find it a lot of fun.
Popularity of it waning though, also club viability limited due to the sheer amount of SPACE you need.
Now I just take E and go with the beat, I'd hardly call it dancing anymore, but then again nobody around me is dancing either.
Bear in one hand, mobile phone in other hand, bob head to music while looking around.

I don't even understand DJ live performances, nobody dances, must be boring as shit having to mix for a crowd of people just bobbing heads. Compare that to a love ACDC performance, having the crowd go absolutely crazy must have been so exhilarating.
>>
>>18716829
This is the most retarded shit I have ever seen.
I can't even tell if you are being serious or not, unless you are black do not dance like this. The only reason blacks get away with it is because everyone just assumes it is some ghetto or culture shit and nobody dares to call them out on how dumb it looks.
>>
dude just go with the flow and move your body to the beat, you don't need to be a professional dancer to have fun, that's what i do anyways. i love it
>>
>>18716862
Uhm. This dance was super popular like a year ago with whites and blacks. You are really autistic. Girls thinks guys dancing is super fly even if it's kind of corny shit, that's actually what they like. They think it's beautiful, and if you learn this kind of stuff you will be able to learn more sexy shit.

There's a reason people dance.
>>
>>18716884
For fun.

Ignore idiots who properly learn to dance. Dancing in clubs is just doing what you feel like just do it confidently.
You'll pick up more flexibility over time and more "feel" for it.
>>
>>18716884
Yes, to get get in close physical proximity, something made completely impossible by this retarded shit. Learn how to freestyle properly or just go with the flow, but this shoehorned retarded shit will make you look like an ass if you are a white boy who can't dance.
>>
Learn how to shuffle.
Basics aren't hard and easy to learn.
Lots of room to expand on though.
A lot of variation and styles, and you can mix it up as little or much as you want.
Works with pretty much all EDM, everything from chill and mellow all the way down to Dutch gabber music (well maybe not quite that far down).
IT IS FUN

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=bJMrXDjlVhc

Also as bonus all the girls who do this are fit as fuck.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.