[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I right in thinking that I'm well past the age where

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: tenor.gif (408KB, 498x336px) Image search: [Google]
tenor.gif
408KB, 498x336px
Am I right in thinking that I'm well past the age where people start exploring their sexualities? I'm 26 and really, really, really, really horny

I've never found the opportunity to have sex in real life, so should I try tinder? I've been waiting to lose my virginity to my first boyfriend (I'm a woman) but I've given up on ever finding a boyfriend. Should I lose it to a hookup on tinder?
>>
>>18716763
Just lose it to a guy you want to and is nice to you. Don't worry about whether you're in a committed relationship and all that stuff, I guarantee you it won't make a difference.
>>
>>18716769
>is nice to me

Why would some random guy on tinder be nice to me?
>>
>>18716781
Because he'll find you attractive and want to have sex with you.
>>
>>18716791
what if I regret it after?
>>
>>18716793
You might that's why I'm saying try to pick a guy who is nice. But usually I don't think you will. I'm a guy but I remember wanting to wait till i was with a girl before i had sex. I did, i got lucky to find a gf when I was young. However I remember how thinking like wow I was so fucking stupid for waiting this long.

One thing I will say though is probably try not to sleep with him the first time. This way you'll know how they are. Maybe try a little bit more PC stuff kissing, fingering, jerking off. Juts remember guys on tinder obviously want something. At the same time though, most guys are cool with not sex and the guy who understands that your a virgin will definetly remember about what he liked and he stuff like that not. You can't just fuck someone the first time you meet them if you're not experienced i dont think the juices will be flowing if that makes sense.
>>
File: a3001297530_10.jpg (259KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
a3001297530_10.jpg
259KB, 1200x1200px
>>18716763

24m; in the same situation.

I never had the chance when I was a teen. I got out of home at 21 and for 3 years was hung up on losing it to another virgin, because that would have made the experience so much less nerve-racking and more comfortable. Both people would be accommodating and understanding. And desu sort of special too, imo.

But that's a pipe dream. Even there were virgins at our age, how the hell would you identify them?

I'm giving up and just got on Tinder this week, and to my surprise, am getting matches, who are actually replying. This is probably going to work out. But I can't help but feel a little sad for throwing the v away.
>>
>>18716763
What part of the world do you live in, OP?
>>
>>18716763
>I've been waiting to lose my virginity to my first boyfriend
I waited and lost my V to my future wife. The sex was great. But the marriage sucked; she was a controlling sadistic bitch. After 15 years, I was a single guy and dating. I quickly learned a lot and had a great time. I think if I was more experienced earlier, I wouldn't have made the huge mistake of marrying her.

Just have your first sex with a nice guy, not an asshole. After that, find out what kind of guy you like.
>>
>>18716869
Can't I ask how you got dates?
>>
>>18716876
>Can't I ask how you got dates?
I started talking to people at college.
It was tough at first, but got easier over time.
I actually met my future wife because I'd just had a really shitty day so I thought "Fuck it, I'll ask out that girl that works at the lunch counter." It turns out that "no fucks given" attitude is attractive to girls so it worked.
>>
>>18716907
:( guess I'm fucked then, I'll never get a date. No guy ever asks me out. All the guys I've asked out rejected me. I don't think I have too high standards.
>>
>>18716915
Are you real ugly? You should try tinder... I think tinders probably not a bad way to get a few dates especially if it's hard to get dates. I mean if people were getting dates in person left and right, then why would Tinder even exist right?

They don't. They have to use Tinder to supplement because finding dates isn't working for them.
>>
>>18716763
>1 ticket to the cock carousel please

Incels here will attack this, but you really should just go an a international holiday and fuck a bunch of foreign men.
>>
>>18716763
My fucking God, woman, don't throw away something as precious as your virginity. You should find somebody you love, and who loves you back. If you say you won't have sex until marriage in the first few dates, you will be able to weed out those men who just want to fuck you, and leave behind the ones who truly care about a relationship with you. After a couple months, to be honest, you'll be able to trust them if you can imagine a married life with them, and you won't even have to wait until marriage (although I recommend you do, this society doesn't make it easy).

>>18716793
Well, losing your virginity will definitely lower your ability to get into good relationships. Not only does it send the traditionalists (read:committed) packing for the hills, but your own ability to pair bond is damaged. And for Christ's sake, don't go onto Tinder. Full of degenerate pump-and-dumpers who will use you and cast you aside.

If you're interested in "exploring your sexuality" (whatever that is), do it within a marriage. That is part of the point of marriage: to grow together as partners in all aspects of your lives. And trust me, it is far more fulfilling than losing your virginity to social pressure, then scrambling to find "Mr. Perfect" after you've explored yourself. There is a reason women's happiness has declined since the so-called sexual revolution.

I know I'm going to get a lot of butthurt (You)s from this. But OP, I cannot in good conscience let you do this, destroying chastity, without speaking up. What you do in the end is your choice, but I strongly urge you to reconsider.
>>
>>18716915
>No guy ever asks me out.
Ask them out.
Go for OK looking, hard working, but socially awkward guys. A lot of them never ask anybody out, but would totally go out with a girl that asks them.
>>
>>18716856
>What part of the world do you live in, OP?

^Answer this, OP. I'm sure someone will be willing to help you out.
>>
File: 1431448102078.jpg (89KB, 991x902px) Image search: [Google]
1431448102078.jpg
89KB, 991x902px
>>18716935

I love how this guy always represents his religious-cult views as if they have an iota of consensus authority
>>
>>18717072
>consensus authority
No, that's not even a real thing. I hate argumentum ad populum.
And my views are not from a "religious cult," they were normative for thousands of years in the West, because they worked.

Internet leftists are insane. No comprehension of anything except through the lens of their CURRENT YEAR opinions.
>>
>>18717086
No they werent normative. The girls actually were getting fucked left and right all the time. Also then the girls were sold off, so young men couldnt even find wives because only 35 year old men could afford them.

This is why populations have boomed more recently then ever in the past 100 years. Because the old marriage strategies didn't work at all. And putting stigma on womens virginity was one of the main reasons that it didnt work.
>>
>>18717097
The value was normative, not the practice. People are always going to be shit, that doesn't mean you tell everyone to aspire to joining the cesspit. You direct them the other way around.
>the girls were sold off
Wrong. Men had to ask permission to court a woman first, and though the family did have a say in her marriage, it was not a practice of "selling off" daughters. The only marriages of that type were political arrangements between nobility and the extremely wealthy.
>young men couldnt even find wives because only 35 year old men could afford them
Also bullshit. This would only apply to the merchant class, and even then, they didn't usually wait that long. I won't deny there was an age difference for them, but it worked nonetheless. Most farmers and workers found people in their age range and somewhat younger.

>This is why populations have boomed more recently then ever in the past 100 years.
Are you literally fucking retarded? Populations plateaued in the West AFTER the sexual revolution. The baby boom happened before it.
> putting stigma on womens virginity was one of the main reasons that it didnt work.
The exact opposite. It (along with laws criminalizing sexual misconduct) encouraged marital stability and fostered a stable environment in which to raise kids. Are you seriously going to argue that not settling down until 35 and having one kid with Down's syndrome at 40 is an improvement in healthy relationships? Because that is the kind of thing we get more of when we encourage people to "explore themselves" without consequences. There are always consequences.
>>
File: ChastityBelt01.jpg (122KB, 740x555px) Image search: [Google]
ChastityBelt01.jpg
122KB, 740x555px
Here OP, wear this. It'll make >>18717086 sleep better at night knowing thousands of years of tradition are being preserved.
>>
>>18717126
fucking kek
>>
>>18716763
I like introverted girls and they are incredibly hard to find or come in contact with, not everyone is into the casual hookup culture, in reality it's not worth it for a lot people, not worth putting up with a random person and the risks it entails, they aren't worth it to most except fucking impulsive perverts with poor self-control and constant need for attention.

Those are not the only people on tinder, in theory it is an ideal way for introverts to find each other, in practice it's not as good as it could be because of reluctance and fear.
Not every guy wants to bother with plowing 20 girls a week either.
>>
>>18716935
>virginity
>precious
No one's virginity has any value, especially not yours.
>>
>>18717097
That's bullshit. The population boomed because of advances in medicine and agricultural production, meaning less childhood deaths and less child-birth deaths.
>>
>>18716763
I feel for you,but I want to reassure you.

I'm F30 and lost my virginity 2 years ago. My story can be summed up in two words - fat and shy - that defined my teen years. But I lost weight in my 20s and forced myself to function as a businesswoman and not a kid.

Eventually (just 2 years ago) I met and dated a nice man. When I confessed my KV status he didn't run for the hills, but guided me gently toward discovery of my sexual nature. The relationship didn't last for external reasons, but I will always be grateful to him for bringing me into the sexual world. I've had two relationships since then.

So it is not too late. You needn't wait for the Love Of Your Life, just a nice guy.
>>
>>18717072
He's just another basement dweller that didn't get laid in high school and wants to blame anything but himself.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.