[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tldr How do I tell a woman I'm not interested without her

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1500864954479.gif (2MB, 200x109px) Image search: [Google]
1500864954479.gif
2MB, 200x109px
Tldr How do I tell a woman I'm not interested without her being shitty?

Story
>Great friend of mine got me an awesome job making awesome money
>his fiancé is my manager
>shes about my age, 30 or so, has that 9/10 thicc softball player kind of body but 5/10 kinda beat face
>I knew her a bit before this but not like I do now
>I'm more or less the only person who has to work directly with her, we share an office though we're rarely in there
>finishing our paperwork the other day after hours, she tells me they are on the rocks
>he has never said anything like this to me so Idk if true or not
>two days ago, either by her design or they actually are on the rocks, she left to stay at her sister's until they figured it out
>today as I was getting my things and closing up our office, she doubles back and asks if I'm doing anything tonight
>"I've got a couple of errands but not really, what's up?"
>"you want to get a drink or something?
>" I shouldn't, maybe Friday? "
>"yeah that sounds great"
For one, I shouldn't have said maybe Friday. I now have to back out of that because I'm not going. Its not just because of my dude Im saying no, I'm legitimately not interested. I'm just worried if I turn her down she'll become a bitch and I have to deal with her everyday. How to let her down easy without seeming like an asshole? Shes kinda brash but pretty smart, what are the chances she'll see it for what it is and understand?
>>
is it a he or a she
>>
>>18716655
Friend of boss? Friend is a dude, boss is a she. Didn't you see my excellent assuming of genders with pronouns
>>
>>18716665
>>18716648
Just say something came up. If she can't accept a gentle let down then fuck her honestly. Think about this why does she want to go out with you? Oh probably so she can make your boss jealous and shit that you guys fucked or something. So why would you go out of your way to be especially nice to her?
>>
>>18716687
She IS my boss dude read it again
>>
>>18716766
Your boss asked you on a date? Dude, that's a huge fucking law suit right there. Just let her down gentle if you think she's alright. But if not you could sue the ever living shit out of them. Like guarentee'd this is not one of those things people say oh you maybe could this is literally exactly what sexual harasment stuff is in the work place for. To make sure that higher ups don't fuck over lower employees cause they wouldnt bone them
>>
>>18716774
Are you guys all retarded? Asking someone if they want to get a drink isn't sexual harassment. I've gotten lunch and dinner and drinks with several people at work either for business or just for fun, that's what people do. I saying in the 4 years I've been there, she's never asked me to get a drink with her. Now that her and my dude arent doing so great, suddenly she wants to. I wouldn't have a leg to stand on if I went to hr about that. They'd tell her not to ask again and that'd make it super awkward between us. I'm not trying to make shit weird or have her upset with me. She's my boss and a good friend and I'm asking advice on how to keep it that way
>>
>>18716865

It's sexual harsment if you turn her down and she tries to harass you in anyway cause you rejected her.
isnt that what this thread was about you fucking idiot?

I told you too. Just tell her something came up. That's the best thing you can do. She wanted to possibly fuck you, okay no shame in that . But you dont want to, also no shame in that. She should take the hint but if she doesn't you have no choice but to be more blunt.

"i dont want to sour the relationship" well thats up to her, unless you want to do what someone else wants and you dont because you think they have a pissy attitude. Obviously you do think she might be kind of a pissy person cause you are a bit nervous and clearly the inbalance here in relationships her being your boss is causing you some concern.

What im saying is that the reason this laws are in place is so that people can feel free to reject their higher-ups without having to actually lose sleep at night or dig for answers where their are none because theyre afraid of the consequences of the job/ relationship. This is why these laws are in place.

Just do what you have to do, but definetly don't stand for any kind of pissy attitude. She should know better and yeah if you ask someone out at your job and your there boss you better be smart about it.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.