[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I my girlfriend of 4 years broke up with me about a year ago.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

File: ugly.jpg (66KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ugly.jpg
66KB, 1280x720px
So I my girlfriend of 4 years broke up with me about a year ago. I went through all the stages of grieving with that and got over her so this isn't about that. I realize she's a spoiled child and I'm better off without her.

For the purpose of advice giving I am a 26 year old man, out of school, working full time.

But where I'm going with this is, despite being over her I can still safely say that she was fucking beautiful.

Now I've always struggled with self esteem about my looks. But in the past I went to some therapy and I started lifting a few years ago and that helped me out a lot.

However I've come to the depressing realization that no matter how much I try to love myself. At the end of the day. I'm ugly. Ok maybe ugly is too strong a word. But I am a 6/10 at best.

I've been trying to get into online dating for like 3 months now. I've been out trying to meet people. And all it has done is affirm this fear I have that I will never be with anyone as attractive as my ex ever again. Worse than that, no one I find attractive finds me attractive, ever. I've had the depressing realization that I will probably either live my life alone, or have to settle for someone I don't even find attractive because my standards have been set too high by my ex.

And before anyone says "we'll you got your ex didn't you." Well it turns out she's a lesbian. She was never really attracted to me, but liked me for who I was. I was just the first guy that was good enough for her to get over her lack of attraction. Until she realized why she was never attracted to men.

To top it all off I'm balding. Every time I look in the mirror I just see this extremely slightly below average face and it just disgusts me.

How do I go on living like this? Because its draining me of my will to even live. Knowing my future love and sex life only goes down hill from here.
>>
File: 1505077126872.jpg (49KB, 600x801px) Image search: [Google]
1505077126872.jpg
49KB, 600x801px
You literally just have to fuck another woman. 3 tops.
>>
>>18716437
Like I said, the only women who EVER show any interest in me I would rather just go home and masturbate than sleep with.
>>
File: 89AJqoQ8.jpg (42KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
89AJqoQ8.jpg
42KB, 500x500px
>>18716441
You're fine. Go out there and have sex.
>>
hey man I know that feel, try being a manlet to top it off. But shit happens, what can you do you might as well play the card you been dealt
>>
>>18716432
Become confident. Most girls don't care about your looks if you got great confidence. It's something I figured out. about 1 year ago I was one awkward fuck with any pretty girl I was talking to (very social tho), was overweight and not very confident with myself or body. Begin december 2016 I started working out a lot, making me get more confidence and what i've noticed is that you have to learn what girls like in a boy.

Read shit about it online there's plenty of information, tell a girl she looks pretty without making it look awkward, make eye contact (no creepy staring tho), you can let the girl know you're very normal with sex, making comments about pretty girls, bootays, boobies but do it smooth without making yourself look like some arrogant or weird guy, make no big deal out of it.

To me it seems like you need to get your good confidence, don't let your bad things take it away from you. Your bad parts are there to make you strong, use it to your advantage, don't let it take you over.

Hope I somewhat worded this out well enough, im no writer... GL anon
>>
>>18716513
See, I am confident about who I am, just not what I look like. I never have problems making friends, ever. I'm easily sociable.

But you can't get that across online. Its all about the fucking picture. And that's how I know I'm ugly.

And unfortunately working full time in a steel mill surrounded by other guys and living in a city that doesn't have a great youth scene I don't often meet girls. In fact almost never.

And I fucking hate clubs with a burning passion.

Plus I don't buy what you are saying completely. Back when I was with my ex and I would go to parties with friends without her. Girls would always flock to my taller, more handsome friends. I could make them laugh their asses off and just be perfectly confident, because why would I not be? I had my ex I didn't want anything from them.

Despite that, they still always flocked around my other friends who are less sociable(as in my one friend has confided in me that he is super self conscious about it and wishes he were more like me because despite attention he can never finish the job) But the fact still remains, he gets attention, I get none.
>>
File: 1489216672787.jpg (72KB, 482x427px) Image search: [Google]
1489216672787.jpg
72KB, 482x427px
>>18716432
gah damn anon, i'm in a super similar boat...25 years old, gf and I broke up in nov of last year after 4 years of dating, still feel like i'm shaking off the rust. I haven't had any sort of sexual contact with a female since november and haven't even made out with anyone since june of this year.
>>
>>18716570
Yeah sorry as I said im no writer and suck at explaining things :d.

Stuff I do is creating a certain vibe with a girl that makes them attracted to you. Perhaps some stuff I do unconciously but Making eye contact, adjusting your voice tonality, mirroring body language shit like that I do concious. Try looking up how to get girls. Also shit I did is just to contact old friends or people you know from the past, either male or female. Male friends know female friends and female friends know female friends, get to know more people and learn how to get girls, I did it, and so far it has worked for me.

and as for dating apps, I guess you could try to make it look like you don't take it all too serious, im not too familiar with dating apps so can't help ya out too much on that one.

Anyways hope I helped.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.