[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do you respond or take it when after you text someone you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: original.jpg (13KB, 326x456px) Image search: [Google]
original.jpg
13KB, 326x456px
how do you respond or take it when after you text someone you get no reply?

so both times I texted qt from work I got no reply

1st time she was at a concert so I guess it was understandable.

2nd time I don't know she was most likely on public transport since it was shortly after work

should I just let it go and not look too much into it and take it too personally? and not bring it up or pretend I never texted her.

should I take it as a hint to probably not contact her out of work unless it's work related stuff.

I mean I thought we were pretty friendly at work and talk dumb shit. and the stuff I initiated was basically a continuation of some funny stuff we talked about at work
>>
What exactly did you send her? Was it just a statement that didn't really require an answer? I wouldn't contact her until you have an excuse to now.

I like opening with a question, or asking their opinion on things. Even "Hey, how's your day been" is ok.
>>
basically she knows u wanna fuck n she doesnt.
>>
>>18716284
>>18716259
This. I like baseball, so sometimes I say IDC if I just got pulled up from AAA and this guys pitching a perfect game I want my 3 strikes.

But after that u gotta just put ur head down and walk away. Trust me girls try to do this so you get the hint, happens all the time. It'll be a lot better if you just leave her be, she might even text you you never know. But if you continually hit her up she'll be angry and if she has to tell you im not into you please leave me alone she'll be less happy.
>>
>>18716288
>This. I like baseball, so sometimes I say IDC if I just got pulled up from AAA and this guys pitching a perfect game I want my 3 strikes.

The sports thing is pretty accurate, lol. I treat the ones where I got left on read as losses since I'm into boxing.
>>
>>18716259
it means youre 10 times below her level
>>
>>18716259
>how do you respond or take it when after you text someone you get no reply?
You don't
Women are fucking perpetual children too afraid to tell you want they want and instead hint, hint, hint stringing people like you along until Chad shows up.
Move on, fuck that whore.
>>
>>18716288
>Trust me girls try to do this so you get the hint, happens all the time. It'll be a lot better if you just leave her be, she might even text you you never know.

oh really. like desu I never planned on asking her out. just get back to getting used to talking to qt girls and making friends again since I am a recovering hikikomori neet who hasn't had a gf in years.

you know so I'm prepped when I'm ready to ask someone out again.

like shes a nice person to talk to and stuff

>>18716278
>What exactly did you send her? Was it just a statement that didn't really require an answer? I wouldn't contact her until you have an excuse to now.

just something we had been talking about earlier in the day. we supposedly know a mutual person who used to date my sister. apparently this person came out as gay.

i texted her jokingly saying if it would be too cruel to tell my sister that her ex bf came out as gay and pretend it was shortly after they dated.
>>
maybe she is playing hard to get with the ignoring text shit.

I know between replying to text from people I watch an episode of a tv show or a few YouTube's before I reply. just to not look too needy or keen and shit. sometimes I even forget because I don't have the little box telling me I have unread messages because either saw it earlier.

maybe it's a similar situation.
>>
>>18716350
If you want to fuck a girl, you should just say it not say all this " I just wanted to be friends" and stuff. Pretty lame.
>>
>>18716389

lol ok
>>
File: 1505097370199.jpg (48KB, 632x473px) Image search: [Google]
1505097370199.jpg
48KB, 632x473px
>>18716259

I assume they're busy or got caught up in something. I've done it and my close friends have as well. I feel bad when I reply late but it happens. If it's super important or time sensitive I'll make sure to mention it in the text or just call them. I prefer talking to text anyway.

I'd just shrug this whole thing off and continue on at work like usual. If she really wants to chat she'll chat. This isn't something you should stress about or jump through hoops for.
>>
>>18716259
She's not interested.

I don't wanna type it all out but it's the Brad Pitt effect. If Pitt texted her, would she not reply because she was at concert? Not interested. Don't take it personal, just move on
>>
Similar situation to OP but what does it mean if a girl will respond to your messages, laugh and use lots of exclamation marks and "LMAAOOOOO" and shit. But will never actually message you first? Like if I don't instigate I could go a week and she'd probably never message me. I can't get a read on this bitch. Probably just likes the attention.
>>
>>18716927
u already waited to long but u have to ask her out. who cares if she texts u first a lot of girls dont do that. Just ask her out literaly do it right now say hey hows it going ive had a nice time chatting with you wanna go out.

tell us what she says if you wont do that you iwll literally never know.
>>
>>18716931
I didn't mention but I asked her out and she responded super down for it. Like "FOR SURE!" followed like two minutes later with "Wow caps...that made me look needy"

Which was great. But then when it came to setting a day she was like "its frosh week this week so I work every day :(" So I was like whatever, she's a server so I imagine frosh week would be crazy. So the next week I was like "hey you free at all?" and she said she was going on a camping trip that weekend with some friends.

So now im like, is asking again desperate? If so I should probably wait a while so its not every week me being like "hey you free!" but part of me feels like she's making things up and doesn't want to hang out. But then why feign excitement when I asked in the first place? And why keep texting me(like when I do instigate our conversations are always great and funny and shit, good chemistry. I've just been messaging her like 2-3 times a week to keep things going but not come off as needy)
>>
>>18716960
She's not interested. Never text her again. When you asked her out twice, she would've most likely gave you a time when she could. Lastly if you just stop texting her, she'll either care enough to text you or she wont. And if u say then if shes supposed to care enough then shouldn't I text her? well you did anon, and you asked her out. So she knows you're interested.

So i would say. she's not interested. Just don't text her anymore. Yeah a lot of girls are real friendly and text super friendly stuff, you think it'd be a great match and so on but they just don't see it that way. Thats why asking out and then see what they say is the best approach.

Besides why text her right? You only want to do date her. You don't want a friend. So it's kind of pointless be a man and act like what you really want no shame.
>>
>>18716988
Its just fucking depressing is all. Like fuck, why lie and say you want to go out then?

And every other attempt I've had at meeting girls since my breakup has been a disaster. Either they're boring as fuck, ugly as fuck, or they just simply don't respond at all, or they have a kid.

Trying to meet girls after 25 is a fucking nightmare.
>>
>>18717017
She didn't want to hurt your feelings she probably knew you liked her a lot. It sucks yeah girls are do that. Sometimes they like they attention to be honest.

I don't think it's really hard to meet girls I mean there's quite a bit of them you just have be good but obviously you know it's always better to be lucky.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.