[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guys, I'm in London, outside because I can't stand

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1307563663001.jpg (70KB, 587x558px) Image search: [Google]
1307563663001.jpg
70KB, 587x558px
Guys, I'm in London, outside because I can't stand my wasted youth, nothing to because I'm friendless, demoralised by all the Staceys I'm seeing, bored by everything.

I might see It. I will go to Camden town or university areas and other places to get the cathartic feeling of seeing prime youths enjoying what I was too ugly and beta to ever have.

I could sit inside and read or study maths or programming but pseudo intellectuals demand you read shitloads of boring books and go through boring textbooks. It is demoralising and it feels better to procrastinate by doing nothing than to enter more dominance hierarchies. I read 40 more pages of the fountainhead this morning and was inspired but realised I am too cowardly to practice its teachings.

My job requires so little effort, with such an inflated job title, you would not believe it. If you saw how brazenly late I was, how early I leave, you'd think I had a spine or more important things to do.

I've started eating junk food and fast food again because the sugar rush and carb rush acts like the caffeine rush: changing lethargic depression to unrealistically optimistic depression

I made this topic at 2 pm today. I walked down Notting hill gate while feeling sad, went home and ended up binging on junk food, browsing the internet, applying for jobs.

Background:
>aged 26
>no friends or social life since 18
>no female attention ever
>went through university with zero social experiences
>became the loner nobody talks to within two days of my current job
>never been to pub, club, or party
>missed out on all the 16 - 22 formative social experiences that people look back on fondly (teen crushes, school prom, school dances, university fresher's week, any sort of relationships at all)
>know that women all have 5000 tinder matches and think the average male is ugly; seeing attractive women everywhere is demoralising
>feel completely bitter and detached from others due to being an ugly subhuman; lifting weights did nothing
>>
what is your job?
I also live in London btw
>>
You're in such a spiral of negativity that you're gonna find it hard to get out regardless of what anyone says here. You need some deep alone time and you need to really dig deep down and figure out how to change your core beliefs of yourself. It's never to late to change, I'd suggest traveling in some poor countries to give you a bit of perspective of your actual position.

Also lifting weights is mundane, if you want to get physically fit try a sport where you can join a club and meet people. Rowing, rock climbing, yoga, table tennis, anything is better than nothing.

Also one more thing stop dwelling on the past so much, you cant do shit about it now.
>>
>>18716210
>>18716210
hahahaha. well op I have to say you might not be much of a charmer but at least your life is hilariously sad.

The issue is here is that you try to leave up to the expectations that other people set for you.

You think that friends, money, women make you a better htan others. But that's actually not true, at the end of the day you're a man and you're still alive so no one is really better than you.

Try to live your life in a way that makes you happy. Because that is a foundation which will never fail.
>>
>>18716355
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
not OP but what the fuck is wrong with lifting weights
I used to train martial arts but my fucking feet gave in because I was born with a fucking feet defect, how do you think I feel reading posts like
'dude just train martial arts there's no better feeling than being able to beat another dude le up xddddd'
I miss that and I want to beat the guy who says that instead.
>>
>>18716355
olympic weightlifting is actually really nice
>>
>>18716362
>>18716365
Sorry guys I worded it badly, I actually like lifting weights at times and I'm into callisthenics. What I should of said is it's not for everyone and theres other ways to enjoy using your body.
>>
>This fucker has moved onto /adv/
>Im wondering why that anon hasn't hunted you down yet

If this isn't pasta or the fantasy work of some autist, then this is the guy is a civil servant working in Vauxhall, that has been using /lit/ as his personal blog for the past month. He never listens to what people say at all

https://warosu.org/lit/?task=search&ghost=&search_text=know+that+women+all+have+5000+tinder+matches
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.