[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

grandma is old and bored uncle is super fucking busy, basically

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: 1501025340888.png (445KB, 777x589px) Image search: [Google]
1501025340888.png
445KB, 777x589px
grandma is old and bored
uncle is super fucking busy, basically works all day
grandma calls him so fucking much he doesnt pick up the phone or else he wouldnt be able to work
i go visit her, i help her out with things she needs, we have coffee and i talk to her in the phone
thisis not a problem to me
however i do have a problem with her calling me all the time trying to get me to bother my uncle over stupid shit, if you want to talk to him call him yourself, if he doesnt pick up thats between both of you, i dont want to get involved nor do i want to bother my uncle while he is working
i tried to explain this to her nicely, i still refuse to bother him, but no matter what i say to her if i refuse to call him she will get mad at me and insist more and more
its starting to really piss me off to be honeset, last time she called i had to hung up and i know it was mean but shut the fuck up for gods sake
is there anything i can do to make her stop?
>>
should i lie to her? just tell her i called him andhe sad hi or something
>>
>>18715875
Dude grandma just wants some dick. Give her a good pounding and she'll stop bothering you.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.