[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Friend invites me over to house. Friend has another friend over.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (45KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45KB, 500x375px
Friend invites me over to house.
Friend has another friend over.
They are eye fucking each other
They head to bed
I get to stay in the living room watching TV untill my taxi arrives

Text her next morning asking her to not invite me around simply to be the unnecessary wheel at the party.

Get text back "oh, did it come across like that?"

What the hell do I respond back? Don't want to be a whiny bitch creating a scene, but on the other hand I find her reply rather incredulous, how the fuck wouldn't it come across like that?
>>
>>18715753
maybe it was supposed to be a threesome but you didn't get the hint?

tell her next time she needs to be more direct about inviting you in on the action.
>>
>>18715764
no, i dont think that's what happened to OP
>>
>>18715753
do a sarcastic no i was the life of the hangout or smth, at least that's what i'd do
>>
>>18715764
Nonono, I can read hints perfectly fine. This is a girl I can communicate with across a crowded bar simply with looks, this wasn't me missing out on a potential threesome. Even if SHE wanted it to be, he most definitely did not, he made some borderline gay advances on me at the start of the evening, but once I made it clear I don't swing for that team all his interest in me was lost. No, by the end of the evening I could have put on a fucking clown costume and waltzd around the room and they wouldn't have noticed me.

Also I have had threesomes in the past, we never wasted time with hints and charades, it would be a simple case of saying out loud.
>>
>>18715753
Tell her not to fuck with you just because she is an insecure bitch and cant meet with said friend alone because its awkward for her or something
>>
>>18715801
ohhhhh you're a dude....

new theory:

she fucked another dude in front of you to drive home the point that she is not and never will fuck you.

tell her that you received the message loud and clear before you ghost her forever.
>>
>>18715764
>hinting
A simple "you coming?" would have made any and all hints unneeded in OPs situation, yet they didn't seem to give him that, so it doesn't seem like a threesome was the intention.
>>
>>18715809
Well I can't say I appreciate that any more than being the third wheel.
She is currently trying to make it come off as if nothing happened and it's all in my head.
Been friends with her for ages now, just don't see the point of this move of hers.
Think I'll just rhetorically ask her how else it was supposed to come across.
I mean, fucking dudes, be my guest, I don't care. Just don't fucking invite me over to stand guard.
>>
>>18715809
Oh, also, just because I am a friend to her doesn't mean I feel entitled to sex. That somehow she isn't allowed to have sex without my permission, or that seeing another dude is cheating on me simply because I am a friend. Not at all, but like I said, don't invite me around, what's the fucking point.
>>
>>18715828
>Think I'll just rhetorically ask her how else it was supposed to come across.

or a less whiney bitch thing to say is tell her that next time she plans of fucking another dude you don't want to be invited.
>>
>>18715753
>"oh, did it come across like that?"
Respond with "Yes."
>>
>>18715858
Genius.
>>
>>18715858
Hmm, suppose I could have thought of this one myself. Oh well, I tend to overthink things when annoyed. Still though, thanks.
Anone interested in how it pans out? Else I'll probably just close the thread.
>>
>>18715753
Maybe she's trying to make you jealous
>>
>>18715960
She is 29, I like to think she has enough life experience to realize that that trick never ends well.
>>
>>18715968
Tbh so far she didn't sound like a genius from this thread. Maybe it's about you seeing in a sexual way
>>
>>18715976
Well then all I can say is that that failed horribly.
Sitting there last night was awkward as fuck, I either just act cool, create a scene or awkwardly attempt to join in, i.e. the typical experience of being a third wheel, it is called that for a reason, you are sorta there, but not really having a purpose.
I am just glad I managed to get a taxi out of there, waking up to their two bashful grinning post romp faces would have been too much.
>>
Welp she's playing dumb with a "you felt this way because we headed to bed before you?" line, implying nothing occurred but a healthy night of sleep. I can't even tell if she is telling the truth and merely is genuinely incapable of seeing how it looked/felt from my pov, or if she is lying through her teeth.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.