[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My son's 3 and I like play fighting with him, I do MMA and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1521.png (243KB, 342x291px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1521.png
243KB, 342x291px
My son's 3 and I like play fighting with him, I do MMA and plan to enroll him in a martial arts class years from now.

My girlfriend is claiming I'm gonna turn him violent which I say is bullshit.

What say you?
>>
>>18715723

Maybe start with karate or teakwondo, where the kids classes have a lot of emphasis on dicipline and respect

He can switch over to combat-oriented martial arts once he gets a little older

This will also be a good compromise for the sake of your gf
>>
> turn him violent
So what. Look at someone like say McGregs. Many good fighters have aggressive personalities. Being a fighter yourself you should know you need that killer instinct so to say to truly be good. I think grooming your son to be a great fighter is a noble goal. Also if your girlfriend isnt the mother she can fuck right off.
>>
>>18715723
Your gf is retarded.
Example are you violant? No
If you ever see mma fighter interviews there humble as fuck.
Fighting builds skills, perseverance patience and other stuff. Also your kid will be able to defend himself. Why would she want him to be chucked by bullies. Just teach your kid about being kind to others and shit. Honestly your girl is being irrational.
>>
>>18715723
could go either way honestly...

he might end up pushing and hitting the other kids at school if you aren't careful.

maybe be really clear about in what context that sort of thing is acceptable to minimize the chance he will do something wrong.
>>
teach him to respect his strength
>>
>>18715723
>People with agency over their own safety and going to be violent.

You need to carefully and lovingly explain to your gf that she is a stupid bitch and her opinion could only have been formed by a peanut brained fuck cow
>>
It's on you to teach him things like right and wrong, when violence is acceptable, etc.
>>
I say you should definitely go for it, if you're a trained MMA fighter and you teach your kid at a young age he could become the next Bruce Lee or Donnie Yen and those guys for freaking cool.

Just make sure he doesn't turn out to be an egotiscal chav that throughs his weight around and he could turn out to be a really decent guy.

Note that if he doesn't want to do martial arts one day thats fine too, but besides that yeah man it will keep him healthy too.
>>
>>18716030
Throws*
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.