[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do I keep doing it to myself? Everyday I see at least 5 women

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: 1485057082046.jpg (29KB, 460x276px) Image search: [Google]
1485057082046.jpg
29KB, 460x276px
Why do I keep doing it to myself?
Everyday I see at least 5 women who look interesting enough to start a conversation with. But I never do. Its the classic problem, in the moment when I need to do something excuses pop up like "you have a pizzaface, no way man, lets take care of acne and then do it later", and I come home and look at me and think "maybe its not that bad" and regret a lost opportunity in the end.
This is so stupid, logically, I understand, I just "cockblock" myself. Therefore I am a 21 yo virgin despite being cool and attractive. Maybe its the fact that I have not tasted sex and am not addicted to it enough to overpower procrastination.
And even if girls speak to me, which happens not often but sometimes, I reject them because I am nervous in the moment, then I come home and feel like a king, like I can do anything, approach any girl. But when I go out this all evaporates. Its so weird.
Any advice? Even alcohol doesnt work well enough.
>>
So what, I cant be the only one.
>>
File: mommy issues.jpg (28KB, 723x350px) Image search: [Google]
mommy issues.jpg
28KB, 723x350px
>>18715396
Few options:
Man up and chat them up.
Try online dating.
Die alone.

Pick carefully. There is no advice for making yourself to leave comfort zone. You either do or dont.

Some boys start with practice gfs. Pick up very ugly or very fat girls which doesnt make you nervous and practice on them. We call it flirting. And in the worst case scenario you will end up with fat ugly wife.
>>
>>18715675
So what, nobody does that?
I have never seen a man approach a woman seriuosly on the street, only with friends as a "joke" and of course were blown off. But real approach... Never seen this on the street or public transport, and I am in the city walking everyday. Only on YouTube.
>>
>>18715727
Approaching strangers on public transport or street is suicide tier. You go to SOCIAL EVENTS YOU HATE to meet new people. Bar, nigger ghetto, trump demonstration, furry conventions, concert, disco, brother whatever is happening in the city.

Or try easy mode and go for schoolmates / coworkers.
>>
>>18715747
>Approaching strangers on public transport or street is suicide tier
What? Why do people have this idea? For me this is best, because you see lots of different people and you know, you have to commute anyway.
Why go to some events or whatever? With schoolmates it never works, its just hard better stay friends.
Fuck it I think imma go out do street approach just to prove this idea that "street approach is bad" wrong. Why would it be wrong if I approach a girl Ive seen in the city because her outfit has personality? Its like now or never.
>>
>>18715761
Well good luck then. You gonna need it.
>>
File: 1504703471762.png (631KB, 1200x720px) Image search: [Google]
1504703471762.png
631KB, 1200x720px
>>18715396
You seem pretty well-adjusted, so I'll be frank.

I think your problem is that you secretly think overly highly of yourself on some subconscious level, so you judge people who talk to you as not worth your time. People pick up on that, and most don't like that kind of baseless scrutiny.
Conversely, you also get scared around people who you consider worth your time, and you don't make a move. It has nothing to do with having experienced sex before. It has to do with you being arrogant, and being afraid of letting down to others and yourself that you're not as cool as you think you are.

You have two options:
1. Act like how you unconsciously think and start fully consciously judging people as worth it or not, then act on those thoughts. Project confidence in yourself and act on the thoughts you seem to already have, that you're cool, and nothing can stop you.
2. Take a lesson in humility, and actually realize that everyone is worth your time to some degree. That's how chatty people accomplish being chatty. They're open and inviting, and don't project an aura of disapproval.

Do either of those, and people you talk to will pick up on either your confidence, or your kindness, and either will get you places.
It's all in what you project.

>Tl:dr choose being confident, open, or both at the same time. Don't pussyfoot between the two cuz that shows insecurity, and fembots don't like insecurity
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.