[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>meet a girl on steam >find out she lives in california

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: 1504858582333.jpg (78KB, 580x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1504858582333.jpg
78KB, 580x1280px
>meet a girl on steam
>find out she lives in california
>ask her for head one day
>she says yes
>meet her where she wants to meet
>she chat a bit, turns out shes an artists who posts in the /b/ drawthread.
>really chill chick
>go to parking lot
>she opens her passenger side door
>sit in the passenger seat.
>she leans down and touches her lips to my dick
>Nut almost instantly
>she giggles makes a comment, keeps stroking
>pulls her titties out, only thing blocking us from view is my car, and her car door.
>get hard
>puts her mouth on my head
>bobs her head like twice, makes me nut again
>she giggles trying to tell me she had fun
>asks me to follow her to my place
>too embarrassed decline
>2 years later, barely chat with her on steam
>recently green texted story to /b/
>can't stop thinking of her since I green texted that story.
>find out shes in a relationship
>shes unhappy in it.

I want her again, really fucking bad, what do I do?
>>
>>18715190
Talk to her not us. Life is to short not to take risks. If she turns you down at least you tried man most dont bother trying.

Seriously just tell her how you feel. Dont rage at her or sperg out if things dont go well. You already have gone a while without talking
>>
You could've told us this story in like two sentences
>>
Get yo bone on for me. Some of us lack any opportunity to interact with females in such a way.
>>
>>18715212
I'm just afraid she'll break what little communication we have now if I'm too foreward.
>>18715291
she has a lot of friends that are like her, you just gotta know how to find em.
>>
>>18715310
If she breaks communication with you just because you confessed how you felt thats shitty but you should feel good about it because you tried. Girls like it when we are forward but not creepy.
>>
>>18715310
>>18715321
This guy gets it.
>>
>>18715310
Also, my schedule precludes any such interaction with the fairer sex.
>>
The conversation didn't go great.
>Tell her how I feel
>long pause
>She says "I'm in a relationship"
>She continues "You also made me feel like shit, you blew me off when I wanted to go back to my place to hangout, and have sex, then you ghosted me for months, then chat with me like nothing happened."
>I tell her "I was embarassed about prematurely ejaculating"
>She says"I gave you no reason to be, I was into it, I thought it was great, I would have kept sucking your dick until you were shooting dust, but you just left me hanging."
>I tell her "Please, can we start over? maybe just hang out?"
>She tells me"I am in a relationship, if you wanted to be friends with benefits or whatever, that ship sailed, this is serious and I need to focus on that, I can't be slutting it up anymore."
>she says "We can still be friends, but you bring up us having sex or me giving you head again, and I will block you and never speak to you again."
>I then say "We both know you're miserable in your relationship, you miss the old you and are just afraid of being alone, your boyfriend is an asshole who just yells at you all the time."
>She then just said Fuck off and hasn't replied to me since.

What do I do? did I fuck this up?
>>
>>18715598
just leave her alone, if she doubts her decision and kinda wants to give you a shot she'll say smth, if not, move on so better get to it
>>
>>18715598
she seems pretty nice, explained where she's at, and then you called her out on being unhappy so she's cutting you out. You played your hand but she didn't take it because she's trying to grow up. You might be able to stay friends with an apology where you explain away the thirst and then lurk until+if it ends but post-relationship is a grey area where new blood has the advantage, except she might be able to set you up
>>
>>18715598
>I would have kept sucking your dick until you were shooting dust
Marry her now OP
>>
>>18715190
>chick gives head
>haven't seen her in 2 years
>she's in relationship
>I'm skeleton jelly
either talk to her or get over her, either way stop bothering me.
>>
File: yhy37.jpg (30KB, 603x444px) Image search: [Google]
yhy37.jpg
30KB, 603x444px
>>18715598

You fucked up by not going home with her.
She is absolutely correct - she gave you no reason to be embarassed. She bloody *giggled* and went down on you again. *And then invited you home*.

That there was your mortal mistake. I don't know what the fuck you were thinking or how you didnt see her reassuring signs.

Then you fucking ghosted her. What the actual flying fuck.

>>I then say "We both know you're miserable in your relationship, you miss the old you and are just afraid of being alone, your boyfriend is an asshole who just yells at you all the time."
This was pretty uncalibrated imo. You are nowhere near close enough to make such a blunt statement.

Yeah, i'd say you fucked up. But, stay Steam friends and wait it out I guess. I wouldn't hold my breath though. I'd highly recommend trying to move on and get your dick wet elsewhere.

Also, jesus, what an incredibly cool girl.
>>
>>18715868
I know her relationship is going to end, its toxic as fuck and makes her really depressed.
>>18715881
once I posted that greentext on /b/ I realized how fucking stupid I was for passing up such an opportunity.
>>18715901
I know I did, shes probably wild in bed... she was totally sweet the entire time, tender and gentle with my dick and cradled my balls perfectly, her tits were nice too.
I honestly found out which artist from /b/ she was and kinda started stalking her a little... but I think I really fucked this up. I'm going to try to apologize.
>>
So I apologized to her, she told me not to be a dick again, we've been chatting a little bit, shes so nice and sweet... her partner has already went off on her.
>>
>>18716948

Good man.

Now take it slow, don't think with your dick. You've already established clearly that this is a cool girl irrespective of the fact that she has holes. You want her friendship, and whatever else you can *respectfully* get.

At the same time, don't become some disingenuous orbiter. Try to get the friendship to what it was like 2 years ago: chill, fun, carefree, and with some spontaneous sexuality thrown in.
>>
>>18715190
She'll do the same thing to you, dumbass. I will never understand how people manage to delude themselves into thinking that a person who cheats will magically become faithful "just for them."
Also, you're a degenerate for hooking up.
>>
I found out she has a major mysogyny / objectification fetish as well as a love for the daddy baby dynamic, is there any way for me to use that?
>>
>>18718140
Stop trying to get her to cheat, find a single girl. >>18717010 is right, if she cheats on her bf with you, she will be willing to cheat on you.
>>
>>18715212
Basically this,
She already gave your the good suck once
She might do it again.

Hell, she already knows it will be quick and easy! Sometimes my girl wishes I'd nut faster when she's giving me oral.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.