[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

any advice on banging hookers or going to brothels? which brothels

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

any advice on banging hookers or going to brothels?

which brothels would you recommend, i hear there's a few big ones in germany
>>
Yes, Germany has some of the best brothels in the world, as well as Austria and Switzerland. If you can afford it, go there for fun times. They are called "FKK clubs" instead of outright brothels. Oase in Frankfurt, Artemis in Berlin, Goldentime in Vienna, Club Globe in Zurich are all examples of great ones.
>>
>>18715242
>Oase
nice thanks, you been to them? are you german or a tourist?
>>
>>18715264
Not German but European, I travel often and those are all places that I go to whenever I'm in the city. Read up how the system works, or ask here, if you're not sure.
>>
>>18715279
ANy info on Artemis in Berlin? Planning to go to Berlin next month and the thought hadn't crossed my mind, but if they're amazing then why not?
>>
>>18715281
Artemis is the least great one on that list. It's still pretty good, just not on the level of the others. Works like this:

>pay entrance of ~80 eur, includes use of facilities and food and non-alcoholic drinks
>walk around enjoying the spa facilities and naked prostitutes walking around coming to talk to you
>if you fancy a girl, go together to a private room and do whatever sexual you agree on for the agreed on price
>basic quickie maybe 50eur, any extras 50 to 60 more, such as longer time, come in mouth, anal

Go for it if you have the money.
>>
>>18715175
Yeah don't do it unless you enjoy getting hpv and herpes. And yes, that can transfer even if you wear a condom. Don't be a retard OP, use the money to buy some other shit.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.