[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Hang out with girl all weekend >Amazing time happy happy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot_20170912-091938.jpg (228KB, 1080x598px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170912-091938.jpg
228KB, 1080x598px
>Hang out with girl all weekend
>Amazing time happy happy
>No word at all Monday thru Thursday
>Hang out again next weekend
>Amazing time happy happy
>No word at all Monday thru Thursday

Is this shit normal? Why cant i get a fucking 'whats up?' on a weekday?
>>
>>18714994
Have you tried to contact her during the week?

Have you asked her about it? (Not accusingly, but from the perspective of respecting her wishes - "Do you not want me to contact you during the week?")

Though this kind of behavior is more typical of men than women, she may compartmentalize her life. During the week she is all business, devoted to school or career, and she piles all her socializing into the weekends.

- or she may be married and her husband is away weekends.
>>
>>18714994

Have you sent a message during the off time? Did she not respond? Anyhow, it's normal to hang out on weekends and then real life happens during the week. If she mostly hangs out with you during the weekend, obviously she has stuff and catching up to do with during the week, so she's busy. Don't be so needy.
>>
Ive made small, basic attempts at chat on weekdays but its usually a short quick answer from her hours later and cant get much more out of her. Now ive been kickin it with my fling from last month on weekdays to cure the boredom of mon-thurs and that could end up ruining things with new girl. Idk man its weird
>>
>>18714994

this is normal and healthy behaviour. Dont be needy. She is already spending all weekends with you moron. You know the weekends when people dont need to work and have free time for themselves.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.