[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does this guy sound like he's being serious, he's fucked

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 153
Thread images: 24

File: image.png (180KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
180KB, 750x1334px
Does this guy sound like he's being serious, he's fucked and played games on me so I don't know, this time it sounds like he's serious though and T really hurts

We Been talking on and offf for three years never hung out much Bc we were both in and out of relarionships but we been hanging out for the past month then he tells me this and says he's not into me anymore . After telling me for three years he was in love with me and thought we were soul mates

Like does this sound real should I move on :/
He won't block me even though I asked him to, and I called him at 1am and he woke up and I could tell he was sleeping but he woke up to answer, I was short and asked if he was serious and he said yes and paused and said he's sorry he jdjd doesn't feel that way towards me... So I said ok bye. It's weird he would answer in the middle
Of the Nigjt and not block me. Idk waht to do, inwas head over heels in love with him, I legit feel heartbroken
>>
Like Duh! Of course he will answer in the middle of the night since you woke him up anyway. Stop interpreting.
>>
>>18714801

Idk I just didn't thinkk he would answer if he really doesn't liek me
Like that he should be avoiding me

I've honestlyy
Never been rejected like this, so it hurts worse than anything, and I really am in love with him and I thought he was too
>>
>>18714803
You haven't lived long then? Why avoid if he can have fun with you? Not necessarily sexual, but mentally.
>>
>>18714831
So yo think he might be playing games?

I think I should cut lose either way he either doesn't like me or is playing games and neither is healthy
>>
>>18714838
Best idea. 0 contact, if you need closure have a last talk with him expressing your feelings and say this is it and wish him all the best. Then blooooock all over. Delete number, etc. so you aren't tempted to contact again.
>>
>>18714798
Fuck. How does texting work?

Grey text doesn't want a serious commitment.

>We just want different things

Means he wants to be able to fuck multiple people because a serious relationship is too much pressure right now. He said he doesn't want a relationship with you, so that's when you either move on and find someone else who does or fool around with him if that's what you're into.

I don't know where you get "In love with me and thought we were soul mates" unless he's sending you mixed signals. He likes you, but his text clearly states he doesn't want to be your boyfriend. Get over him and move on, he's trash.
>>
>>18715090

He's literally told me that. He made fake jnstagram accounts and messaged me on them and constantly harrasss me for so long, then when we start hanging out after a month he says this
>>
Just stop talking to him and fuck other guys, enjoy your life you stupid bitch.

Men ain't shit.
>>
>>18715159

Haha true ..

Well I typed up this big thing this morning and told him that if it's how he feels then block me so I can move on. He nevr responded , granted j didn't give him a lot of time, but he also didn't block me.

I just texted him again and said I don't wanna be stressed out, if that's how he feels I can't change it, and if it's not
And he doesn't wanna talk about the rreal reasons why he acting like this, there notninf j can do, said that im blocking him and moving on, and unfortunately I am
>>
>>18715173
does he need to be mean to you for you to understand he isn't interested?

He tried to let you down gently, and be nice about it and you really need to take the hint.
>>
>>18715179
I thought he was being a doiche desu I hate when guys says "ur a great girl" shit but yeah whatever
>>
Is he really playing games with you? I understand that there are people who will keep you at an arm's length and come in and out of your life, but it seems like he's just hoping for you to take the hint. The guy is emotionally unavailable and will probably have sex with you when it's convenient but you'll never get a commitment out of him while you're acting all needy and like you have no self-respect. Go No Contact with him, deal with the emotional grief and move on with your life. Don't surrender your self-respect for anyone. If they let on that they don't want you in their life or don't want you the way you want them, then you just have to be an adult and accept it. I know it's hard; I know it hurts. We've all been there but it is what it is. Stop torturing yourself and resolve to delete this man from your life. Even if he comes back later, you should ignore him.
>>
>>18715192

Thanks, I agree, I just blocked him, I'm gonna stay away from him
>>
>>18715157

Sounds like a real charmer, Maybe do the same level of crazy back?
>>
>>18715192 here. I hadn't noticed this post >>18715157

This guy is a fucking narcissist or some other form of sociopath. He likes having control over you but he'll never commit to you or love you in a selfless manner. You need to take a strong defensive stance on this. Not only should you go No Contact but if he harasses you later on, you should tell him strongly not to contact you ever again and go to the authorities if he doesn't comply. Keep records of your communications.
>>
File: image.png (144KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
144KB, 750x1334px
>>18715222
That's honestly what I'm thinking .

He was getting annoyed with my texts and told me to stop and got mad that j wouldn't apologize for just wanting to talk to him, Bc I stood up for muself Bc my ex Bf was like that and I became a shell of myself and I'm never letting any guy treat me like that again. Then he started saying I don't like you if you keep saying stuff I'll block you, so I said go ahead then im not apologizing for
Who I am, then he all the sudden shitted on my life and then said this..

Yeah whatever he's hoenstly nuts, I was in love with him but fuck it, he can't be in a healthy relationship, good luck to him.

<< what he was saying to me before he said this
>>
File: image.png (130KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
130KB, 750x1334px
>>18715222
>>
File: image.png (166KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
166KB, 750x1334px
>>18715222
>>
>>18715249
Good for you.

I kind of had a similar experience with someone. He dumped me for a ridiculous fucking reason and then basically went no contact after saying shit like "I don't think about you anymore. What we had makes me feel nothing." Keep in mind this is over the span of like 48 hours when before he was saying "I love you miss you already :*"

Then I didn't hear from him for like 3 months. I was devastated at first but I moved on with my life and realized him discarding me was the best thing that could have happened.

Now in the past week he started sending me messages again and seems genuinely confused that I'm not treating him the same as before

Fucking psycho narcs not even once
>>
File: image.png (139KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
139KB, 750x1334px
>>18715222
And
>>
>>18715266

Seriously it's just confusing because one Sec. He calls me and says alll this stuff then he's like " i don't like you anymore" it's really really weird. I'm better off without it, it's not potential for a healthy and loving relationships, he's a nutbag
>>
>>18715274
Let it go little sister. You don't realize it now, but ine day you'll look back on this and cringe. You're being clingy and obsessive over a guy that basixally told you he isn't interested. The heart wants what the heart wants. You can't MAKE someone love you. Let it go. Walk on.

https://youtu.be/gwKEdFoUB0o
>>
TITS OR GTFO
>>
>>18715285

I know
The rreason in like this though is Bc he was in love with me
For thre years before we both had time to see each other consistently, he would harrasss me to hangout etx, like tell me he's in the hospital Bc he feels suicidal and he needs me, I hangout with him for a month and all the sudden he doesn't like me. It's just weird and hurtful
>>
>>18714798
Where are the texts of you "harassing him" and "blowing up on him"?

Honestly a lot of context is missing here. If you were being an absolute psycho bitch his overtly aggressive behaviour is understandable (still not excusable though, there is never a good excuse to be as aggressive and rude as this guy is being).

Also may I ask how old the both of you are? This interaction between 18 year olds paints a different picture than this same interaction between 30 year olds.
>>
Stop messaging him and block him from your life. You're both acting weird. He might be a narc though
>>
This is what I imagine a relationship between two bipolar people would look like.
>>
File: image.png (143KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
143KB, 750x1334px
>>18715298
We're 24. I was being annoying for like a day or two before this definitely, but when he did this I honestly was as I said just being normal and asking him how his day was..

I
Guess
I was definitely
Being annoying, but normally
He doesn't care and get mad at me
He just ignores it, and I wasn't being a bitch I hionestly was just being hyper but I wasn't being mean or negative etc

We are 24:|
>>
>>18715305

Lmao. We legit are actually both bipolar I think. He told me he's been diagnosed it, and I've been suspicious about being bipolar since I was 18
>>
>>18715300
The fuck is a narc? You clearly aren't talking about undercover DEA/Drug law enforcement.
>>
File: image.png (123KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
123KB, 750x1334px
>>18715298
>>
>>18715314
Narcissist
>>
File: image.png (124KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
124KB, 750x1334px
>>18715298
>>
OP, I say this with love. You need help. The guy you're talking to is an asshole but you have revealed that you have some emotional issues you need to work through before you date again. If you were healthy emotionally, you wouldn't have 2 seconds for this guy.
>>
>>18715288
Sometimes we idealize people and think them to be something that they're not. Men do this a lot with beautiful women. It's in our nature to do so. It seems to be to me that he idealized you in this way and you didn't turn out to be what he expdcted. Don't take it to heart and don't take it as a personal flaw. Hold your head high and keep on moving and you'll find someone that wants you as you are.

But then you might not like them so much. Nothing's ever perfect. All successful long-term married people will tell you that the most important thing in a marriage is equal parts compromise. Remember that. Sometimes you have to secede ground to gain ground elsewhere. All this is to say that relationships are as weird as people are. 90% of his issue with the relationship was about him I garuntee it. He wasn't willing to compromise on what he wanted. He'll learn. You can keep on walking and if he wants to catch up to you later he can. Right?

Don't think on it anymore. Take a deep breath, exhale all of your anxiety, and let it go. I promise it's as easy as doing anything else with your time, letting go of your anxiety. Good luck.
>>
File: image.png (160KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
160KB, 750x1334px
He just replied with this
>>
>>18715328
That's kinda what Ithink too.

It just kinda sucks though :(

Thanks
For
Your advice
>>
>>18715308
>>18715311
Well if you both really are bipolar I would advise to see an actual doctor about it. Then tell the doctor about your relationship, he as a medical physician will most likely not be able to help you directly help you with the problems you are having, but He or she WILL listen and WILL direct you to people/resources that are better to equipped to help.

Do not do anything rash, now this is going to be easier said than done if you are genuinely bipolar, since doing rash things is more or less in the description of being bipolar.

Christ, he might flip by tomorrow and apologize for being so aggressive and that he was simply in a bad mood and lashed out.

You both seem to be all over the fucking place, it is almost endearing in a sad sort of way.
>>
>>18715329
>tfw you're still waiting for texts from him after you said you would block him and move on
>tfw this is another one of those /adv/ threads where OP will refuse to take any advice given and stay in a painful dead-end relation
God help you, OP.
>>
>>18715320
Ah, yes, why didn't I manage to come up with that myself.
>>
File: image.png (158KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
158KB, 750x1334px
>>18715340

-we literallt are always like this with each other. It's kinda neurotic. But he usually is playing games and comes back around, I just felt like it was real
This time and Ithink it is. :/ oh well
>>
>>18715344

Lol I'm honeslty blocking him now, it's just really hard, but yeah im going to.
>>
>>18715353
It's gonna hurt quite a bit depending on how much you liked him. You'll just have to weather the storm. Remove anything that reminds you of him if that seem s helpful. It's over now. You'll be okay. Remember that when your low hits. Let this echo to you, you will be okay.
>>
>>18715364

Thank you
>>
I just blocked him forever
>>
>>18715356
>>18715353
Someone who so openly professes to care for you while also "flinging shit" at you usually is hurting bad. The only reason to lash out at you in the way he did if he cares for you this much is if he felt hurt by you in some way. By this I do not imply that the fault lies with you, I mean to say that there is something about you, your behaviour, your circumstances etc., there is something about you that got him worked up, and it is because he cares about you, not despite it, that he lashes out.

I would personally not ghost him, I would simply not text him for a while and let him initiate contact again. It will either die a natural death or he'll text you and you'll be able to have a somewhat amiable relationship with someone you clearly care for and who clearly cares about you.

All that being said, still go see a fucking MD though, they can provide you with a support structure/network that might help you better cope with these sort of issues.
>>
>>18715393

See that's honestly
what I think too

I think I hurt him Bc I hung out with my ex bf and fucked him and he knows it and he saw out texts.. He almost cried, he hasn't been the same since. I feel bad but he wouldn't commit to me so idkk waht he expected :(
>>
Op, you seems unstable asf to me. I also think you should see a psychiatrist. You seemed manic/delusional in the messenges. I have bipolar so I can recognize it.
>>
>>18715411
Yeah I probably
Am and do. :|
>>
File: image.png (155KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
155KB, 750x1334px
>>18715393

Nah he's being serious I can telll :(
>>
He probably has a other girl he wants to get serious with. Hence making it sure he does NOT want.
>>
>>18715464

Yeah that could be true also I think. There's this girl he was hanging out with and that's when this happened also..
She probably won't like him tho desu eventually I just know, so good luck with that
>>
>>18715406
Well would you have been the same towards him if he had fucked his ex and shown you the texts between him and her?

I had a girl do this to me once. We were seeing each other for about 3 months, nothing official though, but always sort of verging on, to the point of people around us just assuming we were dating. We had something special, a connection, one neither of us seemed to want to potentially sully with sex.
Then one evening she hooks up with a friend of a friend of hers who had just broken up. Sex with someone she basically didn't know, who didn't care for her nor had any intention of doing anything for her outside of that evening. Worse still was how she then just assumed it would have had no impact on me whatsoever, not even that she didn't care about how I might feel, she simply assumed I wouldn't have any feelings about it to start with.

It hurt. I tried to pretend nothing had changed, but it had, there was some breach of trust. I would never have done something like that to her, and that imbalance in the relationship completely soured it for me. Similar to your friend here I lashed out at her (not as rude mind you, I don't think being rude is ever necessary or helpful), and I did so precisely because I cared so much for her, in a way I resented her for spoiling what he had over something as stupidly base as a one night stand.

I ghosted her, one of my bigger regrets, wish I had at least given her the opportunity to offer some sort of explanation, apology or whatever.
>>
File: image.png (143KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
143KB, 750x1334px
>>
>>18715451
>1%

AUTISM TRIGGERED, PLUG THAT SHIT IN RIGHT NOW.
>>
>>18715481

But he's acting like he doesn't care :/ :(

I was just being honest with him. I didn't think he would care. He was talking to other girls and hanging out with them. I feel really bad now
Fuck. I mean he said he didn't want anything wth me
So I didn't think he cared
>>
>>18715482
>2% but not charging

It went up by 1 via fucking magic or what?
>>
Go to a psych you're unstable af. Stop texting him and block him Jesus Christ
>>
>>18715488
Lol
>>
>>18715496
Well I didn't mean to say that my situation was the exact same as his. I merely meant to point out that people sometimes lash out exactly because they care about a person. If I hadn't cared for that girl I was seeing, her sleeping with that guy would have been like water on a duck to me.
>>
File: image.png (153KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
153KB, 750x1334px
>>18715481
Like idk I can't tell if he's serious ugh
>>
image.png
166KB, 750x1334px
>>18715481
>>
File: image.png (148KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
148KB, 750x1334px
>>
I don't mean it in a bad way, but just leave the guy alone, you did too much harm already, you're just being a pain in the ass. he seems to be concerned about your erratic behavior, but no one should be with someone this fucked up. for your own good and his, seek help, you need it badly to move on with your life in a healthy manner.
>>
>>18715539
Are you calling me
Fucked uppp ?
And yeah I know
>>
>>18715539
She's completely obsessed with this guy. She's just going to keep saying "Yeah I know" "Yeah I'll block him" while sitting there trying to figure out what's clear to everybody else.
>>
>>18715552

What is clear that he doesn't like me

And yeah I know I am, I'm just hoping that there's some other reson he's acting like this, but I'm gonna move on
>>
Am I the only one here who wants to see live footage of these two in a room together arguing this out in the erratic psychotic fashion portrayed in the texts only for them to lovingly get together at the end? Like some really mentally fucked up soap drama episode.

Oh btw OP, you might want to start blurring out names, while Paul is a common name, Kasandra and Tati less so, and I doubt it would take long to find the few Facebook accounts that contained that trifecta.
>>
>>18715543
yes, you are fucked up and the way you behave is all fucked-up. and i can't tell if you're drunk, high or just dumb, but it hurts to read your texts and typos.

you know why he's telling you he cares but he doesn't want a relationship? because even strangers on the internet can see what's wrong with you from miles and screens away. Don't take this as an insult, take i as an opportunity to do yourself a favor and seek help, you need it. I don't mean to be a dick, I'm telling you that the reason the guy does't want to be involved with someone like you is because you have a lot going on that you need to deal with in the first place.
>>
>>18715560
On this note, OP be in
LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

I really get of on the whole mental case GF thing.
>>
File: image.png (140KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
140KB, 750x1334px
>>18715560
>>18715560
Lmao . That's how I always felt about us, like we're so neurotic but it's kinda funny and at least before we both loved each other - maybe it was in my head
>>
>>18715566

Okay thanks, and yeah I'm going to change my life
>>
>>18715560
>Oh btw OP, you might want to start blurring out names, while Paul is a common name, Kasandra and Tati less so, and I doubt it would take long to find the few Facebook accounts that contained that trifecta.
Lol who wants to get in contact with these NUTS? I wouldn't go near that with a 10 ft pole
>>
I love how you've said bye like 100 times and you're still texting. I'm laughing in real life right now
>>
Wait so you slept with an ex then showed proof?

that's a huge red flag. it's like saying

>hey during our relationship I'm going to cheat on you, but don't worry because I love you
>>
>>18715599
No. He doesn't wanna commit
To me, I told him I was hanging with him Bc I was trying to be honest and he didn't wanna believe me , so I showed him, Bc i literally was trying to be open and honest and not lie to him, he was talking and hanging e girls too, I didn't think he would care
>>
>hey I am free right now, want to fuck before we part ways for good?

He either says no and you are where you are now, or he says yes and you get one last shot while also finally getting to bang him.

Do note that you are asking advice on 4chan, so no guarantees.
>>
>>18715668
Ehh forget it .
>>
>>18715731
Trust me, it has never not worked for me. Either the relationship is as dead a door nail afterwards or we fuck. Eitherway I win.
>>
>>18715759
I don't really care about fucnkng him
>>
>>18715798
Wait what, so then what is the problem with simply remaining friends? Nowhere does he say he doesn't want to be friends, he just says he doesn't love you because he simply doesn't feel that way and doesn't want to lead you on. You can still be fucking friends, what in fucks name is the point of ghosting the poor sod?
>>
God you remind me of this stupid girl back in high school that would ask advice and never do it. She knows that if she does it, she'll lose attention that she got from anyone.

Fucking get help dude. You're really stupid and need to leave this guy alone. Stop telling him "ok bye" every 5 seconds. You're insane. You need help.
>>
>>18715848
Because this idiot wants more than friendship despite knowing he doesn't want a relationship like that with her. She doesn't even want to block him. She keeps harassing the guy over and over again because she is in denial that he doesn't like her. She's even said in this thread that she knows that he doesn't, but she believes there's a different reason. OP is confirmed a psycho and delusion.

At this point, he seems like he's the lesser evil. I wouldn't be surprised if she's making him look like the villain and not giving out the real story.
>>
>>18714798

Based on your description he just enjoys your attention. And you feel like you don't have anyone better in your life so you cling desperately to him.
It's time to move on.
>>
>>18715865
What I find equally astonishing is the fact that the guy who claims to not like her at all, not wanting to deal with her shit and seemingly not interested in her, still hasn't blocked her despite the cascade of incoherent texts he receives from her.

>I don't want anything romantically to do with this girl but I am still going to put up with all this crazy shit she keeps flinging my way

There is only one girl in my life that would apply to, and that would be my sister. I highly doubt Paul and kasandra here are siblings. So that really begs the question of why he is putting up with it.
>>
Guy's good. I gotta give him credit.
How many times did he get to fuck you OP?
I bet shit got real kinky in the bedroom too.
>>
So did you block yet?
>>
>>18715915
We never did anything I gave him a handjob like 4 times . I said I wants to wait and I'm glad I did Bc it would had been more hurtful if we fucked then he left me

>>18715919
Yeah I did , I'm fine, I probably needed to be rejected, I have stuff to work on in my life and shouldn't be with anyone right now
>>
>>18715902
Yeah.. I also told him repeatedly to pls block me so I can move on! I sent him several texts that said that and said it was hard for me to stop messaging caj he block me, he wouldn't. It was mixed signals. Idc I don't wanna think about it anymore, Im OK, I'm gonna work on my life.
>>
>>18715902
I honestly think he loves me but he's scared to. Because he sends mixed signals like this constantly. Like he says he doesn't like me but his action say otherwise

Oh well tho I'm done wondering , I'm moving on
>>
>>18715902
Also I have a feeling he's gonna miss me and messages me in a few days. I could easily be wrong but idc I'm moving on
>>
>>18716003
You both just need to fuck, honest to god. All this ring around the roses and beating around the bush would make the sanest of sane people turn fucking bipolar.

I do care
I don't care
Stop texting me
No
Block me
No
I am blocking you
Ok
I am not blocking you
No
What?
Yes
I can't deal with this I need you out my life
I really care for you
I know that is why
Please leave
Stop texting me
I need you
No, I can't be

FFUUUUUUUCKKKKK

COLUMBIAN SPACE SOAP OPERA DRAMAS MAKE MORE FUCKING SENSE, FUCKING JUST GET TOGETHER ALREADY YOU FUCKING TWO NUTJOBS.
>>
Inb4 OP isn't bipolar but suffers from MPD and is simply texting her other self. Would explain why both are fucking insane and why they can't ever get together.
>>
>>18716022
LMAO
>>
File: image.png (136KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
136KB, 750x1334px
He's literally playing games
>>
>>18714798
If he has played games on u just move on. Fuck him
>>
>>18716243
Stop.

Take a breath.
Then take another deeper breath.
Realize you sound completely of your rocker.

"I want you, I want you not, I want you.." Is usually played with a daisy, not over text with the person in question. At this rate you are going to wake up tomorrow and wish you hadn't said a lot of the things you have said.

Literally copy paste the following into your phone, text him it, then put your phone down.

"I am sorry that I sound so crazy, it is simply that I care more for you than I believe you can possibly imagine and your casual dismissal of me is driving me up the wall. I really hope we can meet soon and talk it out, losing you forever would be the worst possible outcome from this."

THEN PUT YOUR FUCKING PHONE DOWN AND SHITPOST KN THE CHINS THE REST KF THE EVENING.

Go onto /fit/ and see how many LONDONS you can gather or so.
>>
>>18714798
Ah, another case of "THE LAST WORD".

One of you has to end the conversation, but neither want to be the recipient of the last word. Typical story of two PETTY ASS KIDS FIGHTING WITH EACH OTHER. grow the fuck up kid.
>>
>>18715286
Lurk more newfag
>>
>>18716262
Thanks I'm going to
>>
>>18716270
Do let us know the outcome though, I have been lurking this entire time and it is going to kill me to not have closure on this episode of /adv/entures.
>>
File: image.png (182KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
182KB, 750x1334px
>>18716262
>>
>>18716277

Lmaoooo
>>
File: image.png (153KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
153KB, 750x1334px
>>
bitch stop texting
>>
image.png
166KB, 750x1334px
>>
File: image.png (169KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
169KB, 750x1334px
>>
>>18716285
I told you to COPY PASTE what I said. I even used the word LITERALLY.

I said LITERALLY COPY PASTE.

I didn't tell you to give the text your own psychotic spin AAAHHHHHHHH. The fuck are you doing girl.p, this is self sabotage on a grande fucking scale. How do you even girl?!
HOW DO YOU EVEN?!

How
Do
You
Even
?
!
>>
I wish I could know what it's like to have a girl so carelessly stuck on me as you are on this guy. Must be amazing for the ego.
>>
File: image.png (147KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
147KB, 750x1334px
>>
>>18716337
I ALSO DISTINCTLY REMEMBER TELLING YOU TO PUT THE PHONE DOWN.

To put
The phone
Down

The phone has to leave your hands for that to be possible.

The implication is that you stop fucking texting.

I have often name called in 4chan, but this is the first time in my 11 years here that I feel like I am interacting with someone who is genuinely mentally ill. You need help. This is me not name calling but actually showing a grain of concern for a fellow channel. Go seek help.
>>
>>18716337
Lmaooo " ur own psychotic spin"
Sorry I thought it needed to sound more like
I wrote it ? Lmao
>>
>>18716341
So much this.
I have a thing for crazy as it is, but this girl is full on yandere. The kind of girl you could pull of a Bonnie and Clyde relationship with.

Christ from a personality trait pov I would date you in a heartbeat OP, you tick the right boxes.
>>
>>18716361
Why are you so immature OP? Why can't you just stop talking to him and block him yourself? Are you that retarded? It's painfully obvious he wants nothing to do with you and he's just trying to be nice about it lol
>>
The guy is honestly as bad as the girl. Wants her to stop texting, but keeps enabling her by replying to anything and everything she says.

"Why can't you stop texting me?" is a question that elicits a text response, the query is literally the answer to itself. YOU ARE ASKING HER QUESTIONS YOU WOG, THAT IS WHY SHE CANT STOP TEXTING YOU, WHY ARE NORMIES SO FUCKING RETARDED.
>>
OP post pics of self, any sort of pic will do. Face, body without face, body with blurred face. As long as we can see in it that you are female, because I am starting to have the sneaking suspicion this is some grade A troll yanking our strings with some top tier solo roleplay.
>>
File: image.jpg (245KB, 750x1242px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
245KB, 750x1242px
>>18716391
Lol I'm not showing myself but no this is real

I'm a prettty girl he's dumb
>>
>>18716391
Remember to timestamp or it will be pointless. Heck even a feminine hand will do.
>>
>>18716394
I am not disputing your prettiness, I am disputing your gender.
>>
File: image.png (147KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
147KB, 750x1334px
Last messages:
I'm actually
Stop texting him after this
>>
You are why men fear women and have dogs instead of girlfriends. He needs a restraining order asap.

This thread has to be bait right?
>>
>>18716424

Dude he won't even block me lol, if he did I would leave him alone
>>
>>18716414
Noooo, I want more of this drama, don't stop now. I wanted to see how much it was going to take to get him to crack and finally admit his dormant feelings for you.
>>
>>18716430

Lmaoooo

Idk I'm done I'm tired of harassing him all day desu
>>
>>18716424
Tbh senpai I date girls in the hope one of them will be somewhat like this, so far not much luck. The sorta of girl who would do the most crazy wonky shit for you, and I would return the favor gladly. Most of my relationships are about me doing absolutely no favors so I don't get doormatted, never mind the girl doing anything for me but nag.
>>
>>18716430
I'll post more threads if he contacts me in the future. Is there anywhere I can post u guys can follow it ahhahaah
>>
>>18716444
I'd let you harass me all day long
>>
>>18716446

Do you think I'm
Nagging him

Like you guys are actually attraxted to me acting like
This
>>
>>18716427
You said you blocked him earlier in the thread. I was on your side earlier but you have proven to be legitimately mentally unstable.

Please get mental help or an hero
>>
>>18716453
I guess he considers it nagging. I wouldn't, but then again I wouldn't respond like he is, heck I don't text much to start with, rather do shit face2face.

Also yes, extremely attracted to this sort of no bullshit everything out in the open kind of discourse. Hell you strike me like someone who'd take a knife to someone who ogled your BF once too often. Then again I do the same.
>>
>>18716474

Yeah im completely open about my feelings.. I think everyone should be

Whatver tho, he used
To lkke that, all the sudden he lost interest it me
It could be a million reasons , oh well

I'll honeslty
Get over it, but I think he's lying and I know he has feelings for me, but I'm gonna move on and date someone else so that sucks for him
>>
>>18716474
Basically I like being in a relationship where I don't have to second guess everything I say and do, and if I do say something wrong I simply get told there and then, rather than having to deal with a fuming silence for the next three days while I try to figure out what exactly it is I did or said that caused it all. I don't like having to read minds, nor do I particularly enjoy keeping shit to myself for the sake of appeasing the other.
>>
>>18716485

Yah I'mThe same. I mean that's a healthy relaronship. I don't like
Ppl who are secretive and passive aggressive and play games and have false egos and shit and set fake boundaries.

I just honestly
Don't get why he won't block me "Bc he feels guilty" is bullshitt I legit asked him as a courtesy to block me, and then the whole "you can't talk to me until you get over me" thing is honestlyy weird to me
>>
If I find him viewing my Instagram stories I call bullshit
>>
>>18716496
The one time I meet someone who thinks like this it has to be someone on the other side of the earth on fucking 4chan. Kill me.
>>
>>18716514

Lmao I live in the us where do you live
>>
>>18716518
A Brit stuck in Holland.
>>
>>18716263
This post was hilarious to me. Know that.

>>18714798
Based on your shit texting and spelling ability, there is nothing smart or clever about you. Know that.
>>
This
Is putting me in psycjo mode
Iegit just messaged his best friend on snap and asked if he knows why he doesn't wanna talk to me...
>>
>>18716797
Bros before hoes and snitches get stitches, if the guy tells you anything he will bring bad luck and fortune onto his family name for all eternity.
>>
He told me he doesn't know. Then he said maybe he knows he doesn't wanna marry me so he wants to end the emotional connection right now cold turkey. But he said he didn't say anytnknf to him and maybe I
Should give it time.

Well idk at least that gave me closure.
>>
>>18716889
And I'm honeslty trying really hardto turn my life around and he wi probably miss me becaus I know he loves me, but I'm not dateale right now I guess.so whatever. Now I have a lot to work,It sucks to be doubted and rejected ya knkw
>>
>>18716902
Are you inebriated? Drunk? High?

Why can't you spell shit right?
>>
>>1871695

Typing from my phone with no effort sorry I didn't know it was a big deal
>>
>>18716996
Well it isn't a big deal per se, just curious.
>>
>>18717012

Oh well that's why sorry I'm capable of typing better just using my phone and with no effort. Guess I could type better.

Literally changing my whole life and also becoming more humble, I actually needed rejection so I can improve my life. part of me wants to be together with him someday but the other part knows I can't think like that. I'm gonna move on
>>
>>18717050
Come to

LONDON
O_____O
N_____D
D_____N
O_____O
NODNOL
>>
>>18717079

Lol do you have an Instagram
>>
>>18717124
Yes
>>
>>18717202
Wats it?
>>
>>18717228
11 years and counting, not about to go dox myself after 11 years of knowing better.
>>
>>18717228
You have a kik?
Thread posts: 153
Thread images: 24

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.