[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does this text seem real? So I'm in love with this guy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: image.png (174KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
174KB, 750x1334px
Does this text seem real?

So I'm in love with this guy and he's said the same about me, we been talking on and off for three years and just started hanging out more for the past month (before we couldn't really HANGOut for reasons) and he acted in love with me and all the sudden this. He has played tons of
Games with me and said stuff like that and changed his mind but it doesn't seem like a game this time and it kinda hurts. I asked him to block me and he wouldn't, I called him at 1am and he answered I clearly woke him up and I was just like is that how you really feel and he said yeah and paused and said I'm sorry and sounded like
He wanted to talk but I just said bye.

I'm so confused, I thought we were in love with each other. Should I take this seriously and block him since he won't block me and move on? :/
>>
Why wouldn't it be real? You just don't want it to be and are hoping it's not. Move on
>>
>>18714770
If he doesn't see you "that way", then you just need to suck his dick. Unironically, it could help, and you've got nothing to lose. Be very aggressive, swallow, and don't let him turn you down.
>>
>>18714770
>I asked him to block me and he wouldn't,
well thats his call

>Should I take this seriously and block him since he won't block me and move on?
you should move on. honestly sounds like its got no chance from what youve described. better luck next time

you dont need to completely cut him out of your life, could remain friends or whatever if youre mature enough for that, but thats your call.
>>
>>18714791
Because he's played countless games of Doig this to test me :/

>>18714800
Maybe it's because I haven't, but we been hanging out for a month, I said I didn't wanna for longer Bc I don't wanna be taken advantage of

>>18714811
True. Thanks. Idk I just won't talk to him for a week or whatver and decide if I wanna be friends
>>
>>18714827
>Because he's played countless games of Doig this to test me :/
it's called friendzone. Guys are subjected to this torture all the time. I guess that now you're having a taste of it.
>>
>>18714842

You mean he's friend zoning me?

He's just like
Said stuff like this a lot but
He didn't mean it, like
He'was playing games, but I don't think he is anymore
>>
>>18714852
Or maybe he never was playing games and you're just too tied up in the idea that he actually wants more from you.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.