[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have trouble connecting to others. When I talk to someone,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: abyss feel.jpg (71KB, 903x600px) Image search: [Google]
abyss feel.jpg
71KB, 903x600px
I have trouble connecting to others. When I talk to someone, I can tell that they often seem slightly put off by my blank expressions and stare. I struggle smiling sincerely, sometimes when I smile out of the wish that they like me it comes off as a weird grin.
I guess it's all intertwined with being tense or awkard, but it's not just that.

Even though I'm a major pussy when it comes to women, on the rare occasions that I did hit on them I felt it was a pretty big thing cockblocking me. When I sat down with a date from tinder or tried to get a chick in the club to dance, instead of meaningful eye contact my gaze expressed some distant cosmic terror of space illimitable.

I'm an introvert, INTJ on the meme scale, and to the best of my knowledge I don't have autism. I'm pretty good looking but I need to make myself act more human or normal.
>>
You didn't actually ask a question or say anything that could be used to start a conversation so I'll throw you a bone.

In your seven sentences you mentioned yourself fourteen times. Stop that. Get out of your own head-space and allow other people to demonstrate who they are instead of what you imagining they are. You aren't psychic so don't pretend you know what they are thinking. You'll be wrong more often than right. Stop over analyzing yourself and when you find yourself in an awkward situation own it and commit to it. And for the love of god loosen up a bit.

This message brought to you by a reformed robot.
>>
>>18715806
So you say focus on others and the environment and not on yourself? I'm incredibly insecure, I worry about every fucking thing.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.