[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I finally removed my ex as a contact. I simply asked if she

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1504519101668.png (485KB, 628x418px) Image search: [Google]
1504519101668.png
485KB, 628x418px
So I finally removed my ex as a contact. I simply asked if she thinks there's any interest in getting back together and she said no. So that was it.

Now how do I begin the process of "getting over her"? I'm not feeling sad enough to cry, probably due to antidepressants, I just feel... empty, but with a painful hotness in my core.
>>
It's just getting worse by the minute... anxiety, difficulty to breathe, mind storming
>>
Good job on blocking her mate. Now you you just gotta give it time and keep your mind occupied as much as you can. Give yourself some time to grieve first.
>>
>>18714845
I don't know how to grieve. The last time I shed any tears was when we broke up... 2-3 years ago.
I'm occupied by work, right now, but I'm currently fearing for my life for my freetime. I don't think I'll do anything, I've felt worse and never did that. But I dread the feeling.
I'll be sitting alone until I go to bed and get back to work. I'll be in a shitty mood and underperform. Fuckfuckfuckfuck...
>>
Alright my man. This is just my opinion and it might sound like tough love. If you are on anti depressants I think the least of your worries should be a woman. With that said I've been in love before and understand how it can be and how hard it is to get over someone at times, especially if you weren't one hundred percent mentally before the breakup. Now I want you to think about this. Think about it hard and let it ruminate. This girl whom you love/loved no longer feels the same way about you for whatever reason. She disrespected you and no longer wants to be with you. Women have an easier time letting go of emotional attachments, and the cold hard truth is she probably checked out emotionally and mentally months before she actually left you and she has another guy in mind. Women don't let go of one branch until they have their hand on another one. She doesn't care and the worst thing you can do is sit around in your free time and let it destroy you. You need to focus on yourself, your problems besides your heartbreak, and other women. The fast you start fucking other women the easier this will be. You need to get out of that biochemical tunnel vision and see that there is an entire world of women or there and realize some are within your reach, this will build you confidence up and her leaving you won't hurt so bad. Try to treat your depression in the most holistic way you can. Improve yourself in whatever ways you think you would like to. I very highly recommend reading a book called "The Rational Male" by Rollo Thomassi. It will give you a bunch of insight into women and inter gender social dynamics.
>>
>>18714910
Thanks chum. That's some good advice.

I still feel like I need to throw up though. An hour left of work...
>>
It's just gonna feel like shit like this for a few days, right? It'll go away, right?
>>
>>18715841
It'll go away eventually, but not in a few days.
>>
How do antidepressants taste?
>>
>>18715841
Took 2 years for me but I still think of her most days but not in the same sad fucked up way I did before.
>>
>>18714762
you have to get tired of his or her shit, so try to do that
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.