[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Theres this girl in my parents building who is kind of a trainwreck,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault.jpg (247KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
247KB, 1920x1080px
Theres this girl in my parents building who is kind of a trainwreck, she does prescription pills, smokes a lot of pot, huffs computer duster, drinks ALOT, and her parents basically locked her away in this apartment to decay. ONe day she asked me for some help and I went into her apartment, it was pretty gross, fast food bags everywhere, open DVD cases, ash trays filled. I helped her move some stuff, and then the final chose she asked me to do was fuck her. She pulled down her panties and lifted her skirt, I dropped my pants and barebacked her against a wall.
Its become a routine now, I go over there, we fuck, I leave, sometimes she asks for some money, sometimes she gives me money, she offers drugs, a few times she passed out during sex.
I don't know what her deal is, she almost never leaves her apartment except for food, her parents give her a shitton of money each month, and shes not ugly, not pretty, but not ugly.
I don't know, I feel like I fucked up by starting to bang this girl on the regular, not just because shes a junkie, but because I have a girlfriend who is pregnant.
What should I do?
>>
tl;dr that girl just does whatever

So you like that girl or your gf?
>>
>>18714598
They both have pros and cons
My girlfriend
Pros:
>Was very sweet when we got together
>Doesn't do a fuckton of drugs
>Very very hot despite the baby bump
>Wants to do things with her life
>Loves me very much
Cons:
>Bitches about a lot of shit constantly
>Always pressuring me for marriage
>The kid isn't mine, its from a previous relationship
>Is super insecure and constantly accuses me of cheating (even before I started cheating.)

Junkie Girl
Pros:
>Has a weird hot look to her, slutty and trashy
>Is the chillest woman I have ever met
>Already said she was 100% cool with me staying with my girlfriend and just fucking for shits and giggles.
>Doesn't bitch about anything what so ever
>Is always high so she is fun to be around.
>Loves giving me head a lot
Cons:
>Shes overweight, pear shaped
>Looks tired, older than she is
>Isn't domestic in the slightest
>Has no direction in life at all, just stays stoned despite having a bachelors in Engineering
>Now that I've been fucking her, I've been worrying about her drug use, and I think she is going to die young.
>Though all evidence points to know, I still have a feeling I'm not the only guy shes fucking.
>>
>>18714618
>The kid isn't mine

Tough spot

Are you even willing to raise a kid that isn't yours?
>>
>>18714618
Cons:
>Bitches about a lot of shit constantly
>Always pressuring me for marriage
>Is super insecure and constantly accuses me of cheating (even before I started cheating.)

life is telling you to get the fuck away from your girlfriend right NOW before you're cucked and ruined

Cons:
>Shes overweight, pear shaped
>Looks tired, older than she is
>Isn't domestic in the slightest
>Has no direction in life at all, just stays stoned despite having a bachelors in Engineering
>Now that I've been fucking her, I've been worrying about her drug use, and I think she is going to die young.
>Though all evidence points to know, I still have a feeling I'm not the only guy shes fucking.

I wouldn't fuck this girl for TOO much longer
>>
>>18714589
Dude I'm sorry to break this to you as you're likely unaware but you're most likely black
>>
>>18714631
for realz tho, you're willing to marry your gf?
>>
>>18714589

>but because i have a girlfriend who is pregnant

WHEW. What a plot twist Op.
My advice would be that if you love your girlfriend and value your relationship you wont do anything that could jeprodise it, but if you are fine with the risk and possibility you could lose your girlfriend and child then go for it.
>>
>>18714618
>>18714618

>kid isn't yours
>loves you very much

Pick uno.
>>
>>18714589
Get out of there. Kid ain't yours, and you haven't been dating long enough to say yes! You will ruin your life ASAP the longer you stick around.

As for the other girl, keep banging her like she is hot metal on an anvil. No regrets.

Also join the marines
>>
>kid isn't mine
>she's pressing for marriage

Holy shit, I thought this was just a /pol/ meme or reddit bait. She playing you, bro.
>>
>>18714618
so you have been with this girl for less than 9 months and she is already bitching and pushing for.marriage?dude...
>>
File: 1455820235870.png (623KB, 514x650px) Image search: [Google]
1455820235870.png
623KB, 514x650px
>>18714618
WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING, NIGGER?
>>
>>18714626
I am.
>>18714643
I am I just want to wait, she wants to get married before her baby is due though.
>>18714644
This Junkie girl has become something I feel like I need, there are times I'm more excited to fuck her than anything.
>>18714657
We haven't and I don't think her timeline is very fair.
>>18714993
its a constant strain on our relationship, thats one thing I like about Junkie girl, shes no pressure at all, I call her my girlfriend, and shes just kinda cool with it.
>>18714995
It didn't seem like it was a big deal until things got rough between us.
>>
>>18715177
A woman who clearly doesn't like you very much is trying to trap you into marriage and raise a kid that isn't yours, it's a big fucking deal.
>>
>>18715177
I dont wanna sound like an MGTOW fag,but if you have been in a relationship for less than a year and she is already pushing marriage,it really looks like she is just looking for a father and a provider.just my opinion tho..
>>
You're disgusting kys, you already have a pregnant gf, you make me sick.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.