[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So here's the deal. My partner is happy to travel with me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: Resized_20170813_124610.jpg (264KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Resized_20170813_124610.jpg
264KB, 1440x2560px
So here's the deal. My partner is happy to travel with me to have some surgeries performed to assist with my transition. She has offered to pay but I am not confident in askingher to do that. I have a small term deposit account I can access, which is rightfully mine, in my name but meant for a house loan. Doing so is my only way to pay, but it will mean I will very likely never speak to a few family members again. I'm erring on doing it because they're gonna be dead while I'm still suffering.
>>
Have you tried not ruining your life on the urges of your delusions?
>>
>>18714414
fpbp
>>
>>18714414
This, lifetime suicide rates of people with gender dysphoria is around 40% [1] when it goes untreated. Transitioning isn't treatment. Seek therapy and learn to love yourself. Hacking your dick off and becoming a circus freak is only going to lead to regret and suicide.

[1] https://williamsinstitute.law.ucla.edu/wp-content/uploads/AFSP-Williams-Suicide-Report-Final.pdf
>>
So instead of taking the money offered by your partner, you're planning on blowing through money someone gave you to buy a house with? Did you just come to 4chan so that people who hate you for being trans will validate you by shitting on your incredibly awful decision?
>>
>>18714408
Take your partners money and pay her back, nuff said
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.