[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /adv/, crysis here. Quick sum up. >Be 24, m >2 Months

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1439426008587.jpg (10KB, 261x193px) Image search: [Google]
1439426008587.jpg
10KB, 261x193px
Hey /adv/, crysis here.
Quick sum up.
>Be 24, m
>2 Months ago Father dies of a sudden heartattack, has no chance
>Loose it
>Tell gf of 4 years I don´t wanna work this out with her but rather with some people I call friends because I´m super wierd and not really rational after what happened
>She goes out and fucks someone I know
>Now is really sorry about it cause of course I´m hurt extremely bad
>Gives me all the "You broke up with me" "I don´t understand why you left me" "Mistakes happen" "Think about getting together again, we´re too important for this little mistake" kind of talk.
>Tell her I don´t want to get her hopes up, I´ll need some time to think about all that happened.

Now I feel my honor threatened in a way that never happened before. I am extremely angry because I know the guy and he´s not exactly what you would call a success. Guy left his girl with a child and now spends his time fucking underaged apprentices and doing coke.
He also is, to make it even worse, a fucking wimp I could stomp in a second.

Of course I love her because she is beautiful and the woman I have loved for so long so it´s hurtful seing her sit in her mistake and regretting.

But my gut really really clearly says NO to taking her back. Cause I feel like I will have that same shit again a year from now if I forgive her.

You give one finger, they take the whole arm. If that makes sense.

I am extremely confused and hurt in all possible ways, I don´t think I can comprehend this whole disaster because I´m still mourning my father. Maybe you can give me some clarity I can not find myself.

And please safe the "lol you´re a cuck" memes and try to be real here.

Thank you /adv/
>>
She fucked a trash person because you were grieving over your father's death. If that sentence doesn't tell you what you need to do then idk what will.

I'm sorry for your loss, OP.
>>
>>18714340
Unfortunately, this. Nobody worth your while would do something like that. And since you feel confident she'll do the same thing again, it sounds like you know that.

Mistakes like that don't happen and aren't okay. A caring partner gives you emotional space. An intelligent partner understands why you need it. An honorable partner doesn't fuck people in the meantime. Leave her. The psychological torture that will come from being around her will ultimately be less than the immediate pain from losing your pair bond.

Either way the emotional pain you are in right now will take a lot of time to heal. I love you. Good luck.
>>
>>18714318
why repost?
>>
This is so wierd, when I try to reply to you guys, I get a "connection error".

First. I didn´t repost and why do you think that?

Second. I believe you other two guys are right about everything, it just hurts really bad you know.
>>
Also, thank you for your compassion.
This isn´t such a dark place after all.
>>
>>18714484
Turn off your adblocker
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.