[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>At work >Chat up lady, she offers her number >Ask her

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 1k2jxHA_d.jpg (56KB, 640x626px) Image search: [Google]
1k2jxHA_d.jpg
56KB, 640x626px
>At work
>Chat up lady, she offers her number
>Ask her out for drinks, but she offers the idea of having me over for dinner instead, because then she doesn't need to get a sitter
>Never been to a woman's place on the very first encounter before
>Gonnagetlaid.jpg
>Ask her what day is best for her
>"Friday! I'll invite a few more people and make it a dinner party!"
>But I thought I was going to get laid tho

How do I get laid out of this
>>
>>18714185
Be a normal guy and have fun, and she'll like you and want to go on further dates with just you?
>>
>>18714185
>then she doesn't need to get a sitter
are you brain damaged?
>>
lmfao that sucks
Try to just wait it out and hang around her place till the end of the night when everyone's leaving
slowly but surely ramp up escalation throughout the day to build up the secual tension, so by the time people are leaving she'll be ready for you to tear her clothes off

she prob wants to make sure you are safe and normal and cool with her friends there to protect her ya know? have had a few first dates like that, once I just hung out w the friends a while and befriended them, she was happy to lead me to her room and fuck my brains out. that being said, don't expect her to make the first move. I don't know how much you know about getting laid, I just assume it's not a lot because this is 4chan, but yeah just play it cool really, go for the kill if you get the opportunity, if you don't, not a big deal, the second date you can fuck her, and if you don't get a second date you fucked up somewhere
>>
Don't worry, nobody goes to dinner parties. It'll be just you and the single mother. Once her kid is in bed it's game on, motherfucker.
>>
I was at a similar situation at some point in my life.
A girl inviting me over, there weren't any additional people invited, however nothing happened between us that night.
To this day I regret not making a move of her because she clearly wanted it. Asking someone of the opposite sex over is a clear invitation that you shouldn't waste.
So if you ever get to be all alone with her at her place, don't be a faggot and make a move. Of course, don't let it be the first thing you do when you arrive, see how things go and try to be comfortable and make her feel comfortable too. When you feel the time is right a simple "do you want to do it?" should suffices.
Godspeed OP. Let your dick be sunken in her used goods.
>>
>>18714310
this is terrible advice.

The woman has a child and obviously is looking for a committed relationship rather than a cheap fling, which is why she invited other people so you wouldn't get the wrong idea about coming over to her house. Suggesting he walks up to her in the middle of a dinner party and asking "ey grl, u wan sum fug :DD?" is just terrible practice. Anon, I assume you have a brain of your own. Just feel the situation out yourself and you'll know what to do. Just don't do that.
>>
>>18714216
This sounds reasonable. A lot of women make sure that you're cool with their friends first if they just met you, because they have to make sure you're not an axe murderer.

>>18714310
There's another girl I'm supposed to take out sometime this or next week. She told me she wants me to see her new place when it's all tidied up. She's closer to my age, we've already gone on a few dates, and one of them was to a rope bondage workshop.

So, I'm a bit more certain about this one than the other one.

>>18714744
I can understand taking things slowly and not expecting that she intends to get laid just because she invited me over. But I dunno if the mere fact that she's got a kid means that she's looking for a stable relationship.

I'm a few years younger than she is (she doesn't look like she's beyond her 20s, but she's old enough to have a kid and have a job that requires a specialized degree; I probably wouldn't be interested in a young mother if she seemed the sort who works at Wendy's and is like "I dress my baby in Baby Gap cuz he deserves the best"), so if she were looking for more than some fun, I think she would be going after somebody who's got his life more figured out than a university undergraduate who works at a grocery store.

She's also new to town, doesn't know anybody, and seems excited about me introducing her to people.
>>
Be a mature person and tell her you're only interested in her vagina and not trying to be friends because you're too fucking immature to see women as equals and not sexual conquests.
>>
>>18714185
>because then she doesn't need to get a sitter

run away as fast and as far as you can. Abort.
>>
>>18715163
Are you as condescendingly critical of women who want sex? While you're looking down your nose you need to understand men have much more testosterone than women. We're ALWAYS horny and we live in a culture where NSA sex is the norm. Hell I recently got involved with a single mom and all she wanted was sex. She curved me when I started talking about a relationship and taking her kids on as my own. This story is common on male oriented forums. Try to develop a more well-rounded view of the world.
>>
>>18715163
Why is casual sex "immature?"
>>
I used to work with this single mother. There was some sexual tension between us. I'm regretful that I never acted on it.
>>
>>18715158
Dude that sucks don't go. No offense but like one of the reasons you on on dates alone with people is because you dont want to be public seen as dating. People put pressure on other people to do shit and be like nad all that bullshit. You want an alone date. If she can't get a baby sitter that's understandable, not everyone is rich. But at the end of the day, an alone date is a nice time for both people even if there's no sex involved. Other people just ruin that either way.
>>
>>18715158
>>18716604
This is me but I guess your looking for a way out. If you think she's crazy now just make up an excuse. But if you want to potentially salvage this, tell her exactly how you feel. I would be willing to go on any date that is just the 2 of us. However, I am not willing to go on any group dates at this time, sorry.
>>
File: 1505082640492.jpg (83KB, 641x771px) Image search: [Google]
1505082640492.jpg
83KB, 641x771px
>"Friday! I'll invite a few more people and make it a dinner party!"
>>
>>18716604
>>18716621
I dunno, if it goes well, there's the possibility of dates in the future. Even if it turns out she's not open to that, I wouldn't mind a friend.

It's not an all-or-nothing thing. It's just that getting laid would be better.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.