[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you recover from your entire worldview regarding human

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: 1498370752529.jpg (88KB, 720x530px) Image search: [Google]
1498370752529.jpg
88KB, 720x530px
How do you recover from your entire worldview regarding human nature and behavior being completely shaken by a bad relationship?

I thought my girlfriend and I were soulmates, that we were going to be together forever and grow old together and we would get through all hardship, and we had lots of hardship. But she has left me now and blocked contact and honestly I am trying to make myself be angry and force myself to hate her and think "I'm better than her I don't need her" and things like that but deep down inside I miss her so badly and just want to hear her say hello in her beautiful voice

How do you move on, how the hell do you move on, I bet she's fucking someone else right now, I know she is because she said so. I can't handle this
>>
>>18714154
If what she and I had was not the real deal and not something that would end up lasting forever then nothing is real. I thought this was it. Maybe I'm just a naive idiot and should've known "She's never yours, it's just your turn". Fuck my life
>>
>>18714154
>>>/pol/ does a good job of explaining this phenomenon. Our society is oversexualized, to the detriment of wholesome relationships. People rarely think about settling down until they're visibly depreciating; they'd prefer to play the field in their 20s, their prime years of life. That's what happened to you, OP--your gf decided that she could "upgrade." You probably were 'good enough' for her, but she thought she could do better, and left. If it's any comfort, the likelihood is that she won't ever be able to get someone as 'good' as you in her eyes, because she will keep trading up until her looks collapse, and then she'll have to settle for a fatass in a relationship that will probably end in divorce anyway.

tl;dr people are shit
>>18714173
>She's never yours, it's just your turn
You'll come around. It was not always like this. But society has become very warped, and it caters to many of humanity's most self-destructive instincts. If your gf fell to those, she wasn't for you anyway.
>>
>>18714154
i did something similar. My high school sweet heart and i went to different colleges. I made myself believe we would stay together and meet up. I didn't even think about looking at other girls. A month in she wanted to break up.
My whole world felt like it was destroyed.
The future i built in my head for the both of use destroyed.
The security of a significant other destroyed.
Its a thought process you have to start putting your thoughts into more meaningful things like regarding your future and goals. You thoughts are still in "i'm with my soulmate mode" you have to unlearn these thoughts and replace them with something else. It will take time.
>>
>>18714237
>A month in she wanted to break up.
I hate these disgusting succubi

We're fed lies by the culture that women are all about love and purity, they're really just fickle and selfish and will fuck anyone

Fuck them
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.