[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Please hear me out. Not sure where to take this. 1. Should

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7

Please hear me out.

Not sure where to take this.

1. Should I give this girl a chance?
2. Dinner at Chicago's Trump Tower, yay or nay?

Here's the story:

>be me
>21 at the time.
>alpha
>used to drink a lot.
>friend brings me over to meet his mom and siblings at their home.
>See one of his sisters
>love at first sight
>Never had such instant and strong feelings for someone right off the bat..
>We start dating.
>I drop red pills occasionally

After we first had sex she pretty much told me she was dating someone else and that she said I was a Stud and how her bf is a bitch.

>heartbreaking.webm
>drinking intensifies
>we fallout after my drinking became a problem.
>WhyHer?!.html

SO I said fuck it. I "moved on". Managing to court a few maidens, some already spoken for. Made me feel alpha that stopped contacting this lady for 3 years.

But then I realized something....i Never moved on, as much as I want too. Despite my active sex life and other relationships I still find myself thinking about this girl.

2 years ago

So after a one night stand with my roommates gf I decided to give the girl a call.

>says she misses me
>I assure her I got my drinking under control
>We end up spending a lot of time together
>drop red pills left and right when we hang out

Then one day she starts complaining about her bf being a beta cuck. Won't eat her out.claims he won't fuck her anymore.

So I'm not gonna go into details about how her mom is a stripper and I've been talking to the mom for years and all the times this bitchc never put out.

Just know that everyone, even this girls mom wants me to date her daughter. Apparently inn the only guy to mail her love letters and shit.
>>
File: received_844399695719008.jpg (72KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
received_844399695719008.jpg
72KB, 1280x960px
So I'm 25 now. I had sex with this girl twice when I was 21. I turned her from a Bernie bro into proud patriotic Donald Trump supporting American. She copied my political views and even my musical taste. (EUROBEAT, ANYTHING FROM INITIAL D, Doo wop)

She has openly admitted she wants me to be her bull and cuck her boyfriend.

I straight up flicked my cigarette at this beta boy and he said I need to leave his house. Looked him right on the eye and I said "No Ben, I'm here to steal your beer and fuck your girlfriend" and the beta went to his room and crieddid not . Bother to raise a fist

She says she wants to give us a chance and she has been more physical has not kissed me yet it's been several years but I don't know what should do

Should I see if she puts out and take her to Trump Tower for dinner?

Or should I leave her alone?
>>
This was the cringiest thing I've ever read. Please come back in about 5 years when you're older than 18.
>>
>>18714148
>implying a kid can own multiable cars and afford to dine at Trump Resorts
>>
>>18714126
You're both kind of ugly. I say do it and enjoy being shit people together.
>>
>>18714126
You sureeeee you weren't the cuck OP?
>>
>>18714203
suspicion: confirmed
>>
Mfw the replies
>>
File: 1499626215503.jpg (92KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1499626215503.jpg
92KB, 1024x1024px
>>18714236
what's your annual income?
>>
>>18714123
>>18714126
>getting this hot under the collar for a girl who is cheating on her boyfriend

She's a fuck buddy at best. Get your fill of her and leave her in her cess pit of drama. If you're really doing as well as you say you are you can do much better instead of some girl who stays with a boyfriend she claims to hate for about 3 years.
>>
>>18714531
>>18714531
I know. She most likely will. You're right. Any ideas on how to get over her OTHER than courting othet maidens?

Doesn't help the fact I doxxed her boyfriend after the night I flicked my cigarette at him. (Dude as asthma for the record)

I was in a bad place that not. I plan on driving out to Vermont to meet a lady who's a few years older than me.

Earlier in the year I was seeing a Polish milf (who was married) but she had a bad drug problem and we doesn't last more than 6 months

I feel like cursed in a way. Since this girl 2 out of 3 women I have slept with were married or taken.
>>
>>18714471
I used to make 40k a year at an Airport but now I'm an independent contractor looking at 50-65k a year.

ProTip: If you look hard enough you can get some pretty sweet cars for under 2,000 American Dollars
>>
>>18714629
If you truly like her, make her yours.

If not then pic related
>>
File: 1504323568499.jpg (158KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1504323568499.jpg
158KB, 640x480px
>>18714666
Soon as I cream in her box I'll take her to eat at Trump Tower, until then it's casual dining at best.

She has been making more contact with me lately and even cooked me a steak dinner. Will keep you lads updated because I guess she will be driving an hour and half to my house at some point today
>>
File: 20170903_212100.jpg (1MB, 2576x1932px) Image search: [Google]
20170903_212100.jpg
1MB, 2576x1932px
>>18714666
>>18714531
>>
Cucking another man is a sin. Make her dump him.
>>
>>18714126
The girl is a whore. She will dump you for an alpha guy if she finds the opportunity. She is just a monkey jumping branch to branch. And you are just another pick for her to reach out and hold for some time before she jumps to another one. She had no faith to her current boyfriend and her bf knew it stopped fucking her. She will do the same to you the moment she finds another guy. Her mother is a stripper and she probably has father issues too. But seeing you both are horrible people I wouldnt feel bad if you got kicked in the butt by her and cucked.
>>
>>18714746
Id belive the op here is alpha
>>
>>18714780
And when she inevitable finds something she likes in someone else more?
>>
>>18714701
Why the fuck would you drop this kind of money and effort on a complete slut with a shitty background who's okay with literal cucking? Aren't you trumpfags all about finding mother material gfs? Or are you one of those r/thedonald fags who like whores that will probably jump ship as soon as she finds someone better/richer then completely adapt to the new "alpha's" tastes?
>>
>>18714746
>>18714911
Fucking this

Even though this is just some stupid faggot's larp.
>>
Update: the mom just tickled me.

She wants me to work on her car.
>>
>>18715679

I think I'd have good chances with the mom.

You guys are right. I'm just gonna try to distance myself from her. But what if she's not teasing this time? What if she wants to fuck.

The thing is I feel like I need to sleep with her one last time to get the closure I need
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.