[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>work at middle school >in low income "ghetto"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: cq5dam.web.1280.1280.jpg (116KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
cq5dam.web.1280.1280.jpg
116KB, 960x1280px
>work at middle school
>in low income "ghetto" 98% latino area
>not a teacher, merely an aide
>witnessed group of 12 year olds passing around liquor bottle deciding on who is better going to hide it
>one saw me see them
>student quietly panicks

Asked a coworker what we should do (its not our area). She says the principal won't do shit but confiscate and give a slap on the wrist because too many reports of these kind of situations cause this struggling school to lose money.

Also, as I am merely an aide and the lowest on the rung, reporting this and being firm where I have no power could potentially make my superiors look at me as a disruptor of the status-quo (if the principal actually doesnt give a shit, "by the book" employees are particularly disliked)

Internally conflicted because if one of these dumbass kids gets alcohol poisoning it is on my conscience.

What do
>>
>>18713967
Tell them to drink responsibly and not be so fucking obvious next time.
>>
>>18713967
Kids getting quietly shitfaced at school has always been a social problem. You're definitely not going to put a stop to it. Rich kids get to go to some fancy rehab to dry out, but poor kids are just gonna keep nuking their brain cells no matter what you do. You should confiscate the bottle and maybe contact their parents, but you're not responsible for these kids' whole lives. Part of being an educator is learning to leave shit like this behind when you clock out for the day.
>>
>>18714258
this.
>>
>>18713967
It's a lost cause.

A good friend of mine is a "teacher" in a Mexican area. Students throw chairs, hit, spit. It's considered "Abuse" to stop them in any way. It's rare that there's a student willing to learn or behave themselves.

On top of that, my friend was accused twice of exposing himself to a students. He was investigated, obviously innocent. The parents see a white guy and think they can make money.

You can thank liberal policies for this.
>>
>>18713967
tell them to get the cheap stuff so they get something that tastes like shit and it discourages them from drinking for a long time
>>
>>18713967
Hope one of the anchor babies removes himself from the gene pool, that's what.
>>
>>18714314
Ummm just stop teaching them? We're sick of you crackers pushing school on us. Go away fucking book readers you wonder why we freak shit and throw chairs. We want to live life not read books about nothing.
>>
>>18714314
>liberal policies
It's probably a state run into the ground by Republicans.
>>
Welcome to the hell that is office politics op
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.