[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm a freshman in college. I wish I could go to parties

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: something-happened.jpg (39KB, 326x500px) Image search: [Google]
something-happened.jpg
39KB, 326x500px
I'm a freshman in college.
I wish I could go to parties and whatnot but i'm too socially retarded to get invited.
I made 9 or 10 friends after arriving here, and only 3 still want to hang out with me, and of those I suspect 2 will probably trade me for a cooler friend when they can. (I have little to talk about with the last guy but he's got as little going for him as me.) How do I turn this around before it's "too late" and this becomes high school all over again? I'm getting very nervous.
>>
>>18713965
Be more assertive in life, participate in after class shit that interests you(like books join book club, ect.) and make friends with other degenerates, theyre out there you just have to look harder.
>>
>>18713965
First of all, meeting 10 and ending up with 2 or 3 is a pretty good average. And chances are that some of the other 7 or 8 would still be available if you reached out to them.

So you're not doing badly at all.

Meanwhile, the university has loads of social events - dances, parties, etc - specifically for freshmen, to help you meet each other. Go to all of them.

And remember that all the other freshmen are in the same boat, strangers in a strange land looking to make friends. Say hello to the people next to you in class, on lines, etc. Many of them will not only be open to meeting you but delighted that you made the move they were too shy to do.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.