[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm so fucked. I'm so fucked. I've been trying

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

I'm so fucked. I'm so fucked.

I've been trying for four days to find a hair model in Chicago for a free cut. The only ones who reply aren't free, and a majority won't reply.

If I don't get this job, I have to move back home 1,200 miles away. I am having the biggest panic attack and trying to figure out how to fix this in just 12 hours.
>>
I'm very near suicidal over this... I can't go back.
>>
You're trying to find a good looking guy to demonstrate your haircutting skills on? You have some sort of deadline to finish it by?
Go to a college and pay someone to cut their hair
>>
>>18713822
They don't even have to have a full head of hair, forget good looking.

They have to be available to go to the barber shop at 10 tomorrow morning, it has to be on site.
>>
>>18713822
>Go to a college and pay someone to cut their hair
This. Make a post in your local college's noticeboard group on Facebook asking for someone to turn up.
>>
>>18713822
This.

My university has a giant buy/sell Facebook group with like 20 thousand people in it. There are always trainee hairdressers advertising for free cuts on there.

I'd recommend looking into such groups for your city's uni's.

In general, go for the uni's.
>>
I'll try that...fingers crossed. X.x
>>
File: 2d3d4d5d.jpg (34KB, 189x700px) Image search: [Google]
2d3d4d5d.jpg
34KB, 189x700px
>>18713816
Lol.
>go where rich, attractive people go on nights - right now
>tell them of your predicament and if they help you, you will always send them gifts or some shit and forever be grateful. Grovel.
Do it. Just start walking. Go downtown.

Quit being a pussy and get the fuck off the internet.
>>
>>18713850
I live 45 minutes away from the shop... and it's Monday night???
>>
>>18713859
Correct?

How nutty are you?
>>
>>18713859
Quit complaining about shit and go find someone. It's not hard. Jesus. Homeless people have hair.

Are you some kid in some gay ass academy for "hair design?"
>>
>>18713881
Who is going to be out at 10 on a Monday night 45 minutes away from chicago?
>>
>>18713886
Ugh I hated those academies. I went to a barber college and have been out for 6 years. I just moved to town a few months ago and have limited resources here
>>
>>18713886
Alcoholics.

Ever seen "The Prestige?"

Do that.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.