[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Best friend masturbated on me while I was sleeping. Angry/hurt/confused

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 165
Thread images: 11

File: Broken_Heart.jpg (28KB, 590x590px) Image search: [Google]
Broken_Heart.jpg
28KB, 590x590px
Best friend masturbated on me while I was sleeping. Angry/hurt/confused not sure what to do

1/3

I've known Chris (not real name) for about two years now and he has been the absolute best friend you could ever ask for. We met when I had a live in serious boyfriend, and I am currently in a relationship now, not much time had passed between, and what I really loved among other things was his honesty. He told me upfront that he was attracted to me but knew I was in a serious relationship, but we bonded so fast and so well, everything clicks with us, we became best of friends within a day it felt like, certainly that first year.
I've never thought about him in a dating way, we had kissed a few times on occasion but I made sure to tell him that I don't want to kiss him anymore, that I'm not interested in him sexually, and that I just love his friendship. He's still very flirty but has never pressured me or made me feel like I should do anything romantic for the friendship. I felt that he just got it.
To the incident.
A group of us had all been partying, and decided to crash at my mom's house because it was closer, and I still have a room there. It's cramped and we all just lay on the big bed. The boyfriend is drunk and immediately passes out, and I start sharing some very deep issues im having in my relationship, in the dark, on the bed, whispering. Like the rock he always is he lets me know Im not crazy, these are valid issues, and just reassures me like he always seems to do when I'm a mess. I fall asleep with hum cuddled up behind me.
I'm half asleep and feel a hand near my breast under my shirt. I'm so tired I just figure his hand strayed or something, I don't think too much about it until after what happened.
>>
2/3

To the incident.
A group of us had all been partying, and decided to crash at my mom's house because it was closer, and I still have a room there. It's cramped and we all just lay on the big bed. The boyfriend is drunk and immediately passes out, and I start sharing some very deep issues im having in my relationship, in the dark, on the bed, whispering. Like the rock he always is he lets me know Im not crazy, these are valid issues, and just reassures me like he always seems to do when I'm a mess. I fall asleep with hum cuddled up behind me.
I'm half asleep and feel a hand near my breast under my shirt. I'm so tired I just figure his hand strayed or something, I don't think too much about it until after what happened.
I wake up out of my sleep and feel something's wrong. I sit up and my lower back is wet and slimy. I go to feel and it's cum. The bed is also wet. I run to the bathroom to check and there is some cum on the back of my pants up top. I am positive at this point that Chris has masturbated on me. I have no idea what to do. I clean my pants and put them away, and then go in and try to clean my bed silently while they sleep. I felt sad, angry, confused, shocked, just every emotion. I decided I would just sleep and confront him in the morning, see what he had to say.
He acted like his normal joking best friend self in the morning and I even fell into it acouple of times because that's what we do. He was about to drive home when I stopped him and asked what happened last night. He says what do you mean. I tell him I woke up to cum on my pants my back and the bed.
>>
3/4

His explanation pisses me off so much, because he prefaces it by saying this is going to sound immature "but I got horny being beside you so I started to pull my dick out to jack off, and i was so close to you i rubbed it on your back, but I didn't cum, I squeezed as hard as i could and put it back when i started."
I get really angry and scream wtf. I shouldn't have to tell you not to pull your dick out when I'm around, nevermind when I'm sleeping. And I don't know if you thought you were stopping yourself by squeezing but you def came on me, and after i just explained my relationship problem to you, and actually texted a friend right after about how you were my best friend for listening, you think its a good idea to do this.
Theres just horror on his face, and he says he intitally was going to masturbate in the bathroom, and he didnt mean anything mean he was just so turned on. I was furious, and then I asked if he thought I was awake, and he said no. Then I asked if he thought I was too flirty with him, did he think I wanted that, and again he sheepishly said no. I almost wanted him to say yes to both just as some kind of rationale, but he said no with hurt in his eyes. I started to cry even though I didnt want to in front of him, and he tried to touch my arm and I threw it away. He tried to apologize again and I gave him the most hateful look I could and said leave.
About an hour later he texted me. He said that he's always found me attractive (hes said this before) and he was so close to me emotionally and physically that night he just got too turned on and that his plan was to just masturbate next to me, but he must have cum before he could stop and I was so close he rubbed it on my back. He said he never ever wanted me to have been that hurt by him and that he was sorry. This was four days ago and I haven't responded since.
>>
4/4

I don't know how to. I legitamitely think I was his best friend and I know he was my best friend. We are so alike and have gotten together great for two years, we have been through each others breakups with others and friends, and the one constant is we always have each other. He has literally talked me down from suicide before, driven half a state to get me out of hairy situations, I will not listen to anyone saying he was not my friend, and that this was some sort of two year plan on his part.
But my trust is so betrayed, and x100 because it was the most trusted loved person I know. But what he did was so wrong. I just don't know what to do. I have only told my boyfriend who says that I need to cut ties with him, but he's never liked him anyways. I've tried hanging out with other friends but they don't compare with what me and Chris had this whole time.
I'm not sure how to proceed. Just no contact. Factor in the fact that I loved him so much for two years and this is the only time something like this has ever happened. I dont know what to do
>>
There are only 2 types of girls guys hang around with. Ones they are fucking and those they want to fuck.
>>
>>18713700

Serious fucking tl;dr here.

Cut ties. No questions asked. Dude sexually assaulted you.
>>
I mean it's not like he raped you. Part of it is pretty funny yet I understand your sentiment. The guy is probably in love with you but knows he can't come out and say it. I've been in his position but no I've never came on her back.
>>
>omg anon I love you like so much
>you'd be like my perfect bf
>oh anon, let's sleep in the same bed :3:3:3
>oh of course you can cuddle up on me and grab my breath. But no sexy times hehe ;3
>omg anon you jacked off and some got one me WTF >:0
Women """""friends"""""
Not.
Even.
Once.
>>
>>18713725
I was going to go on a long ass rent about how OP is either a slut that doesn't want to admit her slutiness or the most clueless idiot in the world but your post sums it up perfectly.
>>
Aight so...

I'm this guy:
>>18713719

These people...

>>18713729
>>18713725

...are assholes. You probably led the guy on. That doesn't mean he should assault you. Take my advice and bail. If he's persistent, just tell him what he did was literally criminal, that your friendship extends far enough to not charge him, and that you have no interest in talking to him anymore.

Don't let a bunch of frustrate virgins on the internet get you down.
>>
>>18713737
>cumming on a girl's back when she led you on that much is considered assault
Whiteknight harder faggot. Whore deserved is for cuddling in bed with another guy and not minding him almost reaching for his breasts when she's already in a relationship.
>>
He wasn't your friend. He was trying to be your boyfriend. Either you go out with him or you tell him you two will never date. You never had a relationship like you had with him before because your other friends never tried to date you.
Think about it; I'd do the same things for a boy I'm in love with, I'd drive miles just to buy some stupid shit just so that he'd notice me. He's never gonna be your friend at this point, he's your just "bestie" which is a lover without the benefits part.
Except that he sure as hell tried to get those benefits.
>>
>>18713752
Well then, pinching a condom and trying to have a kid with the bf is allowed because you know "if he were a serious bf why not?"

You have the same kind of logic women use to purposely get pregnant

>she led him on you can't blame him for sexually assaukting her! He had no control over his body OR benis! Do you really think men can think for themselves? No! They are animals!

Holy kek OP, you are a huge idiot for still being friends with the guy. Plz do the universe a favor and call the police.
Or never talk to him again. Whatever.
>>
So I took the time to read your blog.

You got a lot of growing up to do. Just wait till you have to get a job and start putting food on the table.

:)
>>
>>18713700
>I fall asleep with hum cuddled up behind me.
HOW DARE HIM TO BE SEXUALLY AROUSED BY THAT AND RELIEVING HIMSELF.

he didnt realize he came on your clothes thats his only "mistake". else i dont see the issue. you were asleep and didnt notice so it could not have made you feel uncomfortable.

whats the issue?
>>
>>18713719
>Dude sexually assaulted you.
rofl did you read the ultimate beta manual or something? the guy did literally nothing wrong
>>
>>18713768
>getting pregnant without your bf's consent is the same as having a guy cum on your back after you sent him so many signals
Holy fuck you white knights can make impressive leaps of logic.
>>
This thread is a fucking mess. Mostly because the huge amount of 4chan weirdos. Cut ties op. Talk to him again when you're ready. What he did was not ok in the slightest.
>>
>>18713783
they're not weirdos
they're simply expressing MAXIMUM DERISION
it's the price for advice here
>>
What >>18713762 said, men are so infuriating sometimes, but you're not obligated to give him anything other than your friendship if he wanted to do that extra stuff (drive miles to buy the stupid shit) that's his problem, I love giving my friends gifts and treating them like some might say is "a relationship without the benefits" and I don't think that's wrong, Jesus
>>18713725
and
>>18713716
are you seriously not able to have fucking friends? do you really have to have sex with all the women in your life? that's fucking sad.
>>18713779
Why the fuck would he jack off next to someone? I cuddle with my dog sometimes, that doesn't mean I'm going to cum on him.
>>18713781
>Cuming on someone else while they're sleeping (without their consent) isn't wrong
what
Even if she did lead him on, why not make a NORMAL move while she's CONSCIOUS, not be a weirdo and cum on her back while she sleeps?
Anyway, cut ties with him OP, he DID sexually assault you, and even if others don't think he did, it was still wrong and weird and he shouldn't have done it.
>>
>>18713783
>What he did was not ok in the slightest.
rofl you such a fucking beta white knight wow

THE GUY DID IT SILENTLY WITHOUT HER WAKING UP AND BY ACCIDENT GOT HIS CUM ON HER.

thats not assault. thats nothing. literally.
>>
>>18713795
>Why the fuck would he jack off next to someone?
well because he is horny and everyone else asleep so who cares? i did the same thing a few times (though not cuddled up but with people in the same room).>>18713795
>why not make a NORMAL move while she's CONSCIOUS
>>
>>18713700
He broke the trust. Did something stupid and illegal. Cut ties. Fuck him, you dont need him
>>
>>18713795
>why not make a NORMAL move while she's CONSCIOUS, not be a weirdo and cum on her back while she sleeps?
this was OBVIOUSLY done by accident you moron. he didnt make a move AT ALL. that guy is super beta for getting in this kind of relationship. he got turned on by a female body pressing against his and got horny. thats completely normal. as nobody was conscious he started jacking off which is equivalent to jerking off in an empty room.
>>
>>18713799
>>18713809
Maybe consider that sleeping people are still people ? Why don't you just admit that masturbating right next to your sleeping best friend is weird? I wouldn't do it, my friends wouldn't do it, it's not normal
>>
>>18713823
This. Even my boyfriend jerking off next to me while I was asleep would be weird. Him cumming on me while I was asleep, when we hadn't talked about it beforehand, would be straight up creepy. And it's hard for me to believe he'd just accidentally cum all over her back and believe he'd made it into his pants.
>>
Anons, please, your slutshaming and whiteknighting literally doesn't matter, it's completely besides the point. The point is; this dudeski is in love with OP, and she's qq'ing over the fact that when a guy is in love with her, they are also sexually attracted to her, which she doesn't want. She wants to keep a guy who is madly in love with her around, but they have to cut their balls off to stay around.

I mean come on, OP, you fucking kissed him, what the fuck did you expect? Unless you are implying that if he asked you while you were awake, you'd agree, you're being fucking blind. And if you WOULD HAD agree for him to masturbate over you... then you seriously need to reconsider your relationships. A "friend" doesn't kiss someone for the kek factor, they do it because they want it. Now do you want it? No? Then fuck off the guy goes, simple as that.
>>
What he did was not ok but I GOTTA ask?

Why were you kissing and cuddling with a dude while you're in a relationship? I think your bf at least deserves an explanation...
>>
>>18713854
Open relationship. I usually avoid his kisses and just write it off as that's him being him, but a few times I had just felt like it in the moment.
>>
lmao OP if I was your boyfriend I would break up with you. Even if your wish-he-was-gay-bff-so-I-wouldn't-feel-guilty guy friend didn't jerk off on you, I'd dump your bullshit ass for cuddling with him.

You have a boyfriend you dumbassed slut.
>>
First off the guy was definitely aware of his busting on your back. With that being said it should be obvious to you that he is only trying to manipulate you into fucking him. That's the truth. Go and read his apology texts again and pay attention to what they are trying to accomplish. Not only is he outright lying to you about his busting on you he is still trying to win you over and keep himself on your good side. It's obvious that you're young because you pay no attention to other people's intentions. They will appear innocent and oblivious as long as it benefits them. Pussy is man's best drug so he will do or say whatever it takes to get it. That includes all that he has ever done for you. Don't get me wrong though you guys obviously had a connection. However if he didn't want to fuck you he would never have cultivated it.
>>
>>18713873
>and just write it off as that's him being him
nobody believes you sweetie
>>
save his texts. get him to admit to it over text

submit it to the police

that's sexual assault and anyone who says otherwise is misinformed
>>
>>18713873
>>18713901
If a young girl knows she is desired by men she will always be open to new opportunities. I talked to a girl who had a bf for 1.5 yrs. She would flirt with me at work and on the phone a lot. She said it wasn't crossing any lines for her. She knew she was trying to get with me behind her boyfriend's back. At least she broke up with him before I fucked the shit out of her for a week straight.
>>
>>18713781
assholes like you are why so many fucking women go gay

"anon violated and busted a nut on someone without their consent" "not assault!!"

you're a fucking idiot
>>
File: tumblr_mzzx719txV1rb06tgo1_500.gif (965KB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mzzx719txV1rb06tgo1_500.gif
965KB, 500x282px
>>18713700

Jesus. What a fucked situation.

Don't listen to the idiots justifying what he did. Apparently he didn't just jack off on his own like anyone would do at home alone, or get up and go to do it in the bathroom like a normal person. He *felt your bare body up while doing it*. He didn't even rub his dick under his pants - *he took it out and ended up cumming on your ass*.

Im one of those people who think the term 'rape' gets thrown around way too easily. But this was definitely sexual assault due to the complete lack of consent. Like, if this were your BF, I'd be on his side due to the general implied consent. But this is something else. Yes he was essentially under duress, but that doesn't make it ok at all. It's like massaging someone's throat with a knife and then saying 'i didn't mean it' when the blade slips and stabs the neck. Why the fuck were you poking them with a knife anyway?!

So what he did was grave, but on the other hand, is it something you want to lose an excellent friendship over?

Well, it's clear that this was never just a friendship from the beginning. And at this stage, he's a guy who has had sexual contact with you. If I were your boyfriend, I wouldn't stand for his presence in your life both for the crime he committed, and the threat he represents on your relationship. If I were you, I'd cut contact out of respect for myself and my boyfriend.

You could forgive him, but think about the message it would send. 'You violated me but it's all good, you get to stick around and keep tying to woo me'.

That said, Id understand if you did - due to the history you share. I'd still advise against it. People cut partners off for less wrongs, and this guy is just a friend. Cut all contact imo. Block; ghost. Like with a partner, the pain will subside the longer they are out of your mind.
>>
>>18713781
coolio

does that mean i can jack off onto you when you are asleep? you'll be cool with it right? its not sexual assault

imma nut right on your forehead
>>
>>18713961

...cont

Lastly, can we all just take a moment of silence to commemorate the colossal loss of this guy's balls? To have such zero respect for himself and orbit so hard for 2. goddamn. years. Incredible.

Also, note: the situation is not exactly like the pic above and I wouldn't condemn Shinji the same way. He didn't touch Asuka iirc; he only looked. And he didn't bloody put his cum on her.
>>
>>18713700

Dude groped you when you were passed out and then came on you without your consent. Normal, well-adjusted people don't do that.

Unless you want to drop your boyfriend and date the guy because what you are describing as sexual assault you thought was so hot, and there's a bunch of information you're not including, or cut the guy out of your life and find a new friend to confide in. Friendships come and go and this one dying off will let there be room for someone else. Which might even include your boyfriend.
>>
OP here

The two options I have are to write this off as him losing his mind with lust for me one night, being a masturbating weirdo, let him know again this is not acceptable and will not happen again, and take him back.

Or cut him off entirely, treating this as a serious crime and trust issue.

I wish I could explain how much we've cared for each other in this thread. I wouldn't even know where to start with option 1, he's only texted me the once since then
>>
File: Alexis-Ren-1.jpg (64KB, 683x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Alexis-Ren-1.jpg
64KB, 683x1024px
>>18713712
LOL
not that hard OP
make up your mind
bf
or
creep who just jerked on you in your sleep

idc how well you think you know him, or how well you get along, that's some class A creepy shit, and he's only gonna continue if you give him the chance because clearly he's sexually attracted, you will also only be hurting him by letting him hober around waiting for eternity for a chance w you
>>
>>18714143
also, don't be surprised if you take this dude back you end up waking up in other odd scenarios, or maybe not waking up at all

something tells me this dude has a side to him you clearly don't know about
>>
>>18714119
>let him know again this is not acceptable and will not happen again, and take him back.

Does your actual boyfriend not factor into this decision at all? Are you disregarding his feelings? And if you are, why the hell are you with him anyway?

I think you should cut contact with 'Chris'. But out of curiosity, why did you never actually get with him? If he's such a good friend, that would have been a great basis for a relationship, no? Is he just unattractive?

I would have been of the opinion to give this guy a chance at a relationship beforehand, but not after this. He took what was not his, and in this case you would be giving it to him because he did that.

I just read your posts again and realized he didn't just grope your breasts, he *rubbed his dick on your back*

Bloody hell. I'm a dude. I understand insane lust. But this was just going too far, and even if it weren't, lust is no excuse. You don't kill people just because you're angry. You don't fuck people just because you're horny.
>>
>>18713783
Where do you think you are?
>>
Both the girl her best friendo are equally responsible for being stupid and ignoring human nature.

The audacity to belief that someone can simply sleep close, body to body, to the loved subject and not being tempted is amazingly stupid.

She kissed him before, being absolutely aware of his feelings for her, and then, with the same easiness, dumped him in the category of "best friendo".... she abused him too.

Both parties are total trash.
>>
>>18714178
precisely this
>>
>>18714153
I was with a serious relationship when I met him, and we became too close for me to have those kinds of feelings for him . He said he understood
>>
Yeah op you sound like trash for even being in this situation

If you truly even had any respect for your bf, for your relationship, and for yourself, you wouldn't be questioning what to do, you wouldn't have cuddled w other dudes in the first place.
>>
And in 2 years, you were never out of a serious relationship to think of dating him? You like the attention but for some reason you don't want him as your bf.
>>
>>18713725
Pretty much this. The guy was a beta and OP was leading him on. I don't care if it was unwitting or not, it either makes you a bitch or an idiot.
>>
This is why I always get so butthurt when women refuse believe that there's no such thing as platonic relationships.
>>
>>18713700
>and feel a hand near my breast under my shirt
He sexually abused/ molested you without your consent. Go to the police and report him. NOW. Protect the other women he will c(u/o)me across potentially from him.

The clothes or blanket his cum is on can serve as proof if you still have them.
>>
>all these anons defending 'Chris'
Jesus H Christ, people, he fucking busted a nut on a sleeping girl while groping her and rubbing his dick on her back, how is that not the creepiest fucking thing?
OP, cut ties with him, what he did was unforgivable
I also don't understand the dudes who say that platonic relationships don't exist, I'm friends with plenty of girl I don't want to date
>>
Chris done fuuuuuuuckkked up. Id want to hurt the guy if it was my gf. The dude busted a nut on you while you were sleeping...yikes.

But do you feel like you still love him as a person deep down? I could see how you would. It must be hard to go from having a someone you consider a best friend to having to cutt them out of your life. That blows.

There's the urge for me to reccomend for you to maybe be more careful since you knew the guy was attracted to you. However he should no better. If it was really that necessary he could've jacked off in the bathroom. But he started thinking with his dick instead of thinking about how this would make you feel. Really too bad. I bet you must feel really dissapointed.
>>
>>18713795
This is text book psychopath
>>
>>18714344
>became too close to have those kinds of feelings for him
>romantic feelings
>too close
???
Not even commenting regarding this bizarre situation in the OP but what?

Protip:if you can't be as close to a lover/partner as you are with your best friend you're not gonna make it
>>
>>18713700
>>18713702
>>18713707
>>18713712
I'm not sure how your relationship is but he sounds a little weird to be honest and I can't quite tell based on your story if he was or still is aware of how serious a breach of boundries that is. Perhaps he needs some coaching because a normal dude wouldnt plan on platonically sleeping with some chick knowing he would have to nut. Like if you were all super wasted in a group and all crashed asap in the same bed thats kind of normal but if you are clear headed enough to whip out your dick in that scenario and not even relocate for purpose of proper sleep theres an issue.
>>
>>18714498
This, hate how weird shit like this gets extrapolated to all guys somehow. Nobody in the right mind masturbates on somebody without permission. Fucking poorly fathered kids these days.
>>
>>18713700
>>18713702
>>18713707
>>18713712
Do you think that's bad I just went canoeing with Burt Reynolds
>>
>>18714147
Yeah, the side where a chick leads him on for two fucking years, so he just says fuck it all and releases that frustration instead of telling OP to fuck off or date as he should have done.

Fuck off with your alarmist click bait style manipulation of reality non facts.
>>
i'd hate to be your boyfriend. Oh my best friend is sleeping with me in our bed teehee. You are so naive it hurts
>>
you're a whore OP, just sayin, he did wrong but you did wrong aswell man leading him on that fucking much jesus christ

all these beta whiteknights saying OH SHIT REPORT HIM TO THE POLICE HE'S A PSYCHOPATH or some shit are retarded aswell, can't notice a red flag in her behaviour aswell
>>
>>18713700
1. This is hot

2. Stop being a whore that leads on dudes as friends and sleeping in the same bed as them whore
>>
>>18714577
This she is literally a retarded whore

This girl is going to get gang raped HARD
>>
>>18713700
You are a total and complete and utter nigger.

Lol@you you spastic with a wet hole
>>
>>18713700
He never saw OP as a friend. The guy is beta, thirsty for some pussy. And OP is a thot, who enjoys mens attention so much that she is willing to lead betas on. OP did the typical slutty option keeping. OP should break up with both. The creep doesn't deserve OP and OP doesn't deserve a bf until she stops being a thot. Look at all the gay whiteknighting here. Fucking shame on thus board. Both the creep and OP are at fault.
>>
>>18713916
This. I talked to a girl with a boyfriend and she kept sending me suggestive photos and I told her not to because I was so horny I just couldn't take it and she kept telling me to jack off and she talked to me while I was doing it and I told her I came and we kept talking.
>>
>guy jerks it onto a sleeping girl and gropes her
Fucked up
>girl leads on a guy for years knowing he has feelings for her and cuddles in bed with him even though she has a boyfriend
Fucked up.

Proper response: boyfriend dumps you and in response you either date the orbiter or you fuck off and the orbiter fucks off so you aren't wasting anyone's time anymore and the orbiter can move on forever.
>>
What a trashy fucking girl, cut ties with him and let your bf dump you. You are not worth the investment when you're kissing and cuddling numales in your bed.
>>
>>18713720
It is rape
>>
>>18713700
Why don't you want a relationship with him?
>>
Op is searching for a non beta guy to be sexually free. She only found a creep. Sad thing is if her friend would be less of a falling in love beta, op would be sucking his dick happily. No friendship involved. Life is a theatre.
>>
>girl leads on a guy for years knowing he has feelings for her and cuddles in bed with him even though she has a boyfriend
>I made sure to tell him that I'm not interested in him sexually
She made sure from the start that she didn't like him lmao
>>
>>18714900
To tell him from the start*
>>
>>18714577
This so much.
>>
>>18714560
I masturbate on cunts all the time

Calm down incel
>>
Hope you learned your lesson: do not sleep in the same bed as a guy when you're in a relationship. ESPECIALLY when said guy has feelings for you.
Vapid whore.
>>
>>18713700
tl;dr.
Wipe it off. Move on with life. This is only as big of a deal as you make it. Tell him not to do it again. Leave it at that. No explanation. No pages of texts explaining your feelings. Just say no and leave it.
>>
>>18713917
Umm no that not how it works. Ive been pissed and hurt by a lot of women, its never made me want to suck a dick. Sorry bro you are projecting.
>>
>>18713700
>He told me upfront that he was attracted to me but knew I was in a serious relationship

Nobody does this unless they want to get with you, OP. First red flag. He wasn't an honest person, he just learned how to fake it or suppress his feelings. Whenever you were venting to him about your boyfriend he was probably thinking about how better he would be instead of those guys. I'm guessing he was tired of being passed up for other guys and always being the one listening to you on the side. My first reaction was "Who the fuck masturbates next to someone", but he didn't grope you, make any unwanted advances, or molest you, he was sexually attracted to you but didn't want to act on it in a way that would hurt you. What he did was fucking retarded, but I don't think he's a predator or attempting to take advantage of you. It doesn't justify what happened but it's pretty weird you cuddle with other guys in bed when you have a boyfriend
>>
>>18713716
>There are only 2 types of girls guys hang around with. Ones they are fucking and those they want to fuck.

this is true. I know women want to think that they can have guy "friends" but its just guys temporarily accepting their lack of sex with a woman because they think that could change in the future.
>>
>>18714178
this is the best to describe this post.
>>
>>18714178
This right here.
>>
>>18713700
You're an idiot. If you are anywhere near hot at all and you are sleeping with a guy who really wants you. If he's had a raging hard on and you move and brush your butt against him. That's enough to make a lot of young men blow, esoecially if you feel the crack brush against your cock So instead of being understanding that he may be mortified about it. You rub his face in it, and claim victim status. That's a risk you take sleeping with a guy who wants you
>>
>>18713783
You need to go back
>>
Morality aside, it's possible he just had a wet dream being next to you and was too embarrassed about his hair trigger to tell you the truth. That's not an excuse and it doesn't make it okay that it happened whatsoever, but this is also why you shouldn't get blackout drunk and sleep in the same bed with strange men.

He's objectively wrong because obviously you should never roll over and ejaculate on someone. That's not even a question. However, you're also at fault for putting yourself in a precarious situation like that. You both need to grow up.
>>
>Advice = the most gullible board
>>
>>18715332
It totally does make it ok. Trust me as a man who that's happened to on a camping trip. You don't know it's going to happen until it does, while its happening and after you are terrified youll be ridiculed. If you could stop it, you would.
>>
Ditch him as a friend: I don't know if I would press charges in this situation.

But he's made it clear that he cares more about getting off and/or fucking you than about his friendship with you. If he really cared then when he realized he was turned on he would have gotten out of bed and slept on the floor or jacked off in the bathroom. What a creep.
>>
If I was your bf I'd be asking you why you're getting passed out drunk and sleeping in the same bed as other men. But hay maybe that's just because I'm not a cuck
>>
>>18715342
This
>>
>>18713873
>In an open relationship
>Don't even give him the point
Some friend you are.
>>
How the fuck did this bait manage to make it this far
>>
>>18713700
He is your orbiter, not a friend. He betrayed your trust and friendship by doing that. This shows that he really wanted more than friendship even if you said ,"no," and did something sexual to you without your consent.

Be careful with "guy friends" especially the ones who admit they are attracted to you.
>>
>>18715765
t. Dumb slut who likes to give dumb slut advice
>>
>>18713917
Political lesbianism is just a fucking phase that women go through.
>>
>>18714796
By definition it is not rape, dumb fuck

Guy prob loves the girl and that why he's her emotional tampon, pined over her for two years and whips his dick out when cuddled behind her in bed. Are you really that suprised op?

Not justifying his actions, it was inappropriate, but not at all suprising.

You think all that time he wanted be your friend and that's it? Don't be naive
>>
>>18713849
Women can't compartmentalize like this.
>>
>>18713700
You and your friend are both in the wrong.

He's so horny for you that he decided to cum on your back. It was no mistake or accident.

You're a retard that loves attention and let him sleep on the same bed as you.

there is no advice for you here. You're both retarded and should stay away from each other.
>>
he literally came onto you
>>
"Omg i brutally friendzoned a guy why does he want to bang me like wtf jeez so creepy i mean im basically married to him i just fuck other dudes because like i could totally never have sex with my best friend like whats wrong with you guys saying i led him on jeez i should be able to friendzone anyone forever and they should never be attracted to me because all i want is chads dick not my sexless lover lol gross ew" the thread

Id have came on your face and left, blamed it on your stupid ass boyfriend. Fuck you.
>>
>>18716479
t. betafaggot that's in the friendzone
>>
>>18713716
I must be weird. Ever since I got with my wife, my desire for real women aside from her is nada. I still use porn but I distrust anyone, man or woman, who doesn't use some kind of erotica from time to time.
>>
>>18716515
I slay, and it has nothing to do with this retarded slut and her cuck. Every dude can relate to this shit from some angle and it doesnt matter if youre a high school tier friendzoned beta or the same in your 20s you dont ever blur the lines like that because it does nothing but hurt. Anyone who says otherwise can fuck right off. The dude is /r9k/ af and OP is a stupid bimbo.
>>
>>18716539
Brutally friendzoned? That's what the girl is doing? Nah man. THE GUY DID THAT TO HIMSELF you fucking retard.
>>
>>18716546
Youre either a girl, retarded, a troll or maybe even all three if you dont believe they both had equal parts in this bait ass story. Fuck right off.
>>
This is me talking to OP >>18716417

>>18716582
>>
>>18713700
I bet you're Mexican
Retard
>>
if he genuinely knows what he did is wrong and he thinks it was fucked up, give him another chance (make sure to THOROUGHLY talk through it with him). if you have 0 doubt in your mind that he's remorseful, give him a chance. if he shows hesitance and passiveness with the issue and doesnt acknowledge outright what he did was wrong, cut all contact.
>>
File: Women2017.jpg (166KB, 1050x1005px) Image search: [Google]
Women2017.jpg
166KB, 1050x1005px
>>18713700
>>18713702
>>18713707
>>18713712

This is why men laugh at women.
>>
>>18714448
Keep lying to yourself, faggot.
>>
>>18714448
>RAEP!!!!!
>RAEP!!!!!
>RAEP!!!!!!!!!!

Thats you you enabling fucking cocksucker
>>
Can someone explain to me why OP's guy admitted to bating instead of simply claiming nocturnal emission?

Also can someone explain to me how a hand strays its way up a Tshirt?

Furthermore can someone explain how it is a good idea to have mixed genders packed in a bed like sardines when inebriated expecting everyone to "just sleep"?

Was there a good reason for OPs post to be 4 posts long?

What advice is OP actually asking for?

I don't really see the big deal to be honest, are all Americans so hung up over this shit? If I strung a girl along for 2 years being her borderline BF during that time, having a deeper more meaningful relationship with her than my actual GFs and she then one evening at the end of a party decides to flick the clit while we were all cramped up in a bed and she is basically on top of me already anyway I don't see why I would create a scene out of it. Would find it pretty funny, certainly wouldn't ever let her forget, might even ask her to marry me at that point considering I have been basically dating her for 2 years now and (in staying with the analogy here) has talked me down from killing myself and gone through fire for me on multiple occasions.

I dunno OP, maybe you should have gotten a dog instead of trying to train a human to be a Labrador.
>>
>>18717052
OP is a fucking retard

/thread
>>
>>18714796
>It is bait
Ftfy
>>
>>18716382
This. He's OP the Roastie Whore's pathetic beta orbiter. Nothing to see here.
>>
>>18716419
underrated
>>
>>18713700
Wtf if he did that this time, what if he just straight up rapes you in the future

Set some boundaries between you and him. Don't trust him.
>>
Altough it might be bait. Ill bite.
I am the person you describe a few years back.

I had a friend, and she hung out with me a lot, including staying over. I never came on her or anything, but surely i tried to do something with her those nights.
Yes she felt betrayed.
Yes our friendship changed.
Yes I was a creep for doing that.

But honestly. In the dark night, a nice girl that doesnt get the right treatment, and sleeps with you. Sometimes horniness just evades you, and if you cant deal with that yet (and if he was drunk also) you were a bit to much.

The realisation comes aferward, and i dont agree with the people stating here: 'he will do it again.'
I didnt do that, nor would i want to.
>>
>>18713961
>stabbing someone neck is the same as harmlessly nutting on someone's back

why does anyone even bother arguing with you? why did i?
>>
>>18717052
Because it's humiliating to admit you busted without sexual contact. It's cooler to be thought a pervert at least a pervert is a "real man"
>>
>>18719053
>op uses friend as tampon
>he uses her as sock

Itt: women not understanding equivalent exchange
>>
>>18714636
FUCKING THANKYOU
>>
>>18714886
Explain this. You mean she just wants a good fuck from an Alpha to cuck her bf?
>>
>>18718451
>why did i?

What? No one replied to my post till you did. You didn't 'bother arguing with me'
>>
>>18713700
>I've tried hanging out with other friends but they don't compare with what me and Chris had this whole time

Why is it so hard for you to have anything sexual with him? You're that firmly planted in your conviction that you don't like him "that way" at all? And nothing's changed about that for two years?

Do you think that it might be because he confidently approached you initially and told you to your face that he liked you? That maybe if he hadn't said anything and instead let you come on to him that you would then feel sexually towards him?
>>
>>18719428
The only option that makes any sense is that Chris is ugly.
>>
File: jasmine.jpg (38KB, 625x340px) Image search: [Google]
jasmine.jpg
38KB, 625x340px
>>18713700
Does it matter though really? Its just liquid? If someone poured hand lotion on your back would you care? I know it makes you feel weird and there is some kind of stronger meaning behind actions like that but dont you think that it would be healthier to think logically about what actually happened?

Like i know rape is horrible and it sucks and must feel horrible but milder forms of sexual harassment are usually just inappropriate touching which is also bad but like if someone touches you on your hand or arm or foot then its not so bad. Im not saying that sexual harassment is OK by any means but rather just as a way of coping to think logically about how you would feel like if someone peed on your foot and then maybe it will help to not freak out about it. The culture teaches people to freak out about stuff and I really think that increases PTSD.
>>
File: scuba_diving_hot_chick.jpg (14KB, 184x300px) Image search: [Google]
scuba_diving_hot_chick.jpg
14KB, 184x300px
>>18713712
>think I was his best friend
I am not lying when I say that no straight man gives any girls large amounts of attention if they do not want to fuck them. This guy has feelings and also sexual feelings and these feelings are tied to his ego as well. It is dangerous to keep hanging out with him and leading him on because he obviously doesnt think rationally and he has already shown the capability to sexually harass someone in a pretty serious way. Imagine what worse things this person is capable of. You need to cut ties.

I dont know why girls always do this and why they like having a circle of guys around them that wants to fuck them when they dont want to fuck the guys? LOL that would be like me having a circle of fat chicks texting me constantly but I date a hotchick.
>>
File: 1505076410133.gif (1024KB, 242x227px) Image search: [Google]
1505076410133.gif
1024KB, 242x227px
don't listen to the /r9k/ niggers. Avoid that nigga like the plague, he's a beta creep. And he commited a crime. (seriously who runs their dick on someone's back and cums on them, all without permission???) People in this thread are only defending him because they're beta orbiters as well.
I bet you a beta faggot will actually reply to me while sperging out
>>
>>18717052
This is actually some common sense.
>>
>>18719549
>if someone poured hand lotion on your back would you care?

If some random guy ejaculated on your face would you care? It's just liquid herp derp
>>
>>18719724
Well it wouldnt help focusing on the worst aspects of it! There is something called perspective.
>>
>>18719724
And I would rather have cum on my face than something that actually caused bodily harm for example or to lose a bunch of money or lose my freedom.

I would probably let someone cOme On my face for about 350..
>>
>>18719731
Of which the person I quoted had no concept of "perspective" which is why they said that and I replied to it.
>>
>>18714119
Sorry but I would cut him off. Try not to let yourself get that close to a guy again. I have straight guy friends who crack me up and who are fun to hang out with and are good to talk to, but I don't fall asleep with them or let them drive me home when I'm drunk or anything like that because I know shit like your story will happen. You just have to remind yourself all they want to do is fuck you and they are just waiting for their chance. Protect yourself girl, one love.
>>
>>18719743
Hue hue hue focusing on the most negative aspects of a situation is the best perspective.

It really is just a warm liquid. Did the girl suffer any negative physical effects from it? And you goal post shifted by changing the cum to land on a face rather than her back. Would you be mad if someone came on your foot?

I heard stories that kids used to cum in their hands and get people to shake and say "seagulling!" As a joke.

I know its disgusting and wrong to cum on people but obsessing over it doesnt help her and thinking about it logically and letting go of the importance of cum might.
>>
>>18719752

>It really is just a warm liquid.

Yes, we understand you are a moron. A moron who think they are smarter than someone else (for some reason.) Stop trying to give advice.
>>
>>18713700
No fucking idea if you're even still in this thread:

But as a dude who has female friends,
As a dude who has been attracted to some of his female friends
As a dude who has fooled around and even slept with a few of his female friends while drunk and partying (including my best friend--became fwb's for a little bit, and shit got awkward for a minute after everything was said and done, but we cared about each other enough as friends that I pushed to make sure we got through it--and we became better friends after that)

Your friend is perv, doesn't respect your personal space, and has ulterior motives for being your friend.

Unless they're completely fucked in the head--like seriously mentally retarded--No one is THAT horny that they can't keep it in their pants like that. Whatever he says, he obviously KNEW what he was doing was fucked up.

Besides, not to minimize your friendship, but you've only known him for 2 years. In the grand scheme of things, that's not that long.

I've got friends I've known for almost two decades at this point.

One friend in particular, he came out as gay sometime in college. I remember one night, he was crashing at my place, we had a few, and he climbed up on top of me and asked if I wanted a BJ, and started working at my belt. I told him, "<anon> you're drunk. I love you, but not in that way, go back to sleep". That was that. Never thought about it again.

But if I found him jerking off on me, as much as I love him, even having known him for almost 20 years, I probably never would have talked to him again--because that's fucked up.

It sucks to lose a friend, but clearly you while you thought of this as a friendship, he didn't value it as much as you did.
>>
>>18713712
He was not your best friend, he was an orbiter. Now, that doesnt automatically make him a bad person or a sex fiend but its fundamentally different from being a friend. Friends are supposed to be roughly equal in each others' eyes and should enjoy each other for its own sake in a totally platonic way. Orbiters are in it for an objective: future sex and romance. Orbiters will abandon a "friendship" if they realize it isnt getting them what they want or throw it away on a stupid chance for sex like this.

This guy may have thought he was your friend but when the chips were down he made up his mind that he wasn't.

Its debatable whether or not its possible for a straight man to be a legitimate friend to a straight girl, but lets be clear that this was not a case of that.
>>
>>18713873
>open relationship
All empathy gone, kudos to Kim for nutting on you, top kek indeed.
>>
OP here. Talked with bf and friends.

Came to the conclusion that he was never really my friend if he couldn't put himslf in my shoes before he did that to see how it would make me feel.

Probably waited 2 years for this opportunity and was never really my friend.

Told him straight up dont contact me or my family anymore, and if I or my friends see him out in real life he is probably getting his ass kicked.
>>
>>18719938

And that's that.

I almost feel sorry for the guy. But nope, what he did was just too fucked up.

>>18719549
>Its just liquid?

How'd you like it if some woman put menso blood in your shoe because she had a fetish for that.
It's just slime?
>>
>>18713700
what did you expect? you left your beta orbiter blue balls for years. you are lucky he didn't actually raped you by now.
>>
>>18713795
get over it bitch no such thing as male friends unless they are raging homosexuals and that is the truth.
>>
>>18720062
Oh shit up dipshit
>>
>>18720107
he wants to have sex with her you fucking idiot. he is not her friend. also men don't give a single fuck about women until they hit puberty because they get flooded with hormones. men only want women only for sex and reproduction. women are worthless as friends.
>>
>>18720129
Are you male or female?
>>
>>18720136
male and I tried having female friends but I just can't. they are too emotional,too stupid for deep conversations and too judgmental. also they have trivial topics they talk about like some stupid mainstream shitty show or about fucking chad. women are boring and I don't see any value in them unless you are a sex addict who only thinks with his dick.
>>
This is one of better threads i've seen on /adv/ and its a hot mess, so lets cover all points

>Legal
If you called the police and tried to charge him you would win the case, and he would be charged with some form of sexual assault. Once all the points such as, the leading on and drinking factor in, he gets a reduced sentenced or if he has a great lawyer he wins. With the texts you have its enough evidence, but it sounds like you like him too much to go through the legal process and really burn him.

>Morals (chris)
Kissing, cuddling and scooping boob with your long time crush is no doubt gonna give him a rager, and sometimes when you get THAT rager you just gotta beat it. Its an insane level of lust, I understand why he did it, but he shouldn't have, he shoud have respected you and been like "Nah, imma go jerk it in the bathroom" but that wouldn't be the same as in bed. Maybe he really didn't mean to bust, idk, I doubt he would try to leave evidence. Shouldn't have done it, but what happened, happened.

>Morals (you)
You've got a fucking boyfriend, 25% of the shit you did is crossing the line, but you missed that line and went all the way down infedility avenue when it comes to your bf, but if you got an open relationship(Hard to believe) then whatever I guess. Still, you've lead him on, he probably suffers over it, this is probably a trainwreck for him to, you shouldn't have been doing everything you were doing with him in bed, but again, what happened, happened.

>Overall
>Shouldn't have lead him on
>He shouldn't of dropped a hot load on you
>He could get in legal trouble for it
>you're a shitty gf

>Options
>Move on, don't talk to him
>Slam with the hammer of justice
>Break up with your bf and go with the loverboy who skeets and beats freely

>My suggestion
Go fuck yourself
>>
>>18720177
Only good post in this thread.
>>
>>18714344
>too close for me to have those kinds of feelings for him
That dude has feelings too believe it or not and your feelings aren't mutual. You could never imagine doing sexual stuff with him but he's an own human being and he does. He does all the time. That's what you're dealing with
>>
>>18719835
>...
>All empathy gone, kudos to Kim for nutting on you, top kek indeed.

my reaction exactly.

sympathies to your bf OP, you sound like a real piece of work.
>>
>>18719938
Well done.
>>
1 What is your question
2 You are a retarded whore who plays stupid
3 He should have raped your stupid ass there and there
4 You aint special, not your blog

fuck off
>>
>>18713700

Seriously? You use him as emotional tampon for ages and then you're getting squeamish about a little cum on your back?
>>
>>18719938
hope you die in cancer along with your stupid shitstain family and boifriend

princess kanker
>>
>>18719815
lmao you're one of these people that thinks "it's excusable long as everyone was drunk when it happened, everyone gets drunk, right?"
>>
>>18719458
forreal. As a male I guess I don't know what goes on in females' brains, but for me it's not that difficult to find something attractive enough about a woman to be physical with her, especially if she's into me O.0 Shit at least once!

only thing that makes sense is chris really needs to work on his appearance
>>
File: ax.jpg (193KB, 964x641px) Image search: [Google]
ax.jpg
193KB, 964x641px
>>18719938
He probably hung out with you because you were a girl who would go out to bars and stuff with him. If you can find a girl like that, even if you're attracted to her, it can be a good idea to hang on to her because at least she makes you look good in front of other girls. And having someone to go out with in public is better than having no one at all, which is often the real case for many guys these days.

Especially someone like your friend, who on all other accounts doesn't sound like a bitchass cliquey dude. From your description he sounds like a guy who moves by himself and makes his own decisions, and those guys often end up alone in 2017.

Either way I personally avoid girls just like you. I don't know quite what it is about you, and it would take too long to explore and explain, but I know exactly who you are and there are quite a few out there today
>>
>>18713916
>If a young girl knows she is desired by men she will always be open to new opportunities.

what? Opposite.
>>
>>18713873
if you're in an "open relationship" why do you have a "boyfriend"? Why not just be by yourself and be with who you want to?
>>
>>18713889
>a man's desire for pussy is a sinister thing
>>
>>18720171
What do men talk about? Because I've heard them talk about shows and fucking women a too
>>
I had to prove to my gf that literally all her male friends wanted to fuck her.
Now she only has one male friend, me.
Thread posts: 165
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.