[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've met a girl on tinder and we've been talking every

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

I've met a girl on tinder and we've been talking every day. Last saturday we met IRL.
She's bisexual and is in a LDR with a girl from another country.
After we met she texted me "I don't care I'm dating this girl. She's not here. I really like you and I won't miss this chance".
Then, the next day we texted as usual and I might have come off as too needy.
I can't control myself, I get pretty needy when I get a girls attention and I'm worried I've already fucked up.
She ALWAYS starts a conversation around noon with a cute pic or something. It's 18pm and no texts from her yet :/.
Is this a test? Should I text her first? Will I come off as too needy? Pls help
>>
>>18713064
How about you fuck off and meet some people in real life rather than online
>>
>>18713074

Why not both?

What's that need for aggression? Geez
>>
File: IMG_1309.jpg (248KB, 612x380px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1309.jpg
248KB, 612x380px
>tinder
>>
>>18713155

Aw c'mon
>>
>>18713064
She got second thoughts after seeing you.

That's why she pulled the "I'm seeing someone" defense.

You fucked up. Move on.
>>
>>18713186

What? No. I already knew she was dating this girl and what she said to me means completely the opposite. She basically admited that she's willing to abandon her relationship to be with me
>>
>>18713064
being in an LDR is a red flag, especially if it's with a girl in another country. being willing to cheat is another red flag. you shouldn't be surprised if she's weird and crazy
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.