[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>dropped out of HS because of life problems >been neet

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: 1503174116454.jpg (329KB, 2488x1941px) Image search: [Google]
1503174116454.jpg
329KB, 2488x1941px
>dropped out of HS because of life problems
>been neet for 4-5 years
>somewhat sorted myself out with therapy and facing numerous problems with myself/ family
>decided to pick study up so that I can have a future
>today was the first day of school

I give up.
Long story short, the school made a 360 move first telling me they would give me extra courses to help me fill the gap
for subjects I didn't study (coming from a slightly different field) and today the IT teacher basically told me that it's none of his business and I'm on my own.

So I'd have to compensate for the two years program I'm missing while also studying the program of the next two years.
IT is pretty much the main focus of this field and I've already realized the professor is a massive cunt full of himself that doesn't give a shit.

I have no intention of going back,
and there's no other place where I can get the education.

I started drinking again after 3 years.
>>
Sort yourself out, bucko.
>>
>>18713037
I guess you're fucked then.
>>
>>18713037
>the IT teacher basically told me that it's none of his business and I'm on my own.

Usually personal course programs are not the responsibilities of the professors, no? They're handled by dedicated course consultant staff or faculty admin folk.

Who in the school said you'd get the foundational courses?
>>
>>18713037
Starkiller
>>
>>18713051
I already planned my way to hell.

>>18713062
I am.

>>18713069
They are,
I was assured by another IT professor that interviewed me to assest my previous studies.

>>18713089
?
>>
>>18713101
>I was assured by another IT professor that interviewed me to assest my previous studies.

I assume you've tried to contact him? What did he say?

This just sounds so strange (not in an "I dont believe you" way - but that theres probably something wrong on the school end).
The fact that the interview professor said that support would be possible indicates to me that it's a conceivable option. I would navigate and push for it, myself.
>>
File: hehe.jpg (25KB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
hehe.jpg
25KB, 500x300px
>>18713037
go to the professor that won't help you learn shit and just blow your brains out in front of him, that'll fucking teach him not to be a cunt
>>
>>18713218
this
but first blow his brains out
>>
>>18713203
If I decide to stick to it I will, but at the moment I'm not seeing it happening.

I honestly don't give a shit about IT, I just picked it because it was the only option left for my degree after a big public cut to instruction in this country,
and some friends offered me so work possibility in the field after taking my degree.
>>
>and there's no other place where I can get the education.
Penn Foster, anon. Online school that's super easy to get into and very affordable. You can get your degree within a year if you try hard enough!
>>
File: 1500309069202.jpg (560KB, 776x1054px) Image search: [Google]
1500309069202.jpg
560KB, 776x1054px
You're not alone, and you're way better off than you think you are. The reason why I'm here is because I woke up at 5 in the morning in a cold sweat realizing that today is the day my program expires, and this is potentially my last extension. (I COULD get one more, but only if the counselor I speak with is very sympathetic.). The reason why I haven't finished my courses is because I have NO formal education. I was home schooled throughout my life, so I only have the bare essentials committed to memory. Anything above a 4th grade level that doesn't deal with reading or writing, I can't do. I'm about to turn 22, and I can't do basic fucking math. Do you have any idea how humiliating that feels? I'm working a dead-end job, my house is in foreclosure, and the stress of potentially failing this course is the cause for me to not even bother showing up in 3 months.

You're in a better position than me Anon. You've had formal education, you know how to study, and you already have the foundations in place to move ahead in life. The point of this whole tirade is to let you know that you're not staring at death's door. Hell, I'm not even at the end of my rope yet. Be stronger than me, work past your insecurities and find your way to success. You're way more privileged than you may realize, so start taking advantage of it.
>>
File: try.jpg (73KB, 736x736px) Image search: [Google]
try.jpg
73KB, 736x736px
>>18713037
Get a tutor, maybe online help. Unless this is MKultra level learning this type of education is taught somewhere else.
Get help, don't give up, good luck.
>>
>>18714565
So you don't have any interest in the field, and you don't feel up to sorting out what sounds like a typical administrative error, and the professor is a cunt.

So why are you bothering?

The world will always need plumbers. Also electricians, bus drivers, barbers, cops, firemen, postmen, truck drivers, auto mechanics, sales clerks, plant workers, etc etc etc - all honorable and well-paid professions.
>>
>>18715074
IT is still a considered a desirable trade though, right? That's the path I'm on the road to taking.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.