[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

whats the easiest and most painless way to kill yourself in the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1351684297677.png (346KB, 439x500px) Image search: [Google]
1351684297677.png
346KB, 439x500px
whats the easiest and most painless way to kill yourself in the UK? Too pussy to jump off something high or stand infront of a train. I bought a rope and have a few sleeping pills
>>
>>18712976
Say "death to islam". A quick lynching is sure to follow.
>>
The most easiest and painless way is old age.

Its not nice having an unplanned job in your day finding a body and having to chat to to the police about how it was found
>>
>>18713022
my therapist stopped me from committing suicide last year gave me hope that things will get better. now its a year later and my life has only gotten worse, about to fail college my parents are already sick of my shit. im too anxious and depressed to even think about talking to people never-mind having friends and i have arthritis and constant joint pain at 24. Im sick of this shit and its only gonna get worse. this world wasn't meant for everyone so reserve your shit for someone who has hope.

Answer the question or fuck off.
>>
Unable to reply directly

Your therapist stopped you last year? Good. They got at least year out of you so far and you have many years onwards.

Other people fail college, thats a fact
Other people have chronic arthritis, thats a fact

However

Careers support is out there.
The uk also has very generous disability benefits and all you have to do is apply.

Also i had two people I know in a year off themselves, but they had no signs or immediate reason to do so - yet here you are, cracking on.

Show your parents this thread to let them know how you truly feel
>>
>>18712976
Since you are a brittfag guns are out of the question. Hang yourself, the knot should be on the side of your neck, make sure the rope is tied to something that can handle more then double your body weight. Make sure you're several feet off the ground standing on a very high stool or table. You basically are trying to snap your neck. Understand? It's quick and relatively painless.
>>
>>18713035
Where are you bro. I want to die too. Not as bad as you but maybe we can talk.
>>
Say you didn't kill yourself and you could have whatever life you wanted. What would that life be like? Alternatively, what are you not happy with in your current life?
>>
>>18713174
Counselling doesn't help suicidal people, because often a big factor for suicide is interpersonal relationships, and no counsellor can fix those if they're fucked up too badly.
>>
>>18713035
Look up exurb1a on youtube.
>>
he probably died by now rip
>>
Before you kill yourself, try LSD. Then kill yourself. I bet jumping off a building while tripping balls would be incredible
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.